[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big 3 EU Foreign Policy (England, France, and Germany)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watermellon

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Reza, I agree -
reza

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

much appreciated! at least someone agrees with what i have to say Smile
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
trainspotter9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phenphen

Quote:
Dear Compatriot - you are a crooked mullah disguised as a true Iranian.. go home..

Yes, change will come from within but it will need the support from the outside/US considering all other nations support the Mullahs.. Have you fogotten about EU, Russia, China, Jap, etc..? WHere is your criticism of these bastards?

Kouroush is not a "crooked mullah disguised as a true Iranian". Of that I am sure.

Arian,

Quote:
When we changed the Regime in time / CIA of America, Britain and Israel are never ever going to be trusted like before.(we shall be playing with them to our terms.)

You don't understand the new mechanics of the world. Now, there are many Iranians living within the U.S. and U.K. We can have a tremendous influence on these governments if we organize our lobbies.

That should be the goal of emigre Iranians.
patriot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear people in America,

I just want you to consider who the right man is!
please vote President G.W. Bush because he speaks our of the heart and giving one another 4 years as the chance to him means the probably freedom for Iranians too and as a result peace for the world!

http://groups.yahoo.com/shahineazadi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: