[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regime anti-riot forces start attacking - LATEST NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES YES IRANIANS CAN DO IT THEMSELVESSSSS

I DONT KNOW WHAT STEPHANIA IS SAYING AND HOW SHE CAN GIVE HERSELF THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT IF BUSH IS NOT PRESIDENT THE IRANIANS CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE REGIME FOR 25 YEARS!!!!

KHAK TO SARE HARKI KE INJOORI FEKR MIKONE!!!

MELLATE IRAN !!!!
MELLATE GHAHRAMANE IRAN!!!!
AZ TAMAME GHORDRATE DONYA MITOONAN BISHTAR DASHTE BASHAN IN CHI MIGE???
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I DONT KNOW WHAT STEPHANIA IS SAYING AND HOW SHE CAN GIVE HERSELF THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT IF BUSH IS NOT PRESIDENT THE IRANIANS CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE REGIME FOR 25 YEARS!!!!

You did not get my point, i guess.

I meant that if the US establishes normal relations with Iran, it would be more difficoult for the Iranian people get moral help from a outside country..

Like it or not, but the Iranian people need moral support from outside.

How the hell the people of the communist countries got rid of their regimes but through the US MORAL support ?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bless all of you friends who stand behind us, ZAID, REDCLAW and the kind person supporting us with the Rebel Yell...We're proud to have friends like you. We're also happy that you get how dire the situation is and that this is a global issue now and not just our local problem...KEEP ON TRUCKIN' Guys...
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETS DROP ALL THE BASTARD MULLAHS - AND EXPOSE THE DIRTY BRITS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THEY ARE GIVING TO THE MULLAHS!!!!
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9kare vatan wrote:
im gonna be in iran 18 tir this year........

Lots of my persian friends have also gone to Iran for the summer... Most if not all of them are very excited and getting prepared to do what they can.. logistics, fighting, everything... i wish them well!!!!
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: pffff Reply with quote

Chico wrote:
I know , the regime is terrible.
But this is our own problem , and we should do something and do not hope that the americans want freedom in Iran , they just want like the Iraq war , gain our oil ..... Evil or Very Mad

CHICO : GOOD POINT!

We need to rely on ourselves FIRST and FOREMOST, and if we get support from US then that's great, but we shouldn't rely on everything from someone else, and we should look to ourselves for the strength and the unity we need to free our homeland FOREVER!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: