[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amir Hejdari is being deported From Sweden to Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Voice of Dr. Etebar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Via Dr. Etebar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Amir Hejdari is being deported From Sweden to Iran Reply with quote

Dear all

Amir Hejdari, an Iranian living in Sweden has spent 12 of his life in Swedish prisons.
He moved to Sweden 24 years ago. Ever since living there he has helped entry of many Iranian refugees into that country against their immigration policies. He is being deported for violating the Swedish immigration laws. Under the pretense of “no torture in Iran”, he is being sent back to Iran . He has been a political activist and his life is in danger.

Please contact this immigration official:

Barbro Holmberg

registrator@foreign.ministry.se

Tel:0046 8 405 1000

Fax:0046 8 723 11 76

Let them know what the human rights situation is like in Iran (http://hrw.org/reports/2004/iran0604/1.htm#_Toc73505636 )

and to please refrain from getting this man killed in the hands of IRI.

Sincerely yours,

Ramin Etebar, MD

Political and Human Rights Activist
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks

i am gonna send faxes to the immigration official

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kid Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about this for a couple of months ago, on Radio Pejvak.

I took time to contact Migrationsverket (The swedish name for the state immigration organization) and I explicitly told them that they were idiots for assuming that there is no torture occuring in Iran.

You know what they did?

They hung up. The <b>racists</b> hung up. I talked for ten minutes, ten minutes of my busy life and all I got was some idiot who probably didn't listen to what I had to say and finally decided to drop the call.

Yes, I called them racists. I still do. Sweden says that it is a direct follower of human rights, and that it follows all the resolutions of UN, yet there is this extreme hypocricy as to where an iranian, living for more than 4 years in Sweden is to later be expelled to face certain death?

Way to go, Sweden. ****ing hypocrits. The selling of your stinking JAS fighters, Bofors artillery, while you state yourselves to be a neutral country...

I've had a fine 16 year experience of the swedish hypocricy. Will I ever get used to it???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Voice of Dr. Etebar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: