[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

- Jounbesh e Ayandeh - A New Iranian Political Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: - Jounbesh e Ayandeh - A New Iranian Political Party Reply with quote

- Jounbesh e Ayandeh - A New Iranian / Persian Political Party

My Dear Fellow Iranians / Persians,

As you all know a couple of months ago I wrote an article titled - - A New Political Movement, - - which is included below. I did a mass e-mail campaign and posted the article on a few Internet forums.

In the article I asked for your opinion in selecting the desired name for our new political movement. I also asked for your participation to review and make suggestions on the new bill of rights and model constitution I have written as a practical and viable alternative to what is already known in todayÕs world. This New Bill of Rights And Model Constitution will offer a new fresh perspective to begin a progressive and constructive dialogue and debate.

First and foremost I would like to extend and express my sincerest gratitude and appreciation to all of you who with your supporting, encouraging and kind words and suggestions made it very clear that a majority of you prefer the name, - Jounbesh e Ayandeh OR Visionary Party Ð for our new progressive political movement.

As such, - Jounbesh e Ayandeh OR Visionary Party Ð will be the official name for the New Iranian / Persian Political Party.

I am also grateful for your participation and your vote of confidence on my humble proposal, - - The New Iranian Bill of Rights And Model Constitution. - -

I am deeply touched and very happy with such an amazing and overwhelming surge of positive response. Thank you all very much.

A large majority of you have, correctly so, emphasized the fact that we do indeed need to offer an alternative system of social, economical and political management of our country for all Iranians / Persians to review and vote in a national referendum. In writing the bill of rights and model constitution my goal was to do exactly that, to offer an alternative means of government.

For the past twenty-six (26) years our talking head elites fought with each other over silly trivial nonsense. They were constantly competing for name recognition and for the higher pursuit of grandeur at any cost. And if anybody dared to criticize the talking head elitesÕ philosophy, actions, leadership and behavior, they were brutally attacked, accused of treason and siding with the criminal ruling mullahs and quickly thrown out of the debate.

We should not forget that sad history and never allow it to happen again.

To those of you who have decided not to participate in our democratic exercise and remain silent. Of course you have the right to do so. But note that silence will eventually and effectively lead to the erosion of oneÕs rights. Therefore please protect your rights and feel free to voice your opinion and take part in the decision-making procedures of the future of your own country. Please reconsider and join your fellow Iranians / Persians and vote your thoughts and desires for a better democratic Iran.

- Jounbesh e Ayandeh Ð A New Political Movement

For the first time since the installation of the Islamic Republic of Terrorist Mullahs, the exiled Iranians all over the world are beginning to come together forming their own independent groups to work toward the liberation of our homeland Iran.

A new, exciting and promising political movement with tremendous potential and endless possibilities is percolating and emerging. This new development is also illustrating a whole new fresh mindset by the exiled Iranians, separate and free of the hope for foreignerÕs help and intervention.

We, the Iranian people have learned for the first time in our recent history that we need to come together, organize ourselves and form a new political organization aimed at the elimination of the terrorist mullahs.

Through nationalistic grassroots movements by Iranians in their own local communities, unity is becoming more and more possible. This new political phenomenon calls for a formation of a futuristic and visionary political party, free from religion, based on a futuristic and visionary platform.

Vote for selecting a name for our new futuristic and visionary political party.

I propose the following: - Visionary Party - Jounbesh e Ayandeh - Jaergehe Ayandeh -

Below is the new revised .pdf version of Ð New Model Constitution And Bill of Rights Ð for our beloved country Iran.

If you have a chance, please read it and let me know what you think. I welcome your comments and suggestions.

Would you agree to vote on this - New Bill of Rights And Model Constitution - and support it as a unifying and centralizing document?

* The Iranian's / Persian's New Bill of Rights And Model Constitution *

* * * * * * * * * * Last Revised October 11, 2004 * * * * * * * * * *

* Iranian / Persian's Bill of Rights & New Model Constitution - Introduction

* Iranian / Persian's New Model Constitution - Government's Chart

* Iranian / Persian's Bill of Rights & New Model Constitution - Work in Progress

* Download Complete Bill of Rights & New Model Constitution

* - Jounbesh e Ayandeh Ð The New Iranian / Persian Political Party

* Establishing A Provisional Government - Work in Progress

* * * * * * * * * * Other Related Articles And Information * * * * * * * * * *

* Unifying Objective - How To Defeat And Eradicate The Barbaric Mullahs

* The Foundation Of Iranian / Persian Democracy

Best regards,

Bahram Maskanian

Visit Earth's Common Sense

Last edited by Bahram Maskanian on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep this out of "News" please!
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasn't this been posted several times already???

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Jounbesh e Aiandeh - OR - Visionary Party Reply with quote

- Jounbesh e Aiandeh - OR - Visionary Party - - Download Updated Version At The Above - -
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Get Involved, Volunteer For Freedom Reply with quote

Get Involved, Volunteer For Freedom

Join the Jounbesh e Ayandeh - Visionary Party to help build a free democratic society.

The Jounbesh e Ayandeh - Visionary Party is a viable alternative to IranÕs current brutal barbaric regime.

There are plenty of reasons and opportunities to get involved with the Jounbesh e Ayandeh - Visionary Party.

Volunteer as an armchair-member, or knock on doors and talk to Iranian / Persian people, you can make a big difference, and help the Jounbesh e Ayandeh - Visionary Party be an even stronger voice for democracy.
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: A Sham Election in Eastern Europe Reply with quote

October 19, 2004 Ð The New York Times
A Sham Election in Eastern Europe

Aleksandr Lukashenko, the despotic president of Belarus and a former collective-farm manager, is not technically a Communist, but he did everything else by the old rules in his country's election on Sunday. Mr. Lukashenko did not even wait for the polls to close before he announced victory and told the West to keep its impending criticism to itself. The voting cleared the way for Mr. Lukashenko to stay on for a third five-year term after his current one expires in 2006. Not a single opposition candidate won a seat in the lower house of Parliament.

The big difference, compared with the bad old Soviet days, was that there were observers around to record how the election went.

An exit poll by the Gallup organization said the turnout had actually been less than the 50 percent required to change the election rules. Opposition deputies showed pictures of ballots with the "yes" ticked off before they were handed to voters.

What the vote did do, overwhelmingly, was to confirm Mr. Lukashenko as a post-Soviet autocrat. Following the new global template, Mr. Lukashenko said his "victory" reflected his ability to provide security because no Belarussian had fallen victim to a terrorist act since he came to power 10 years ago. That was three years after Belarus declared independence, and Mr. Lukashenko quickly made sure he would stay in power, holding shady elections, violently attacking demonstrators, arresting opponents and closing independent media.

Few of the former Soviet republics have had an easy time, and many have succumbed to the allure of a strong ruler. But even in this company, Mr. Lukashenko has been especially brazen in his Stalinist methods. It is incumbent on the West to encourage the citizens of Belarus to seek better leadership.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: