[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beheadings Picture-don't open this topic if you don't want
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Beheadings Picture-don't open this topic if you don't want Reply with quote

HERE'S THE "RESISTANCE FIGHTERS" SO MUCH PRAISED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND THE LEFTISTS

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
shahee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you point to one article in the media or "leftists" that say they support beheadings? That statement is absolutely, profoundly deceiving, unprofessional, misleading, and wrong. Please retract it now. The only people who supporting these acts are terrorists and murderers. If you don't like the media or "leftists" use arguments that are sound. Not ridiculous innuendos. For shame. I understand there's freedom of speech, but seriously think before you write.
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no need to post these images... We know what it is - no need to use them for such agendas.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

halam be ham khord baba Embarassed Embarassed

chera inaro neshoon midin???
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDEMPTION, WHICH KIND OF AGENDA??

I THINK IT'S APPROPRIATE COZ PEOPLE NEEDS TO WAKE UP.

I POSTED IT ON MY BLOG ALSO.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
shahee2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania,

Your political agenda. You paste these pictures and write "so much praise from the leftists and mainstream media." And yet you never answered my questions.

Where in the media do they EVER support beheadings?!

Where amongst leftists is there ANY support for beheadings?!

Stop using propaganda to support your thoughts. Use arguments instead. Shameful indeed.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i copied and pasted it from my blog.

The Media,Europe and the Left are complicit because they do NOTHING against all this and they only blame Israel and the US for killing the Terrorists!

They are also complicit of the Genocide in Sudan as they were of Rwanda's.

They are more worried finding other excuses to condemn Israel through other UN resolutions.

When the killer is not an American or a Jew, this crowd has not ears for the millions of oppressed

shahee2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically it was BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA that Powell came out and said there was a genocide in Darfur. The media exposed what was going on. Prior to Rwanda the same thing happened. How do you justify the fact that the US took its troops OUT of Rwanda in 1994 because there weren't any US interests.

How do you justify the fact that Israel continues diamond trade in Sierra Leone, the Congo and Cote d'Ivoire when it knows that the money it makes goes to arm militants who in turn kill and massacre others?

Why are you ignoring facts?! AND WHERE HAS THE MEDIA EVER SUPPORTED THE BEHADINGS!? I bet you $5000 you can't find any direct evidence that Europe or the media or intellectuals support the beheadings.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Rwanda there has been GENOCIDE and in Darfur also..

But the UN and Europe and the Media always close their eyes when it's not Israel or the US doing these things

shahee2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm beating a dead dog here, but let me repeat. But it was BECAUSE of the MEDIA that so much pressure was put on global governments to take action against Darfur! It was BECAUSE of the MEDIA and INTELLECTUALS that so much attention was placed on Rwanda before and after the genocide. However it is because of POLITICS and NATIONAL INTERESTS that countries like the US did not do anything in Rwanda and still have not taken any steps in Sudan!

By the way, I'm still waiting for your proof about the beheadings.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY STEFANIA

WE DONT CARE ABOUT HEADS IN IRAQ....
WE CARE ABOUT HEADS IN IRAN...

U ARE ON ON THE WRONG DAMM WEBSITE!!!!

GET LOST!!!!!

DOOSTANE AZIZ
EVERYONE

THIS FRIDAY 10 MEHR ....ALL IRANIANS MUST GO TO THE MAYDOON SHAHYAD
EVERYONE SEND THIS INFORMATION TO EVERY SINGLE IRANIAN INSIDE OR OUTSIDE IRAN!!!!!!!
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
reza

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a truly compassionate person cares about the heads of everyone
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
vishtasp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: beheadings Reply with quote

I have been to other boards on the Internet where liberals make all type of excuses for the beheadings in the Middle East.

Their posts usually begin,

"Are we responsible for the death of So-and-so?" and then try to rationalize that we are.

Stefania, I know where you are coming from.
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What you mean?

redemption

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Quote:

What you mean?

Stefania, the expression "I know where you are coming from" means that Vishtasp understands and can relate to what you are saying... It's not a bad thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: