[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time is Running Out Where Is The Real Support?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Don't worry dear guest Reply with quote

Unlike TOTAL LOSERS like Jamie Cater and Bill Clinton, the American adminastration knows exactly the unexceptable operating of terror by the Ayatollahs, they are planing something, maybe war, maybe training a milita(like I recomneded) and to boycott the regime and to fund pro-Iranian stations and pro-freedom stations in Iran.
Bush knows exactly how lethal the ayatollahs are, he won't let them destory everything he has achived in the past two years from all points of views!!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: new statement from smccdi Reply with quote

mhw wrote:
pro bush statement at:

http://www.daneshjoo.org/smccdinews/article/publish/article_4178.shtml

Yes, SMCCDI is (Rightly ) pro-Bush ( now much more since NIAC and Kerry have sued the Movement and Aryo !)

But this link is a news of a protest..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Dear Stef Reply with quote

You must understand that the elections in the US are an American internal thing.
Whatever the outcome will be(BUSH ALL THE WAY!!!), we need to respect it.
If you want to explain people how bad Kerry is, I suggest you explain it to American people, they are the one who vote there.

In here(forum and in Israel), everyone knows exactly what Bush is doing, and how Kerry is going to ruin it all for some UN and French greetings!!!!
Not Happy With Bush Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Terror Master Is In Charge Reply with quote

stefania

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about John Al Kerry ?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Dear Stef Reply with quote

IsraelForIran wrote:

In here(forum and in Israel), everyone knows exactly what Bush is doing, and how Kerry is going to ruin it all for some UN and French greetings!!!!

totally agree with you there about Al Kerry.

But will you key us in on Mr. Bush please? What IS he doing these days, Exactly?

July 9th is here, and all the political channels have been blocked again by IRI thugs. Now we know the 'revolutionary Gaurds' were selling cheap satelite dishes and all the political channels are blocked! all political websites are also blocked, so are most phone cards. talk about IRI censorship! $ucks eh?

So much for those who wanted to rely on MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY for gradual regime change Razz

So Mr. Kristof! Now what are you gonna do? Will you join the movement now? or still dreaming about "those sexy Iranian" TEENS sent to your room, complimentary of ayatollahs?

What shameless bunch we have to deal with to get our voices heard.
Rolling Eyes
eski

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does another country help revolution in a primarily Islamic region? The population that is supposed to come out and rise up with the U.S. when we come aren't doing anything. Yes, there are some exceptions to this. We are getting help from some Iraqis but this is the exception and not the rule. The majority of Iraqis are protecting the insurgents and in a lot of cases, helping them succeed in their missions. Only 2% of Iraqis view the Americans as liberators and the rest want us out. We have expended Billions of dollars and many American lives to remove Saddam Hussein and his henchmen from power and the majority want us out as fast as possible. With an experience like this I think that it will be hard to get the American government to back any help towards the Iranians. With the Euro-trash dragging America through the mud as well as the Left-wing subversives here in America, I think that only after a revolution here at home will we be able to help anyone else. Everything the Bush administration does is wrong as far as these knuckleheads are concerned. I forsee a revolution here in America in the not to distant future. The left is taking things too far in their quest for power. The majority of Americans are sickened by what has been taking place in their country and a boiling point is near. Every perverted lifestyle in put up on a pedestal and every tradition is frowned upon by the left. They preach tollerance but are the most intollerant. When America and the rest of Democracies have their revolution, only then will we be able to overtly help places like Iran the way they should be helped.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eski wrote:
How does another country help revolution in a primarily Islamic region? The population that is supposed to come out and rise up with the U.S. when we come aren't doing anything. Yes, there are some exceptions to this. We are getting help from some Iraqis but this is the exception and not the rule. The majority of Iraqis are protecting the insurgents and in a lot of cases, helping them succeed in their missions. Only 2% of Iraqis view the Americans as liberators and the rest want us out. We have expended Billions of dollars and many American lives to remove Saddam Hussein and his henchmen from power and the majority want us out as fast as possible. With an experience like this I think that it will be hard to get the American government to back any help towards the Iranians. With the Euro-trash dragging America through the mud as well as the Left-wing subversives here in America, I think that only after a revolution here at home will we be able to help anyone else. Everything the Bush administration does is wrong as far as these knuckleheads are concerned. I forsee a revolution here in America in the not to distant future. The left is taking things too far in their quest for power. The majority of Americans are sickened by what has been taking place in their country and a boiling point is near. Every perverted lifestyle in put up on a pedestal and every tradition is frowned upon by the left. They preach tollerance but are the most intollerant. When America and the rest of Democracies have their revolution, only then will we be able to overtly help places like Iran the way they should be helped.

Bush Admin made many mistakes regarding Iraq, a year ago we warned Bush Admin to watch the hidden British agenda in Iraq, they did not listen and now Bush Admin is in big mess in Iraq.
The Iranian people with 70% pro U.S were asking for help for changing the Islamist regime and so far they have not received any help and Armitage called Iran "sort of democracy" .

What we would like the US to do?

Please write your congressman, senator, the president and US government officials now, asking for the following points in US policy toward Iran:

U.S. Should allocate and provide funds or release part of the frozen 10 billion dollars Iranian assets to Iranian oppositions for regime change in Iran as soon as possible.
President Bush should support a clear and open policy calling for regime change in Iran.
The Administration should abandon its policy of “Afghanistan yesterday, Iraq today, Iran maybe tomorrow”, and confront the threat from the IRI regime.
President Bush should ask the IRI's primary hidden supporters (Britain) and secondary supporters (France, Germany, EU, Japan, Canada, Russia, and China) to stop giving economic, military, political and intelligence assistance to sustain the regime.
The United States must apply political pressure to the Islamist regime to step down peacefully and immediately, and transfer power to an elected government by the Iranian people.

PETITION: TRUE SECURITY BEGINS WITH REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN

Sign this Petition Online
View Current Signatures Online
Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: What makes you think Bush will help? Reply with quote

I wonder what makes anyone think that Bush is looking to spread freedome in this world when he is only taking freedome away from us in the United States of America? Defete Bush!
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's a matter of Bush or Kerry - it is about defending the freedoms of people around the world - and defending civil liberties at home.. defeating Bush will not equal greater civil liberties.. only thing that will defend civil liberties is the education and increase in political activeness of our society - and this doesn't mean educate them on how bush is bad and kerry is good - because it's not black and white like that.

Please back up your statements with some solid facts.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: