[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest News From Iran on 18 Tir (BREAKING NEWS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!! The Basiji fear the Protestors !!

That is good !!!!

Go Iranian people, Go !!

We're with you!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were part of twenty lone guys standing on a street all day and all night waiting for some riots that you had to suppress, in a city of 15 million, you would be afraid too. As the hours pass, you can't help but think of every single horror scenario in which you could be killed or hurt real bad by large crowds. Bottom line of any guards in a situation like that, is that they are far more vulnerable than the crowds they would attack, and they know it. This is why they are so brutal when they attack, because they are so scared.

What I would like more info on is this business of them offering kabob and sharbat to everyone outside Tehran university
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thousands support Iran's Students during Abroad actions
SMCCDI (Information Service)
Jul 8, 2004

Thousands of members of the Iranian Diaspora along with their foreign supporters gathered, in thast two days, in various actions organized across the globe in order to pay tribute to the Iranian Student Movement and its Juy 1999 Uprising.

Demos were held in most of the main N. American and European cities in order to support the students and Iran's secularist forces while rejecting the illegitimate rule of the Islamic republic. Los Angeles, Washington DC, Palo Alto, Atlanta, Charlotte, Ottawa, Vancouver and Toronto were all scenes of such expression while the gatherings of Europe had also the target of showing Iranians rejection of the EU policies in reference in order to financialy collaborate with the Islamist Theocracy. Paris, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Geneva, Helsinki, Den Haag and several other cities gathered hundreds of suooiters.

------------------------------------------

Looks like they have started the nasty stuff in the cover of darkness as they always do. ... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Spenta on Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Iranian Boy:

Dear all
Today is a wonderful day!
In the demonstration in Los Angeles where about 5000-6000 people participated according to Pars TV, the air was full of pictures on Reza Shah II of Iran. I was so very surprised! I didnīt believe that! There were 5 times so many pictures on Reza Shah II this year than last year, it clearly shows how much his popularity has increased.
The slogans were also great in Los Angeles; The most used one was "Down with Islamic republic of Iran"

Great great great

--------------
Equality

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I hear there are almost no demonstrations. A big dissapointment.
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was nothing most of the day. But starting in the late afternoon and early evening gatherings started. 4 separate sources that I know of representing various political affiliations from Monarchist to Republican have been reporting large gatherings in Tehran and Esfehan, they are SMCCDI (Republican & Monarchist), AzadiTV (Monarchist), Peykeiran (Republican) and Zagros (Republican and affiliated with the Mojahedeen).

Iranians like to demonstrate after sundown in Iran, because its so hot during the day in the summertime.

The massive deployment of troops has been a major deteriment, but it seems like despite all the brutal efforts at suppression many braved the storm troops.

Given the massive repressive measures, the gatherings are still very impressive

Last edited by Spenta on Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.daneshjoo.org/generalnews/article/publish/article_7004.shtml

Movement and NITV broadcast special program for Iran
SMCCDI (Information Service)
Jul 8, 2004

The SMCCDI broadcasted via the popular NITV a special program, this afternoon (from 15:30 till 17:45 IR local time), focused on the roots of the 1999 Students Uprising and its legacy.

The program presented by Aryo B. Pirouznia, the Movement Coordinator, had several guests including the maverick and courageous Maloos Radnia (alias Mariam Shansy) who was one of the leaders of the historic action which rocked the basis of the Islamic regime. Arrested and condemned to death the rights activist was saved due to international pressure especially after her forced confession on the governmental TV in August 1999.

The three other SMCCDI guests slammed the regime for its policies and backwarded ideology. Kaveh Mohseni, the Movement's representative in France, slammed the EU and especially France for its economic support of the clerics.

Pirouznia called by the end of the program on all Iranians of good will to size the occasion and to be present in a peaceful manner in the streets and squares of Iranian cities while asking to cut off the lights of the residences and to shout slogans against the regime from the flate roofs.
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its close to 1am Tehran time now, and most of the other sites (with the exception of SMCCDI) have not been updating anything for the last 2 hours. Looks like they saved the most brutal attacks and arrests for late at night in the cover of darkness ...
vishtasp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates!

-----------------

"I regret I have but one live to give for my country" -- Nathan Hale
abaucero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Spenta,
I think that it's impressive that there were demonstrations at all in Iran after all the repression of the last few days. Unfortunately, though, I don't think it's still enough, another important date is lost without major achievements, the regime is still stable and in check of the situation. I think that much more is needed to topple the regime, milions have to come out in the streets, I think that a few thousands can only embolden the regime and make it believe it can face the opponents without much effort. What do you think?
redemption

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's incorrect to say that an important date is lost!

18 tir is never lost and if anything it becomes more important each and everyday. It makes no difference that major demos don't occur on 18tir.. The regime will be taken down - have no doubt!

Constant revolution is brewing in the hearts and souls of all Iranians - and this is something the regime can never repress and never stop.
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vishtasp,

Thank-you

Dear abaucero,

There wasn't much in the way of promoting active participation in this year's 18 Tir either. On many levels the opposition knew and understood that the Mullah$ were laying a trap. Thousands have already been arrested since the Hardliner coup d'etat in Febrauary and nobody wanted to send in more to get arrested, beaten and killed. Most of the letters from Iran seem to indicate that the regime's Martial Law overkill has proven the terror of the Mullah$ even more. The opposition is smart and it knows, an announced public revolt doesn't work. It can only work through the element of surprise. Once the surprise revolts are in progress and picking up momentum, then you can call for the final doup de grace day of uprising, but not before. This year's 18 Tir proved and showed two things: how vulnerable and scared the Mullah$ are, and how they have no popular following and are only ruling through mercenraies at this point. Their Martial Law, brutal crackdown, and terror campaign will work in the short term, but it will not in the longterm, in fact it will backfire becasue it is actively recruiting the 'millions' to hit the streets for the final revolt.

The movement has gone underground, and its safe to say announcements of public revolts or other activities will not be posted to public forums for IRI people to read. I also strongly urge ayone with any info to keep it quiet from this point on. When the revolt comes, it will be a suprise, and the Mullah$' current crackdown is currently actively recruiting the millions and millions that you spoke of, to hit the streets when it happens.
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Please keep confidential information private! Reply with quote

Spenta writes:

Quote:
The movement has gone underground, and its safe to say announcements of public revolts or other activities will not be posted to public forums for IRI people to read. I also strongly urge ayone with any info to keep it quiet from this point on. When the revolt comes, it will be a suprise, and the Mullah$' current crackdown is currently actively recruiting the millions and millions that you spoke of, to hit the streets when it happens.

Dear Spenta,

Your are 100% correct. I URGE people NOT TO POST any INFORMATION that may relate to DEMONSTRATIONS and other REVOLUTIONARY ACTIVITIES WITHIN IRAN. Do not endanger our fellow compatriots inside Iran by releasing very sensitive information that might have been passed on to you by others. You can share it between yourselves PRIVATELY only if you 100% know the person you want to share it with, if you DO NOT KNOW SOMEONE WELL DO NOT share information with him/her! REMEMBER that IRI AGENTS infiltrate IRANIAN BOARDS under the cover of being ANTI-IRI and even post ANTI-IRI posts this is why you should only share information with people you are 100% sure of who they are.

An IRI agent can write slogans in support of freedom in Iran, slam the IRI regime, and even post articles/slogans in support of HIM Shahanshah Aryamehr and other national heroes! DO NOT FALL FOR THESE CHARLATANS!

Information on demonstrations and activities OUTSIDE IRAN should be posted and distributed for the public to view in order to encourage their participation in demonstrations against the tyrannical rule of the mollah's and in support of our compatriots within Iran!

PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THIS! THESE ARE SOME VERY SENSITIVE TIMES

MARG BAR JOMHORIYE ESLAMEE-E KASEEF!!!

PAYANDEH IRAN!!!

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
SomeWhereInOklahoma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off the topic alitte. But about two or three months ago I heard and read about a small armed(sp) group in the northwest or northeast part of Iran. The story said they killed some Revoltuionary Guards. Is that a false story or true? Because I haven't heard anything else on it.
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These stories are true. There are, and have been for decades going back to even pre IRI days, armed groups in Baluchistan (southeast Iran) and Kurdistan (northwest Iran). In recent years you have a combination of foreign separatists and other factions arming and provoking them. Some of these groups are affiliated with Iran's opposition movements (e.g. in Baluchistan some groups are affiliated with MKO), but other groups are fomented and armed by foreign powers promoting separatism as a breakup of Iran.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: