[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WARNING:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: WARNING: Reply with quote

for demos in front of embas sies worldwide:

make sure you don't provoke the po-Iis reaction, all IR_I embasies are protected or watched. that's how scared they are!

if done as a THEATRICAL EVENT as many suggested, they can't oppose to it as much.

thank you. and best wishes.
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persian-e Gerami,

Chand shab pish filmi didam be naame "Akharin Samurai". Neshan midad chetor mihanparastane Japoni az Padeshah, Mihan, Farhang va Sonat-haye khod dar barabare biganegan ta dame marg defa' mikardand.

Hala ma Irani-haro bash! Kha-en ke alhamdollah kam nadarim; didim ke chetori Keshvareman ra yek mosht kessafate an-Irani, ke khod ra ham roshanfekr midanestand, do-dasti tahvile Emame Kazaabeshan dadand. Bisto-panj saal ham migozarad ke Mihaneman dar eshghal-ast.

Ma Iranian do moshkel darim. Yek, hafezeye tarikhi nadarim. In yek moshkele rishe-ist ke ta hal nashavad Iran az in badbakhtiha rahat nakhahad shod.

Do, va in pasokhi be neveshteye shomast, MA SHARAF NADARIM.

SEFARATHAYE IRAN BISTO-PANJ SAALE KE ESHGHALAND, VA DAR DASTE YEK MOSHT GHATEL-O-TERRORIST. Ma borunmarziha biyayim va az yek mosht polis betarsim? Agar dar Iran ham-mihananeman ra be in rahati sar-miborand, aya ma, ma ke dar borunmarz dam az mihanparasti mizanim, nabayad anghadr SHARAF dashte bashim ke az chand polis, va ya chand mahi dar zendan tars nadashte bashim?

For my compatriots in Europe,

There are no Iranian embassies here in NY, where I live, or in Washington. But were I in Europe, THE LEAST I would do would be to throw PAINT at Iran's occupied embassies. The least.

stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put an Iranian Flag in my Balcony where i wrote "Free Iran!!"

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid wrote:

SEFARATHAYE IRAN BISTO-PANJ SAALE KE ESHGHALAND, VA DAR DASTE YEK MOSHT GHATEL-O-TERRORIST. Ma borunmarziha biyayim va az yek mosht polis betarsim? Agar dar Iran ham-mihananeman ra be in rahati sar-miborand, aya ma, ma ke dar borunmarz dam az mihanparasti mizanim, nabayad anghadr SHARAF dashte bashim ke az chand polis, va ya chand mahi dar zendan tars nadashte bashim?

For my compatriots in Europe,

There are no Iranian embassies here in NY, where I live, or in Washington. But were I in Europe, THE LEAST I would do would be to throw PAINT at Iran's occupied embassies. The least.

Khorshid jan, I agree completely.
the point was because they are more likely already alert, they may not let us to get to that point even. but I'm for paint and much more. it all depends on participants 'sharaf' as you mentioned Wink
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember, EU will back ayatollahs no matter what, and protect them from Iranians!!! even after the terrorist regime is toppled!
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also remember when embasy in otawa canada was attacked a few years back, because of the level of violence used it backlashed on Iranian exile, and regime used it to its favor & to secure it's premises worldwide!

trust me, even if you wanna seal off the place, just do it as a part of a play lol this way you will get further before arrested.

well, you'll see why I warned.
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a shame that there is no US demo planned for NY, because thats were the IRI mission to the UN is, which also acts as their official terrorist HQ in the US! You gotta get 'em where it counts and where it hurts! With the recent arrests of the 2 guys taking pictures from this same address which was heavily publicised, there would have been real interest in the demos outside this by now dreaded and notorious mission.
Persian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 have already been arrested in front of IRI terror house in ANkara/Turkey.

that's what the warning was all about. now they are going to be deported back to Iran! Damn Turkish Police for taking the Terrorists' side. and Damn the International Community for not doing a darn thing about all the Terror our Nation went through for the past 25 years!

FREE OUR ACTIVISTS IN TURKEY! Where is Mr. Bush when he's needed? Where is UN hiding?

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persian,

Forget the UN!!

See, it is not doing nothing even in Sudan !!

UN is meaningless now and i agree with President Bush that this UN must be isolated

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Persian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Bush is bullshitting us big time Reply with quote

US is impotent, but so is president Bush these days!

Seems his election is more important, and he has no time for Iranian activists.

shows how empty his promises are. much like khatami's.

people are dying in streets of Iran. and the world is quiet and content about it. maybe it was all a plan to get the rest of activists killed.

so US can sign lucrative deals with ayatollahs now.
I don't trust US or EU or UN.

as far as I'm concerned they are the cause of this mess and massacre in my country. all responsible.

just look at 79, and how they were all 100% behind Khomeini the FASCIST madman!!! they gave him FULL support, Politically, and Financially.

and now look at our students being shot and arrested year after year!

DO YOU SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH WORLD POLITICS?

ARE YOU BLIND ???????????????

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Euros will never support the Iranian Freedom Fighters

I'm sure of that..

Unless they're victims of Bush's "war on terror", they will not pay any kind of attention to the Iranian People

Persian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: london Reply with quote

Reports from UK:

British Police and Intelligent agents were taking picture of the demonstrators today in front of IRI terror house (embassy) in london!

We have to increase pressure on EU not to deport our activists. seems this is what they have planned.

STOP PUMPING UP THE IRI CORPS! BRITAIN!

IT'S AS GOOD AS DEAD, CAN'T YOU SEE?

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
British Police and Intelligent agents were taking picture of the demonstrators today in front of IRI terror house (embassy) in london!

Are they accomplice of IRI Terror ?????????????

Why do they do like that ??

They are expecting some incentives from the Mullahs for doing such things ???

Persian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no dear, Mullahs are British agents, so the Brits are actually only doing their duty to hold up mullahs behind and keep them from toppling over! Confused
Persian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Jimmy must appologize! Reply with quote

Armed Arab Hezbollah Militia Hired by Ayatollahs Take Over Streets of Iran!

Iranians come under attack by Arab Hezbollah Gurrilla!

Where is the Internationaly Community? and Why nobody pays attention to a NATION UNDER ATTACK?

Where the hell are all the Leftist groups or Activists Groups that Cared so much for PEACE?!!

Do they only support EU politicians? or Human Rights?

Is UN deaf and blind and completely Impotent? If so what are nations killed by dictator are suppose to do? where is Mr. Carter now, we want him to talk about HR Violations in Iran when it's at it's worst!

Jimmy the Clown! Come out of your Cave if you have the ballz!
What happened? EU is not paying you anymore to blabber HR speeches on Iran?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: