[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

_Crimes of British Monarchy_

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: _Crimes of British Monarchy_ Reply with quote

I would like to dedicate a thread to:
Arrow"British Monarchy's Crimes against Humanity"

Simply because there were so little JUSTICE for SUCH HUGE CRIMES! and NO REGRETS or APPOLOGY expressed as of yet!Especially not for their Crimes against IRAN.

Nations from Africa to Asia have been massacred by the British Army, and to this day all these nations live in poverty and misery, after Colonization, Suppressions & Slavery!

War Crimes http://warcrimes.netfirms.com/crimes.htm

Not only the British Monarchy is not apologetic over their past Crimes, but they are actually proud of it and believe all nations should be THANKFUL to Britain for becoming Colonies!

IT'S TRUE THAT THE IGNORANT, NEVER REALIZE THEIR MISTAKES, LET ALONE APPOLOGIZE!

BUT EVENTUALLY THERE IS A PUNISHMENT FOR EVERY CRIME! and the British Monarchs will get their share too. Better sooner so they can start fresh again. If I were Elizabeth II I would not transfer this burden onto my grandsons! (I think they already been given a hand full when their mother was taken away from them in cold blood.)

Quote:
[url]ANGLO-BOER WAR: BRITISH APOLOGY DEMANDED
http://www.hnp.org.za/English/Blair/blair3.htm[/url]
It is an astonishing fact that the British leaders refuse to apologize to the Afrikaner people for the war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by the British army during the Anglo-Boer War of a hundred years ago.
What makes this even more odious is that the present defamatory campaign against the Afrikaner people is being conducted on the assertion that Afrikaners are responsible for "apartheid", and that "apartheid" is a crime against humanity.

It makes my heart ache with pain when I think of the massacres in Africa, and the way Human Beings were forced to Slavery only because those colonialists thought of themselves as the 'owners of the Earth and all of Humanity'.

They found a scape goat for their crimes in Africa and like to blame it all on Americans! USA was born later, and started to change the old British Colonialist ways soon as it got its independence.

Slavery would never be banned had it not been for Americans who got sick of the old colonial rulers, and had a vision for a better way of life on Earth!

The British colonialism would have moved on to destroy Earth and turn all of Humanity into slaves! This is exactly why we mustn't take the past brirish crimes lightly. We can forgive, but we shall never forget!

How can a civilization sink so low, I'll never know. But I do know there is always a chance to correct past mistakes, and I believe this is the last chance for the British Monarchs to wash all blood form their hands and stay clean of further crimes & colonialist plots!

In my visit to India, I was amazed at the depth of CIVILIZATION at it's Highest Peak: "humanity, humility and appreciation of life". Indeed this is what Culture & Civilization should be all about.

My heart goes to the most Beautiful, Peaceful & Civilized People of the Earth: the Hindus of India, for the heartaches they've suffered and decades of struggle for survival and dignity against the most Barbaric Forces of Death & Destruction that have taken them hostage in their own land, looted the nation, and left them in utmost misery that Millions continue to suffer from to this day!

And what the British Monarchy has done to the beautiful Persians in my homeland, is beyond belief. It is not up to me and you to forgive and forget, many Civilizations have been eliminated, or damaged. Many Nations have suffered for generations and were not even allowed to rise up and take their destiny and resources in their own hands.

Many dictators were brought in power and replaced by other dictators, so the colonies wouldn't get the slightest chance for recovery ever again!

To this day our homeland (Iran) is suffering from over a century of British Colonial rules, plots, manipulations, propaganda, and Criminal plans with the help of the mullahs and criminals. They have been constantly plotting against the Iranians to keep them suppressed, uneducated, and weak, to steal our wealth and the Oil, ofcourse.

They've plotted agaisnt our Constitution Movement, using the trator ayatollahs, and again in 79 Coup, commited one of the most horrifying Crimes aginst Iran and the rest of Humainty, when they finally brought to power their long time spy the ayatollahs.

The British are therefore responsible for the rise of terrorism in the world, and whatever follows as a result of that. And they don't seem to either admit these crimes or even regret them. The talks and trades continue as I write this, and Britain is to this day the foremost supporter of the terrorist regime in Iran. and why wouldn't they: it's their own creation!

It is therefore up to the New Generations, to blow the whistle:
EXPOSE ALL CRIMES OF THE PAST CENTURY:
So all of Humanity can live freely and joyfully again,

HOLD THE COLONIALISTS ACCOUNTABLE:
So the next generations can live free of worries, and get the closure they deserv.

So that Justice is served!
So we can coexist without taking advantage of the weak!

LET’S SIT DOWN LIKE CIVILIZE PEOPLE, AND DISCUSS THE PAST CRIMES:

HOLD THE AGGRESSORS OF 20TH CENTURY ACCOUNTABLE FOR GIVING US A CENTURY OF WAR, MASSACRES, SLAVERY, AND MISERY; AND FOR COLONIZING HUMANITY!

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL: NOT TO TAKE HUMANITY CAPTIVE AGAIN:

DEMAND JUSTICE:

THE BRITISH MONARCHY MUST APPOLOGIZE FOR ALL CRIMES COMMITED IN THEIR NAME, PAY THE FINE TO THE NATIONS HELD CAPTIVE BY FORCE, ENSLAVED AND EXPLOITED.
As well as return all stolen Items at their posession.

We will not rest in peace, until Justice is served
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: to the future monarchs! Reply with quote

To you Willian and Henry,

We have utmost sympathy for what you have endured,

we have lost a mother too: our mother land!

hope you will follow your mother's foot steps,

and wash all crimes of the past from Britain,

or the wrath of millions around the world

is more powerful than any empire!

History 101
reza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its harry not henry, Wink
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
its harry not henry, Wink
wow that changes everything! Laughing
reza

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just pointing something out persian, no harm intended in that, or are you about to make a fool out of yourself again and start ranting about me?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Persian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're the fool for defending EU and bashing at your own culture and heritage. it's all over your posts. what a waste.
reza

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fine tell me where have i said that i hate iran? find me one post and i will leave this board forever.
Plus i believe iran has the greatest heritage in the world and the greatest kings, oh but wait i must be bashing iran again what should i be saying persian? that iran is right no matter what and the shahs were infallible? that is the politics of the uneducated... i wonder how much of an education you had?
Persian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

much better. keep it up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: