[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm trying to get the Left on our issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Americans Who Strongly Support Iranian People!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I get Democrats involved in this issue
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

sjgman9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: I'm trying to get the Left on our issue Reply with quote

I just posted a diary at the highly influential Dailykos.com site about the Iranian student protests.

http://sjgman9.dailykos.com

Go to the site and see how many comments pop up.

I'm a Howard Dean democrat. I strongly believe in helping the Iranian students. A lot of the stuff I take for granted is literally beaten out of my Iranian counterparts.

The Iranian students really moved me when I discovered that they lit candles for September 11th. I also hope that the American aid to the Earthquake victims is helping a lot

What else can I do to ensure that the lefties-anti-bush crowd can get involved in this issue?
redemption

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

Thanks for the link!
\
Sourena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't worry. Most Iranian people are left-wing. I'm just wondering why the crowd in this forum isn't.
falcon59

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
don't worry. Most Iranian people are left-wing. I'm just wondering why the crowd in this forum isn't.

Most of the poeple I see on this site know if Kerry is in then he will turn every problem over to the U.N. What has the U.N. done lately? Be careful who you support!
Sourena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is why the UN is being weakened, because people don't believe in it and presidents undermine it. The same thing happened to the League of Nations in the 20's and 30's, it split apart because America refused to join it, back when they were still playing the role of an isolationist, xenophobic country. If the UN is to succeed, it needs staunch support from world leaders and the people of its countries. A Union, or a League relies on teamwork and dedication to survive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Americans Who Strongly Support Iranian People! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: