[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Against terrorism and for Democracy, the free voices speak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Against terrorism and for Democracy, the free voices speak Reply with quote

"WITH ISRAEL,AGAINST TERRORISM AND FOR DEMOCRACY"

Tomorrow will be held a great demonstration in Milan to raise the voices of the responsible European citizens against the new wave of hatred,anti-semitism and terrorist activities against the Jews and against all those which,in Iraq and everywhere, "cooperate" with the forces of the democracy and love,rather than with those of hatred and terror.

The demonstration is organized by the non-profit and non-political association "Amici di Israele" (Friends of Israel) http://www.amicidisraele.org,with the partecipation of the Federation Italia-Israele,the Milan's Jewish Community,numerous politicians from the left and the right and the Transnational Radical Party,whose leader ,Capezzone has stated: "We have a duty to support the only working and lasting democracy in a region,the Middle East, where criminals and dictators not only aim to destroy Israel,but also oppress their own peoples and aim to destabilize Iraq in order to save their regimes"

The demonstration is more than ever necessary after the wave of terroristic attacks and a worrying wave of anti-semitic sentiments in Europe,due to the anti-Israeli propaganda by the media and the EU itself..

Last week, a leftist satiric TV hoster, daughter of a pro-Israel right-wing deputy, has referred to the Jews as "Jewish race" .. this sounds bad in a country,Italy, which known the sham Racial Laws.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace,Shalom,Salam is the official slogans..
Not "death to Israel and the Jews" as used by the fanatic mullahs and palestinians"

http://www.amicidisraele.org/images/ma04.02b.jpg

The Jewish Brigade, which fought alongside the Allies against Mussolini..While the Palestinians supported both Mussolini and Hitler.

Yasha Reibman, also a member of the Transnational Radical Party

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The brave Jewish Brigade,former partisans against nazi-fascism

Marco Pannella, historical TRP leaders and human rights non-violent fighter

stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fiamma Nierestein,Italian Jewish journalist

stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma Bonino,human rights activist-delegate for the Middle eastern countries, visits Amman for talks with the Jordan royal family on how to advance democracy

Emma Bonino for Iraq, the only way to accept a UN presence.. with a pro-american and pro-israel woman which oftens critizes Kofi Annan and support the Coalition forces..

Paolo Mieli, director of RCS Editions and Italian opinion leader, has proposed Emma Bonino, former UE Commissioner and now Member of the European Parliament, as responsible of the UN initiatives in post-war's Iraq.

This proposal has gathered a lot of supports: Italian media are focusing on this candidature and are pushing the Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to nominate the radical leader Emma Bonino as the Italian representative for the reconstruction of the free Iraq. (See the Italian press review)

IlNuovo.it, an Italian web site, is carrying on a pooling to its navigators, to understand how this proposal could be realisable. Different politician are running for this chair, but Emma Bonino seems to be, according to the general opinion and the attention that is emerging, the realest one, for the capability of Mrs. Bonino shown during her mandate as EU Commissioner, for her history as leader of the Transnational Radical Party and her struggle for the International Criminal Court and for her great acquaintance of the Arab World, since when she decided to live in Cairo (Egypt) to understand and know the Arabs, their language and to give strength to all the intellectuals and the dissidents of all the Arab regimes.

Emma Bonino every day is on Radio Radicale with the Arab Press Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: