[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regime proudly admits training terrorists Hezbollah, Hamas..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViaDrEtebar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Regime proudly admits training terrorists Hezbollah, Hamas.. Reply with quote

Islamist regime proudly admits training terrorists like Hezbollah, Hamas and Jihad-e Islami

A startling 60-minute video of Dr. Abbasi, the Top Adviser of Islamic Republic of Iran. For those who do not speak Farsi, www.sosiran.com is in the process of translating this video and provide an English transcript of it soon. For those who can understand Farsi, listen and see how this man lies about the T-shirts that people wear everywhere in America with pictures of missiles aiming at Iran. Learn how he lies about the Western countries' philosophy of "if you don't like the abuse, then relax and enjoy it".

Learn how he is encouraging jihad (war), violence against the West and how he calls the terrorism against the West as sacred. Learn how he talks about American soldiers in Vietnam raped the Vietnamese women and how Americans are raping Iraqis and Afghani women while the men of these countries can’t do anything about it.

See how he instructs all to fight against the West in Iraq and in Afghanistan. Watch how this man raises his hand and proudly claims that his hands were the hands, which made and trained Hezbellah terrorists in Lebanon, Hamas and Jihad-e Islami and that he will continue to do so inside Iran.

Do you need more clues as to who is supporting the insurgents in Iraq and in Afghanistan? He talks about violation of human rights in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine, but none about such violations in Iran.

This video reportedly was recorded while Dr. Abbasi addressing the Pasdaran (Iran’s militia) group. However, the video was secretly taken out of Iran by one of sosiran's “cells” just few days ago and delivered to "Iran of Tomorrow Movement" (www.sosiran.com).

Click to watch: http://tofoiran.packdeal.com/clips/Iman-Special/20040912-IslamicTerrorists-Theorizer-110.asx

In light of the fact that Iran’s regime is so terrified of being toppled by Iranian population from within, is it possible that the regime is using this as another ploy to rally its people behind them against an outside enemy to derail the anti movements in iran? Is it to instigate a military attack by the West against Iran, again to rally the population around the ruling clerics who are desperately attempting to lengthen their own miserable lives. Is it saying to the West, if you remove the current regime of Iran, you will have to deal with forces much more violent like Dr. Abbasi and his alike. Or, such admission of creating and training terrorists around the world was simply a sheer stupidity on their part?

Please Support www.sosiran.com

5/23/2004
Clip No. 251

Iranian Republican Guard Official in Tehran University Lecture (Part I): Islam Has Nothing in Common with Democracy

Hassan Abassi, who heads the Center of External Security Doctrinal Analysis of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps gave a lecture at Tehran University in May. The following are excerpts from the lecture posted in an audio version on the Internet at http://khabarnameh.gooya.com/nabavi/archives/real/abbasi-hassan.rm:

Abbasi: For the last four years I have been crying out that the world in general and the Islamic world in particular need guerilla fighters and not for leaders who speak of dialogue.

The dialogue between civilizations is a dialogue between bullets, shells, napalm bombs and depleted uranium on one side and the bodies of young Shiites and Sunnis in Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan on the other.

It's really amazing. When it comes to reforms in the greater Middle East, Bush's slogans are quite in line with Khatami's. I ask my reformist friends: this year is a year of reckoning. Why do your slogans go hand in hand with Bush's slogans on the Greater Middle East? I cast doubt on the very premise that in the context of the dialogue between civilizations everyone should lay down their weapons while America, England and Israel take up their weapons. Mr. Khatami! You owe us some answers. Your dialogue between civilizations prepared the ground for the start of their war of civilizations. You must stop it with this slogan.

The leaders of the Islamic world need to be brave and announce: Islam and western democracy have nothing in common. Islam has nothing in common with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Islam has nothing in common with western liberalism and that kind of freedom. Islam stands in opposition to these ideas. According to Nietzsche, the founding of a civil society means the death of God.

What does the Koran say? It says: "Permission to fight is granted." When your honor is being attacked, you are permitted to fight. But the Iranian reformist calls Jihad violence and the foreign reformist calls it terrorism. I've had the honor to attack your liberalism, your civil society and your human rights. I am honored to say that the forces of heresy… the forces of God's enemies and of the Muslim's enemies… Isn't it true that these are the infidels' forces? If it is possible to do something so that the infidels will be seized with fear and trembling, then this terrorism is sacred. Go ahead and write: "Abbasi is the theoretician of violence and of sacred terrorism." This terrorism is sacred. We have been claiming this for a long time. The Lebanese Hizbollah was nurtured by these hands. Pay close attention! Mr. Khatami, this is not violence. It is the dialogue between civilizations that is tying the hands of organizations like Hizbullah. Do you see these hands? These are the hands that have nurtured Hizbullah, Hamas, and the Islamic Jihad. Rest assured that if beyond the borders of Iran young people can stand firm, then inside Iran we can also educate youth such as these to strike the mouth of the arrogant.

As a religious figure, what is your (Khatami's) duty towards Jihad? Have you ever given a single speech on Jihad? (The Koran says) "Fighting is ordained for you." Is that violence or not? (The Koran says) "Fight them so that there will be no strife." Is that violence or not? Mr. Khatami, what will be with you and us? (You are) head of the Supreme Council for National Security of Iran! To what extent is violence bad? You claim that Islam is a religion of peace and friendship. How many verses about Jihad and martyrdom does it have? Isn't Jihad one of its ten secondary obligations?

For how long are we going to go on eating democracy, drinking human rights, and watching civil society, and with a bone stuck in our throats and a thorn in our eyes we are supposed to bear the massacring of Muslims? Are we not next in line? They've said this outright. They are coming.

Our principle weapon is Jihad, and they are dulling this weapon. Inside (Iran) this is done on the pretext that it is violence, and outside (Iran) – on the pretext that it is terrorism. I'm proud that that foreign terrorist, Lebanese Hizbullah, was raised by us. I am proud of this. If inside Iran, Mr. Khatami calls this Violence, and outside Iran it's called terrorism - then I shall have no fear. If one can cause the infidels and God's enemies to tremble in fear, then that is a point of pride for us. We are proud of this terrorism. The terrorism that rocks the infidels foundations… This is the wrath that God pulls our of Hizbullah's sleeve and crashes down on the heads of His enemies.

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=252

5/23/04
Clip No. 252

Iranian Republican Guard Official in Tehran University Lecture (Part II): We Plan To Target US Nuclear Warheads on US Soil; Will Take Over England Itself Not Embassy

Hassan Abassi, who heads the Center of External Security Doctrinal Analysis of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps gave a lecture at Tehran University in May. The following are excerpts from the lecture posted in an audio version on the Internet at http://khabarnameh.gooya.com/nabavi/archives/real/abbasi-hassan.rm

Abbasi Pay close attention to wily England! I am not saying anyone should take over its embassy. It has already removed all of its documents from it. we need to take over England itself.

Take a look at the book "Women of Vietnam". It contains a propaganda pamphlet in which was written that when American soldiers train in the bases – and here I must apologize to all of the sisters and ladies present – they raise their gun in one hand and they place their other hand on their genitals, and they call both of them "gun." "Gun" [in English] means cannon. They do this every day at reveille. They have a directive that whenever they set foot in a country, one of their first jobs is to change the racial situation there.

It would be an honor to do something that would make the Americans afraid. If it is possible to strike fear in the White House and in Tel-Aviv and to scare the Zionists and the Americans, that would be a great honor. This kind of terrorism is sacred. I'd be honored to do anything like that. If it is be possible for me to do this, I will. I will certainly present my plans on this matter. On the subject of sacred terrorism and terrorizing, the Koran speaks of "The party of God," are those who love the beloved of God, and "The party of Satan," are those who love the enemies of God. If we can strike fear among the enemies of God, in the party of Satan and in the heart of Satan, this will be an honor. Why shouldn't we do this? Why should violence be bad over there? Is it not the case that modernity, Christianity and Judaism advanced themselves through violence? We would be honored to turn the violence of modernity, Judaism and Christianity against them.

In response to what he [Vice President Cheney] said, that he will uproot this nation, I swear by my honor, by the Koran – though it's inappropriate to swear by the Koran – as head of the Center for Strategic Studies, the rival of Cato Institute, Hudson Institute, Rand Corporation and American Enterprise Institute which are working to uproot Iran – I make a pact with God, with the blood of the martyrs and with this nation, that I will prepare, with God's help, harsh strategies and doctrines to uproot the Anglo-Saxon race, and I will present these plans on the Internet.

Mr. George W. Bush and Mr. Tony Blair, you said that you would reap in Iran the fruits of the war in Iraq. it was not the president of Iran who fired RPGs against your tanks in the war. Mr. Khatami, Mr. Hasan Rouhani, and Mr. Kamal Kharrazi were not the ones who stood facing your warships in the Persian Gulf. It was I who filmed your warships. When (USS) Kitty Hawk was here, when (USS) Wisconsin, (USS) New Jersey, and (USS) Missouri were here, it was I who filmed them. Mr. Khatami! It was I who planted the mines that sunk the Bridgeton tanker. Mr. Khatami! It was I who nurtured Hizbullah in Lebanon and not you.

We have only one lesson: The lesson of jihad and martyrdom. So, Dick Cheney! We will uproot the Anglo-Saxon race. This is retaliation. I will only say this once: We have two million Iranians there [in the U.S.]. You can be sure that I will recruit from among them guerillas against you.

If 11 people succeeded in causing September 11, is it not clear that we are capable of acting? We don't need nuclear weapons. You have 6,000 nuclear warheads on your soil. Those 6,000 warheads are the target of our plans. The guerilla groups will go and destroy those warheads there. Not Iranian guerilla groups, but groups from all Islamic countries. You can expel all of them. We are also working on the Mexicans and the Argentinians. We will organize everyone who has problems with America. When our Internet site goes up, the American friends should get hold of the address. We've prepared plans concerning the American Achilles' heal and their weaknesses. We have identified all of their weaknesses on land, in the air, by sea, their technological weaknesses, etc., and we will pass on addresses to the guerilla organizations of the entire world concerning these, America's weaknesses.

We have established a department that will take care of England. England's demise is on our agenda.

If America attacks us, Don't worry at all. It won't be like what you've seen in Afghanistan and in Iraq. In Southern Iran we have a 2000 km coast and 36 islands. The average depth of the Persian Gulf is between 45-50 meters. The Deepest spot there is 94 meters deep between the islands of Abu Musa and Tonb. This is a very suitable spot for maritime guerrilla warfare. Our special forces are definitely ready for action there.

Through the Straits of Hormuz, 67% of the world's total energy passes. You must know this. Imagine I'm gone abd, God willing, you want to face America. Take a tanker to the Straits Of Hormuz and sink it there. The tanker won't sink because the water is shallow there – about 50 meters. The tanker itself is 55 meters high, and when it will lie on the surface, half of it will protrude. It will take five months until it will be salvaged. A rise in oil prices, as you have seen, causes the West fever. These are the weaknesses.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Regime proudly admits training terrorists Hezbollah, Ham Reply with quote

ViaDrEtebar wrote:
Islamist regime proudly admits training terrorists like Hezbollah, Hamas and Jihad-e Islami

A startling 60-minute video of Dr. Abbasi, the Top Adviser of Islamic Republic of Iran. For those who do not speak Farsi, www.sosiran.com is in the process of translating this video and provide an English transcript of it soon. For those who can understand Farsi, listen and see how this man lies about the T-shirts that people wear everywhere in America with pictures of missiles aiming at Iran. Learn how he lies about the Western countries' philosophy of "if you don't like the abuse, then relax and enjoy it".

Learn how he is encouraging jihad (war), violence against the West and how he calls the terrorism against the West as sacred. Learn how he talks about American soldiers in Vietnam raped the Vietnamese women and how Americans are raping Iraqis and Afghani women while the men of these countries can’t do anything about it.

See how he instructs all to fight against the West in Iraq and in Afghanistan. Watch how this man raises his hand and proudly claims that his hands were the hands, which made and trained Hezbellah terrorists in Lebanon, Hamas and Jihad-e Islami and that he will continue to do so inside Iran.

Do you need more clues as to who is supporting the insurgents in Iraq and in Afghanistan? He talks about violation of human rights in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine, but none about such violations in Iran.

This video reportedly was recorded while Dr. Abbasi addressing the Pasdaran (Iran’s militia) group. However, the video was secretly taken out of Iran by one of sosiran's “cells” just few days ago and delivered to "Iran of Tomorrow Movement" (www.sosiran.com).

Click to watch: http://tofoiran.packdeal.com/clips/Iman-Special/20040912-IslamicTerrorists-Theorizer-110.asx

In light of the fact that Iran’s regime is so terrified of being toppled by Iranian population from within, is it possible that the regime is using this as another ploy to rally its people behind them against an outside enemy to derail the anti movements in iran? Is it to instigate a military attack by the West against Iran, again to rally the population around the ruling clerics who are desperately attempting to lengthen their own miserable lives. Is it saying to the West, if you remove the current regime of Iran, you will have to deal with forces much more violent like Dr. Abbasi and his alike. Or, such admission of creating and training terrorists around the world was simply a sheer stupidity on their part?

Please Support www.sosiran.com

Islamist Abbasi wants to become a new Hitler for Middle East, he is a PHD graduate from Oxford University and most probably getting direction from Master Jack Straw how to start a War with US to destroy Iran, then U.S. will loose upwards of 70 percent of Iranian people support, U.S. will be blamed, provide golden opportunity for the British to control Iran for another 25 years and get FREE OIL....

In the Video he says he is pro Terrorist, Anti Human Rights, Anti Civil Society, Anti Democracy, Anti Jews, Anti Persian, Pro Arabs, Anti Ferdowsi, Anti American and proud of being supporter of terrorists like Hezbollah, Hamas and Jihad-e Islami ....

Reading the following articles and watching this video you will see clearly that he is following an strategy and scenario to start a WAR with U.S. as soon as possible to destroy Iran and its 90% Iranian people who are pro American and anti Islamists.

"The current escalations of Islamist terrorism, involving HAMAS operations in Israel, al-Qaida/Iranian operations against Russia (the two downed Russian airliners and the attack and hostage taking against a Russian school in Beslan, North Osettia), and escalated attacks inside Iraq with Iranian links to the weapons, showed that Iran was taking a ?safe route? in the escalation against the US."
[Global Information System]

http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3759
AMERICA MUST NOT FALL INTO THE MULLAH'S TRAPS!!
"The Iranian population -- which is essentially more Persian in orientation than Muslim in the Arab sense, was ready to revolt against the Khomeini Administration in 1982, when the clerics launched the attack on Iraq. This stopped all domestic opposition to the then-new Government, and people united against a perceived foreign threat. That cost Iran a million dead and wounded, and set back the economy and society by decades, but for the clerics it was a small price: they retained power."
[Global Information System]

Iran Holds Military Exercises Near Border

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer

TEHRAN, Iran - Hundreds of thousands of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards began military maneuvers Sunday near the border with Iraq (news - web sites), with a top commander saying the exercise was designed to reinforce Iran's resolve to defend itself against "big powers."

Mohammed Bagher Zolqadr, a senior officer of the Revolutionary Guards, did not mention the United States by name but was clearly referring to America, which leads the multinational force in neighboring Iraq.

"Our country has constantly been threatened directly or indirectly by extra-regional forces and big powers ... . We are holding the exercises to show our resolve and (our) will to defend ourselves," he told state television.

Iran, which views the United States as an arch foe, is concerned about the U.S. military presence in Iraq, to the west of Iran, and in Afghanistan (news - web sites), to the east of Iran.

President Bush (news - web sites) has described Iran as part of an "axis of evil," along with North Korean and Iraq under the ousted dictator Saddam Hussein (news - web sites).

Gen. Yahya Rahim Safavi, the chief of the Revolutionary Guards, told state radio that "hundreds of thousands" of troops were taking part in the nine-day maneuvers in western Iran.

The exercises would involve missiles, fighter aircraft and helicopters, Zolqadr said.

Since the end of the eight-year Iran-Iraq war in 1988, Iran has held a number of maneuvers each year to improve its military stamina and to test locally made equipment such as tanks, armored personnel carriers and missiles. The maneuvers are usually held near either the Iraqi border or the Afghan border.

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3613

We defeated the Soviet Empire at a time when only a small minority of the people was willing to fight for freedom. We overthrew Milosevic with a minority of the Yugoslavs. In Iran we have upwards of 70 percent of the people on our side. If we supported them, I think it quite likely that we could liberate Iran in a matter of a few months. And if Iran falls, Syria will most likely come right alongside.

If we do not quickly expose the vulnerability of mullahs and empower the Iranian people, I believe the next few months in Iraq will, if Tehran has its way, be bloodier than anything we have seen to date. Not to mention the planned attacks against us here at home.

Faster. Please?

— Michael Ledeen, an NRO contributing editor
ViaDrEtebar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Hassan Abassi: It was I who filmed US warships and planted.. Reply with quote

Hassan Abassi: It was I who filmed US warships and planted the mines that sunk the Bridgeton tanker

Hassan Abassi, who heads the Center of External Security Doctrinal Analysis of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps: "Mr. George W. Bush and Mr. Tony Blair, you said that you would reap in Iran the fruits of the war in Iraq. it was not the president of Iran who fired RPGs against your tanks in the war. Mr. Khatami, Mr. Hasan Rouhani, and Mr. Kamal Kharrazi were not the ones who stood facing your warships in the Persian Gulf. It was I who filmed your warships. When (USS) Kitty Hawk was here, when (USS) Wisconsin, (USS) New Jersey, and (USS) Missouri were here, it was I who filmed them. Mr. Khatami! It was I who planted the mines that sunk the Bridgeton tanker. Mr. Khatami! It was I who nurtured Hizbullah in Lebanon and not you."

You can view or download the edited videoclips (Part I & II) of his lecture on www.memritv.org under PREVIOUS button. On this site, the clip has English subtitle. Or you can view the entire clip on www.sosiran.com under Archives. Or click to listen to the audioclip of this lecture: http://khabarnameh.gooya.com/nabavi/archives/real/abbasi-hassan.rm. Please see the English transcripts of this lecture below.

With the help of the free world, peace-loving Iranians shall soon cage this crazy man and the terrorist Iranian regime before they harm anyone any further.

Please support www.sosiran.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=251

5/23/2004
Clip No. 251

Iranian Revolutionary Guard Official in Tehran University Lecture (Part I): Islam Has Nothing in Common with Democracy

Hassan Abassi, who heads the Center of External Security Doctrinal Analysis of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps gave a lecture at Tehran University in May. The following are excerpts from the lecture posted in an audio version on the Internet at http://khabarnameh.gooya.com/nabavi/archives/real/abbasi-hassan.rm:

Abbasi: For the last four years I have been crying out that the world in general and the Islamic world in particular need guerilla fighters and not for leaders who speak of dialogue.

The dialogue between civilizations is a dialogue between bullets, shells, napalm bombs and depleted uranium on one side and the bodies of young Shiites and Sunnis in Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan on the other.

It's really amazing. When it comes to reforms in the greater Middle East, Bush's slogans are quite in line with Khatami's. I ask my reformist friends: this year is a year of reckoning. Why do your slogans go hand in hand with Bush's slogans on the Greater Middle East? I cast doubt on the very premise that in the context of the dialogue between civilizations everyone should lay down their weapons while America, England and Israel take up their weapons. Mr. Khatami! You owe us some answers. Your dialogue between civilizations prepared the ground for the start of their war of civilizations. You must stop it with this slogan.

The leaders of the Islamic world need to be brave and announce: Islam and western democracy have nothing in common. Islam has nothing in common with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Islam has nothing in common with western liberalism and that kind of freedom. Islam stands in opposition to these ideas. According to Nietzsche, the founding of a civil society means the death of God.

What does the Koran say? It says: "Permission to fight is granted." When your honor is being attacked, you are permitted to fight. But the Iranian reformist calls Jihad violence and the foreign reformist calls it terrorism. I've had the honor to attack your liberalism, your civil society and your human rights. I am honored to say that the forces of heresy… the forces of God's enemies and of the Muslim's enemies… Isn't it true that these are the infidels' forces? If it is possible to do something so that the infidels will be seized with fear and trembling, then this terrorism is sacred. Go ahead and write: "Abbasi is the theoretician of violence and of sacred terrorism." This terrorism is sacred. We have been claiming this for a long time. The Lebanese Hizbollah was nurtured by these hands. Pay close attention! Mr. Khatami, this is not violence. It is the dialogue between civilizations that is tying the hands of organizations like Hizbullah. Do you see these hands? These are the hands that have nurtured Hizbullah, Hamas, and the Islamic Jihad. Rest assured that if beyond the borders of Iran young people can stand firm, then inside Iran we can also educate youth such as these to strike the mouth of the arrogant.

As a religious figure, what is your (Khatami's) duty towards Jihad? Have you ever given a single speech on Jihad? (The Koran says) "Fighting is ordained for you." Is that violence or not? (The Koran says) "Fight them so that there will be no strife." Is that violence or not? Mr. Khatami, what will be with you and us? (You are) head of the Supreme Council for National Security of Iran! To what extent is violence bad? You claim that Islam is a religion of peace and friendship. How many verses about Jihad and martyrdom does it have? Isn't Jihad one of its ten secondary obligations?

For how long are we going to go on eating democracy, drinking human rights, and watching civil society, and with a bone stuck in our throats and a thorn in our eyes we are supposed to bear the massacring of Muslims? Are we not next in line? They've said this outright. They are coming.

Our principle weapon is Jihad, and they are dulling this weapon. Inside (Iran) this is done on the pretext that it is violence, and outside (Iran) – on the pretext that it is terrorism. I'm proud that that foreign terrorist, Lebanese Hizbullah, was raised by us. I am proud of this. If inside Iran, Mr. Khatami calls this Violence, and outside Iran it's called terrorism - then I shall have no fear. If one can cause the infidels and God's enemies to tremble in fear, then that is a point of pride for us. We are proud of this terrorism. The terrorism that rocks the infidels foundations… This is the wrath that God pulls our of Hizbullah's sleeve and crashes down on the heads of His enemies.

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=252

5/23/04
Clip No. 252

Iranian Revolutionary Guard Official in Tehran University Lecture (Part II): We Plan To Target US Nuclear Warheads on US Soil; Should Take Over England

Hassan Abassi, who heads the Center of External Security Doctrinal Analysis of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps gave a lecture at Tehran University in May. The following are excerpts from the lecture posted in an audio version on the Internet at http://khabarnameh.gooya.com/nabavi/archives/real/abbasi-hassan.rm

Abbasi Pay close attention to wily England! I am not saying anyone should take over its embassy. It has already removed all of its documents from it. we need to take over England itself.

Take a look at the book "Women of Vietnam". It contains a propaganda pamphlet in which was written that when American soldiers train in the bases – and here I must apologize to all of the sisters and ladies present – they raise their gun in one hand and they place their other hand on their genitals, and they call both of them "gun." "Gun" [in English] means cannon. They do this every day at reveille. They have a directive that whenever they set foot in a country, one of their first jobs is to change the racial situation there.

It would be an honor to do something that would make the Americans afraid. If it is possible to strike fear in the White House and in Tel-Aviv and to scare the Zionists and the Americans, that would be a great honor. This kind of terrorism is sacred. I'd be honored to do anything like that. If it is be possible for me to do this, I will. I will certainly present my plans on this matter. On the subject of sacred terrorism and terrorizing, the Koran speaks of "The party of God," are those who love the beloved of God, and "The party of Satan," are those who love the enemies of God. If we can strike fear among the enemies of God, in the party of Satan and in the heart of Satan, this will be an honor. Why shouldn't we do this? Why should violence be bad over there? Is it not the case that modernity, Christianity and Judaism advanced themselves through violence? We would be honored to turn the violence of modernity, Judaism and Christianity against them.

In response to what he [Vice President Cheney] said, that he will uproot this nation, I swear by my honor, by the Koran – though it's inappropriate to swear by the Koran – as head of the Center for Strategic Studies, the rival of Cato Institute, Hudson Institute, Rand Corporation and American Enterprise Institute which are working to uproot Iran – I make a pact with God, with the blood of the martyrs and with this nation, that I will prepare, with God's help, harsh strategies and doctrines to uproot the Anglo-Saxon race, and I will present these plans on the Internet.

Mr. George W. Bush and Mr. Tony Blair, you said that you would reap in Iran the fruits of the war in Iraq. it was not the president of Iran who fired RPGs against your tanks in the war. Mr. Khatami, Mr. Hasan Rouhani, and Mr. Kamal Kharrazi were not the ones who stood facing your warships in the Persian Gulf. It was I who filmed your warships. When (USS) Kitty Hawk was here, when (USS) Wisconsin, (USS) New Jersey, and (USS) Missouri were here, it was I who filmed them. Mr. Khatami! It was I who planted the mines that sunk the Bridgeton tanker. Mr. Khatami! It was I who nurtured Hizbullah in Lebanon and not you.

We have only one lesson: The lesson of jihad and martyrdom. So, Dick Cheney! We will uproot the Anglo-Saxon race. This is retaliation. I will only say this once: We have two million Iranians there [in the U.S.]. You can be sure that I will recruit from among them guerillas against you.

If 11 people succeeded in causing September 11, is it not clear that we are capable of acting? We don't need nuclear weapons. You have 6,000 nuclear warheads on your soil. Those 6,000 warheads are the target of our plans. The guerilla groups will go and destroy those warheads there. Not Iranian guerilla groups, but groups from all Islamic countries. You can expel all of them. We are also working on the Mexicans and the Argentinians. We will organize everyone who has problems with America. When our Internet site goes up, the American friends should get hold of the address. We've prepared plans concerning the American Achilles' heal and their weaknesses. We have identified all of their weaknesses on land, in the air, by sea, their technological weaknesses, etc., and we will pass on addresses to the guerilla organizations of the entire world concerning these, America's weaknesses.

We have established a department that will take care of England. England's demise is on our agenda.

If America attacks us, Don't worry at all. It won't be like what you've seen in Afghanistan and in Iraq. In Southern Iran we have a 2000 km coast and 36 islands. The average depth of the Persian Gulf is between 45-50 meters. The Deepest spot there is 94 meters deep between the islands of Abu Musa and Tonb. This is a very suitable spot for maritime guerrilla warfare. Our special forces are definitely ready for action there.

Through the Straits of Hormuz, 67% of the world's total energy passes. You must know this. Imagine I'm gone abd, God willing, you want to face America. Take a tanker to the Straits Of Hormuz and sink it there. The tanker won't sink because the water is shallow there – about 50 meters. The tanker itself is 55 meters high, and when it will lie on the surface, half of it will protrude. It will take five months until it will be salvaged. A rise in oil prices, as you have seen, causes the West fever. These are the weaknesses.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Terror Master Islamist Strategist Video Clips Reply with quote

Terror Master Islamist Strategist Video Clips

[url=http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=251]#251 - Islamist Revolutionary Guard Official in Tehran University Lecture (Part I): Islam Has Nothing in Common with Democracy
The Internet - 5/23/2004 - 00:05:12
[/url]

[url=http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=252]#252 - Islamist Revolutionary Guard Official in Tehran University Lecture (Part II): We Plan To Target US Nuclear Warheads on US Soil; Should Take Over England
The Internet - 5/23/04 - 00:06:33
[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: