[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Militiamen injured by rebels,again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Militiamen injured by rebels,again! Reply with quote

Militiamen injured by rebels

SMCCDI (Information Service)
Aug 23, 2004

Several militiamen were wounded in a gun fight with unidentified elements beleived to be members of armed opposition to the regime. This clash happened on Sunday in the Piruzi avenue located in east of the Iranian Capital.

The guerilla members were able to escape from the scene without harm.

Armed struggle is in constant raise in Iran as many are believening that this will be the only way to overcome of the Islamic republic regime.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IranianLiberationForces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Stef, my old, dear friend(I'm IsraelForIran), maybe Bush Reply with quote

is listen to what I write!!!
On this fourm I wrote many times that the ONLY way to stop the Iranian Mullahs' Regime, is to fight them by counter terror!!!!

An armed Iranian group that will be trained by Israel and the US and will be backed for the whole Iranian public must be formed, to fight the Ayatollahs in their home-arena!!!!

A peaceful demonstrations, like those that took place in Iran during June, 2003, ARE WORTHLESS AGAINST A REGIME THAT WILL ALWAYS USE ENOUGH TERROR TO LITERALLY "KILL" ITS OPPONENTS!!!!!

PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATIONS MAY WORK IN SWEDEN, IN SWITZERLAND OR IN NEW ZEALND, THEY WILL N-O-T WORK AGAINST THE FATHERS AND MOTHERS OF FANTATIC-MUSLIM TERROR- THE IRANIAN AYATOLLAHS!!!

BUSH, SHARON, BLAIR, BERLOSKONI, ALWAI, FORM THE "IRANIAN LIBERATION FORCES", THEY WILL BE YOUR MOST EFFECTIVE WEAPON AGAINST THE TERROR THAT YOU COPE WITH!!!
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are right that it will definitely take some type of fighting because the Mullahs have many fanatical bastards working for them in the major cities. Although - you do have many revolutionary guard and police who will fight on behalf of the Iranian people.

What do you think about the Army fighting the Mullahs?
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm.... Blair and Berlusconi will not..
They are trading with the Mullahs!

All Europe is not giving a damn to the Iranian Freedom!

Bush is the only one Leader!

W Dubyia,4 More Years

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Ledeen needs to be listened to by the Bush Administration NOW!!!

FASTER PLEASE
IranianLiberationForces

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: People, please understand Reply with quote

Stop having a British phobia!!!

Blair is on our side, the SAS are fighting against the IRG in Basra and other cities in Iraq!!!

They know exactly how much the iranians want to destroy the new iraq, and how Iran use terrorism against the Iraqis and against the coalition forces!!!

The Brits are on YOUR side, they had business with Khatami because they hoped he could keep the iranian regime more stable, more temperate, and could supply them oil and contracts.

They understand that they were worng, because of the daily terror the Iranians are using against them!!!

So, the British forces are fighting with the Americans and Italians and Polish against the Mullahs' bullies.

Of course Berloskoni is on our side, he said many times that Iran is a huge threat to the world peace!!!
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give us a Break with the BULL! Or is it the Bollocks Laughing

There isn't a Mullah alive who doesn't have a made in the UK as a label under their Beards. Every Iranian knows that! The Islamic Republic of Iran is the Islamic Republic of Great Britain!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: