[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please tell us about abusers of the name: PERSIAN GULF.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> It's "Persian" Gulf Stupid! (NOT Arabian)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the real name of the gulf south of Iran?
The Persian Gulf
100%
 100%  [ 25 ]
The Arabian Gulf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Gulf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

FreedomtoIran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Thank you Saman, we are your allies as well Reply with quote

The west need to train the Ayatollahs and to put senctions on the ayatollahs regime so it will collapse
it will change the middle east completly
The Islam wil be changing amazingly, and the Shia as well
Iraq and Iran will be superpowers, and their lives there will be as in western europe, and all the middle east will demand indpandancy
non forgetting how it will effect the war against terror(after all, if you walk on Hambaldi street in Tehrean, you can meet 10000 terrorists from al-qauida and huizballah)
FIGHT THE MOTHER F***ING AYATOLLAHS
FREE IRAN!!!!!!
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: persian gulf Reply with quote

PERSIAN GULF FOREVER

khalije farse khomoone ! migim ke doshman bedoone !
Sepaas az Shohreh Solati xox Moooooooooah!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERSIAN GULF
Kid Einstein

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "3% of Iranian population are Arabs" is nothing but bull.

No need to link. I've seen so much of that statistics that I've grown really weary. Similar links even propose that Mazandarani aren't Persian. And that's quite a joke.

The supposed "3%" are mostly located in Khuzestan. Not Arabistan, this is what the Arab league still calls Khuzestan.

Get it straight. There is no "fight" for "independence" in "Arabistan".

Or you are calling me and my family Arab, which is something that I cannot tolerate. I can speak both Arab and Farsi fluently, but it has nothing to do with me being Arab. Ahvaz, Abadan...

I mean c'mon! You can't call the infamous Abadani Arab! I mean, look at them! Tall, wearing coats and shades... C'mon =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> It's "Persian" Gulf Stupid! (NOT Arabian) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: