[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Perfect demonstration in Los Angeles!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Perfect demonstration in Los Angeles! Reply with quote

Dear all
Today is a wonderful day!
In the demonstration in Los Angeles where about 5000-6000 people participated according to Pars TV, the air was full of pictures on Reza Shah II of Iran. I was so very surprised! I didnīt believe that! There were 5 times so many pictures on Reza Shah II this year than last year, it clearly shows how much his popularity has increased.
The slogans were also great in Los Angeles; The most used one was "Down with Islamic republic of Iran"
Please post only pictures and very short comments in this thread
Persian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: thumbs up Reply with quote

LA demo was amazing!

Way to go LA.

I guess Sour Esrafil's famous qoute got people thinking in LA!
I love it when he says,'We will reclaim LA from the Mullahs thugs first, and then reclaim Tehran!' something like this.

FIRST LA, THEN TEHRAN!

Amoo Behrooz, seems like we got LA already! Wink
Next step: TEHRAN!

Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-you for this important info about L.A.

Dorood Bar Iranian e Sharif e Los Angeles
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: