[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quran - Muslims' License to Kill & How-to Bloodshed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear IIRF,

Quote:
our beloved late king HIM Mohammad Reza Shah was a muslim, why didnt he do the things you say Islam causes?

The late Shah of Iran even though "labeled" himself muslim never was a TRUE muslim. He did not act anything like a muslim. Sometimes I wonder if he "labeled" himself muslim to please the overwhelming majority who ALSO "labeled" themselves muslim.

A TRUE muslim is what we have in power in Iran today, we've had the opportunity to be ruled by MOLLAH's or islamic clergymen who are wellversed in islamic ways. Everything that they've done is justified in the Koran. The Islamic regime in Iran is a TRUE ISLAMIC system, so when we say that its savage, barbaric, un-democratic etc we allude that to islam as well.

My friend you need to sit down and REFELCT not only on the present but also the past 1400 years that Iran has been intoxicated by the islam-virus, look what it has caused us, look were we were in the beginning of the 20th century, how many people have been killed in the name of islam, how was this arab ideology introduced to (then) Persia etc etc...sit down and reflect it's all in front of you.

Quote:
If everyone thought the way you do my friend than every religion is at fault

Every religion has its problems and should be criticized. As an Iranian i'm obliged to SPEAK OUT against what directly affects us and that is why islam-exposing commenced and will continue until Iran is free from this dark ideology.

Quote:
and there is no god and so on.

One can believe in God without having FOLLOWING a religion. Your assumptions here are false.

Quote:
if you dont agree with muslims or Islam that is of your OWN opinion and should be kept to your self.

If I see that islam is hurting my people and is the cause of tremendous suffering and backwardedness to Iran and Iranians I will FIGHT it by democratic means.

Quote:
the Islam of which these mullahs preach is of one which they have modified to benefit them and make them rich.

No my friend, the islam that the mollah's are practicing is coming from the TAZINAMEH itself, it couldn't be more justified.

Quote:
arguing about something which is irrelvent to our cause and mission

Islam is not irrelevant at all my friend it is the cause.

Ba Sepaas

P.S. please visit:
http://1400years.org/home.asp
http://www.faithfreedom.org/

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with liberaters form of going against the government ...the regime will never change...

i am a muslim and i practice my religion of islam .....however i can gurantee i do 10 times more than liberator for the freedom of iran...

IIRF

i agree with u 100% and i would like to welcome u to this website and forum... Very Happy
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Saman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
i am a muslim and i practice my religion of islam .....however i can gurantee i do 10 times more than liberator for the freedom of iran...

So....because you are so clean and pure because you embrace this fanatic religion, you do more for the freedom of Iran?

Please, do feel free to elaborate!

ISLAM = TAZI CRAP

THIS I MY OPINION AND DAMN ME IF I CAN'T SAY IT TO THE WORLD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
with liberaters form of going against the government ...the regime will never change...

IIRF

i agree with u 100% and i would like to welcome u to this website and forum... Very Happy

9kar stick to your pathethic defense on islam that you struggle with on the faithfreedom forum. Your guarantees mean absolutely nothing to me. Follow Ayatoilet Ebadi's footsteps in being good islam-apologists....

Ba Sepaas

Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
our beloved late king HIM Mohammad Reza Shah was a muslim, why didnt he do the things you say Islam causes?

Are you on drugs? Have you been living "poshte kooh" all this time? MRP would have been eaten alive by the crazy Islamists if he didn't claim to be a muslim. No public figure who didnt' pretend to be pro-Islam could have escaped the full wrath of groups like Fadaiyan Eslam and people like Khomeini.

Quote:
As i stated in my posts before on this topic, religion should be of ones personal belief and there is no need for it to be used to influence others judgement or way of life. RELIGION should be KEPT out of POLITICS PERIOD... if you dont agree with muslims or Islam that is of your OWN opinion and should be kept to your self.

Well if you feel that opinions on religion are personal beliefs and should not be made public then keep your opinion about Islam to yourself and don't take about them in a public chatroom. Don't try to shut up the rest of us. Religion is definately not a private issue in Iran because it controls every aspect of our public life and our entire society. And did you even read a single verse from that link I put up? I doubt it. Rolling Eyes
reza

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
MRP would have been eaten alive by the crazy Islamists if he didn't claim to be a muslim.

surely the "GREAT" MRP can be a man and stand up for his beliefs? contradictions and hypocracy from the one who accuses me o te very same defects? interesting...

he loved is people, he might not have been too close to them but he was a muslim like is subjects - it would be a farce if the leader of a country did not practice the national religion. Remember reza shah the great? a strict father brings is children up in accordance with morals AND religion, a logical step no?

I think looking at islam as the utter source of the problem is ignoring the layers and staring at the ugly surface. All religions have fanatics, Christianity - spanish inquisition, KKK and jehovas witnesses. Judaism - zealots. Some PEOPLE are bad seeds, they poison the name and actions of others. IIRF is right, there is more than one cause and you cannot lay the blame on any single institution.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
IIRF

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ham mihans,

This is truely sad, why must we put eachother down just because you do not see agree with what i say or another has to say? This is the reason why we have NOT progressed in our goals, look at this thread.. all this anger and hatered toward one another is disgraceful. We are Iranians , act like it not a bunch of uneducated ignorant idiots.

HIM Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, no matter if you liked him or not you SHOOULD respect them and the Pahlavi dynasty.. period. He was not a pure muslim? Do you actaully think a pure muslim is one which kills non believers in the name of Allah? oppresses women? kills innocent people? I personally am fed up with ignorance.. have you been watching CNN? If you were not so ignorant my friend i would ONCE again take the time to explain it to you..

THIS IS COWARDLYY TO BLAME THIS DARK AGE OF 25 YEARS ON RELIGION, THIS REVOLUTION WAS DONE BY IRANIANS NOT ISLAM! The Shah was a muslim, the mullahs arent muslim but savages who use a MODIFIED Islam to benefit THEM.. YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE RELIGION IN IRAN MY FRIEND? First change the REGIME than decide upon weather iran will be a muslim dominated country or NOT...

Stop this anger filled comments, it will not get you any where. My grandfather knew HIM Mohammad Reza Shah personally and i have no doubt that he was muslim so stop trying to say Islam= the mullahs in Iran.
I myself am a Muslim, do you see me do such things? Please explain to me why you speak of Islam being our downfall? Even after the conquests of the Arabs, Persia regained its strength and before the rovlution Iran was fine so tell me WHY during the Shah's time this wasnt happening WHEN muslims are only savages and so on...????

try and look at both sides people, i am not here to insult anyone, we are all here for one goal, to free Iran so please do not resort in bashing others. I am not here to make others opinions be silenced like one user mentioned. I am only here to help people not make the same mistakes again.

www.imperialforces.org
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear IIRF,

Quote:
HIM Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, no matter if you liked him or not you SHOOULD respect them and the Pahlavi dynasty.. period.

I cherish HIM's memory and appreciate all the good things he did for my motherland, nobody has put in doubt the late Shah's loyalty to Iran.

Quote:
He was not a pure muslim?

No. (I refer you back to my previous replies)

Quote:
Do you actaully think a pure muslim is one which kills non believers in the name of Allah? oppresses women? kills innocent people? I

Exactly, this is the definiation of a TRUE muslim my friend, the evidence is overwhelming and what better than the TAZINAMEH itself?

Quote:
THIS IS COWARDLYY TO BLAME THIS DARK AGE OF 25 YEARS ON RELIGION

Oh my friend, i'm not only blaming the past 25 years of misery but the last 1400 years (!) of this filthy tazi ideology for being one of the greatest if not the main factor as to why Iran and Iranians are in the shape they are today. This virus must be defeated and we will defeat it. People are brainwashed and need to be "rehabilitated", 1400 years of lies and deciets is not going away over a day, you and other will be OFFENDED but in the end this is for your own good. You might think this sounds childish but it's a process that will take place and has to be successful in order for Iran to reach its ultimate potential.

Quote:
the mullahs arent muslim but savages who use a MODIFIED Islam to benefit THEM

Once again I beg to differ. The mollah's are EXPERTS in ISLAM, they are the PREACHERS of this arab ideology and are only going after what's prescribed within the TAZINAMEH!

Quote:
I myself am a Muslim, do you see me do such things?

Your not a TRUE muslims my friend, read my other posts to further understand what i'm trying to say. Don't label yourself something you're not. Sadly you fall in the same category as the majority of Iranians.

Indeed our primary goal at this point in time is to overthrow the filthy islamic regime, the rest will follow.
The re-habilitation process has begun and will continue till the day Iran and Iranians are free from this DESTRUCTIVE arab ideology (islam) who has contributed nothing but death, misery, suffering, and darkness to our MIHAN and HAMIHANS.

Ba Sepaas

Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some of the teachings of the Quran:

A) it doesn't respect freedom of thought.

Quote:
Apostasy

2: 27 Those who break Allah's Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what Allah Has ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves.

2:39, “But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein.”

3:90-91 "Verily, those who disbelieved after their Belief and then went on increasing in their disbelief - never will their repentance be accepted [because they repent only by their tongues and not from their hearts]. And they are those who are astray. Verily, those who disbelieved, and died while they were disbelievers, the (whole) earth full of gold will not be accepted from anyone of them even if they offered it as a ransom. For them is a painful torment and they will have no helpers."

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,”

9:66, Make ye no excuses: ye have rejected Faith after ye had accepted it. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you, for that they are in sin

9:74, They swear by Allah that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them with a grievous penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: They shall have none on earth to protect or help them.

47:25,26 Those who turn back as apostates after Guidance was clearly shown to them, the Evil One has instigated them and busied them up with false hopes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B) Why should people be terrorized and tortured on the basis of their beliefs?

Quote:
Terror
3:151
We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust.

8:60
And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to terrorize thereby the enemy of Allah...

8:12
I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

D)Believers are ordered to befriend non-believers and fight them.

Quote:
Unbelievers
2:191, And slay them wherever ye catch them

2:193, And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression

2:216, Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you

3:28, Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah

4:48 “Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed.”

4:84, Then fight in Allah’s cause - Thou art held responsible only for thyself - and rouse the believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the Unbelievers; for Allah is the strongest in might and in punishment.

4:141, And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers

5:33, The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

8:12, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

8:15-16, O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!

8:17, It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah: when thou threwest (a handful of dust), it was not thy act, but Allah’s: in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself

8:60, Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

8:65, O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers

9:5, But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.

9:3, And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith.

9:14, Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,

9:23, O ye who believe! take not for protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love infidelity above Faith: if any of you do so, they do wrong.

9:28, O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.

9:29, Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9:39, Unless ye go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least.

9:73, O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.

9:111, Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur’an

9:123, O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.

22:9, (Disdainfully) bending his side, in order to lead (men) astray from the Path of Allah: for him there is disgrace in this life, and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire).

22:19-22; These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water. With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins. In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them. Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), “Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!”

25:52, So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them herewith with a great endeavour.

25:68 ”Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. “(But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,-

37:22-23, “Bring ye up”, it shall be said, “The wrong-doers and their wives, and the things they worshipped- Besides Allah, and lead them to the Way to the (Fierce) Fire!

47:4, Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.

48:13 And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!

48:29, Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other.

69:30-37 (The stern command will say): “Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin.”

No freedom of thought or opinion is acceptable in Isalm.

Quote:
Freedom of religion.
3:85, If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

8:39, And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E) Men are superior and women are inferior in Islam. It's discrimination based on gender.

Quote:
Women
2:223 Your women are a tilt for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilt as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad)

2:228, And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them

2:230, So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her

2:282, and get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her.

4:3, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

4:11-12, Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children’s (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females:

4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.

4:34, Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

33:50
O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

53:27, Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names.

66:10, Allah sets forth, for an example to the Unbelievers, the wife of Noah and the wife of Lut: they were (respectively) under two of our righteous servants, but they were false to their (husbands), and they profited nothing before Allah on their account, but were told: “Enter ye the Fire along with (others) that enter!”

F) Don't even get me started on this one. Muslim men are allowed to take female prisoners of war as sex slaves and concubines and yet they have the audacity to make up rules that punish people for adultery?

Quote:
Adultery
Adultery in Islam is a great sin punishable by stoning and sin. But a Muslim can commit adultery with his maid or a married woman if he invades her town and captures her in the war.

[al-Mu'minun 23:1-7] The believers must (eventually) win through,-2] Those who humble themselves in their prayers; 3] Who avoid vain talk; 4] Who are active in deeds of charity; 5] Who abstain from sex, 6] Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame, :7] But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors;-

[Al Nisa 4:24] “And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.”

Index to some of the verses of Quran
* Torment to Non-believers-> 4:56
* Only Islam Acceptable-> 3:85
* No friends from outsiders-> 3:118
* No friends with Jews, Christians-> 5:51
* No friends with non believers->4:114 3:28
* No friends with parents/siblings if not believers-> 9:23
* Fight non-believers-> 9:123
* Kill non-believers-> 4:89
* Anti Jew verses-> 5:82
* God a "plotter", deceiver -> 8:30
* Killing Idolaters-> 9:05
* Idolaters are unclean just because they are idolater-> 9:28
* Forcing Christians and Jews to pay tax-> 9:29
* The Torment of Hell-> 44:43-58
* All except Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabeans will go to hell-> 2:62 5:69
* Cast terror in the hearts, smite the neck and cut fingertips of unbelievers-> 8:12
* smite the neck of unbelievers->47:4
* Severe Punishment for atheists-> 10:4 5:10 5:86
* Severe Punishment for non-believers-> 22:19-22 72:23 98:6
* Punishing non-believers of Hereafter-> 17:10
* Punishing for rejecting faith-> 3:91
* Non believers go to hell-> 4:140 7:36
* Partial Believers go to hell too-> 4:150-1
* Sadistic punishments-> 56:42-43
* Punishment for apostates-> 16:106 3:86-88 3:90 4:137
* Threat of punishment for not going to war-> 9:38-39 48:16
* God making someone more sinful so he can be punished more-> 3:178
* Intentionally preventing unbelievers from knowing the truth-> 6:25 6:110
* Intentionally preventing unbelievers from Understanding Quran-> 17:45-76
* It is God who causes people to err and He punishes them for that-> 17:97
* God could guide, if he chose to, but did not-> 6:35
* Intentionally misguiding those whom he pleases to->14:4
* Willfully misguiding some-> 16:93
* God causes human to err-> 4:143 7:178
* God deceiving human-> 4:142

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is more:

And Allah hath favoured some of you above others in provision. Now those who are more favoured will by no means hand over their provision to those (slaves) whom their right hands possess, so that they may be equal with them in respect thereof. Is it then the grace of Allah that they deny?

Here it is saying that owning other human beings as slaves is okay because Allah favours some people more than others.

O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Isn't that why they all say? Forcing women to cover up is "for their own good"? Please! It's just a way to control women and limit women's activities in society.

O ye who believe! When ye deal with each other, in transactions involving future obligations in a fixed period of time, reduce them to writing Let a scribe write down faithfully as between the parties: let not the scribe refuse to write: as Allah Has taught him, so let him write. Let him who incurs the liability dictate, but let him fear His Lord Allah, and not diminish aught of what he owes. If they party liable is mentally deficient, or weak, or unable Himself to dictate, Let his guardian dictate faithfully, and get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her. The witnesses should not refuse when they are called on (For evidence). Disdain not to reduce to writing (your contract) for a future period, whether it be small or big: it is juster in the sight of Allah, More suitable as evidence, and more convenient to prevent doubts among yourselves but if it be a transaction which ye carry out on the spot among yourselves, there is no blame on you if ye reduce it not to writing. But take witness whenever ye make a commercial contract; and let neither scribe nor witness suffer harm. If ye do (such harm), it would be wickedness in you. So fear Allah; For it is Good that teaches you. And Allah is well acquainted with all things. If ye are on a journey, and cannot find a scribe, a pledge with possession (may serve the purpose). And if one of you deposits a thing on trust with another, let the trustee (faithfully) discharge his trust, and let him Fear his Lord conceal not evidence; for whoever conceals it, - his heart is tainted with sin. And Allah knoweth all that ye do.

A woman's testimony is not equal to a man's. Under current Iranian law, a man's testimony is equal to two women's testimony. But if they are trying to follow Islamic law they are wrong. The actual verse says either a man or a man plus two women. So the testimony of two women is not considered reliable and valid unless it's backed by a man.

And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not.

This one is self-explanatory. We all know what "slain in the way of Allah" means and we all know how this type of violence is glorified in Islam.

As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

Cutting the hands of people who steal? Do I even have to get into that?

Never should a believer kill a believer; but (If it so happens) by mistake, (Compensation is due): If one (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deceased's family, unless they remit it freely. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you, and he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (Is enough). If he belonged to a people with whom ye have treaty of Mutual alliance, compensation should be paid to his family, and a believing slave be freed. For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to Allah: for Allah hath all knowledge and all wisdom.

Here it talks about freeing of a believing salve is you accidentally kill another believer. First of all, why should anyone own another person as slave. Second of all, there are tons of reasons to free slaves the most important being that slavery is evil, but why do slaves who happen to be owned by man-slaughters get a break here and other slaves don't? Shouldn't all slaves be freed without condition? And last but perhaps most importantly, why does it specifically and deliberatey prohibit the killing of believers, but not the killing of non-believers?

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Do we even have to get into how ridiculous and barbaric this one is? How does a person wage war on Allah (the supposed creator of the universe)? How? Fire your gun up at the sky? Shoot a few ballistic missiles into the air? No, the incredibly barbaric and inhuman punishment of cutting off hands and feet from opposite sides is the punishment the IR has reserved for people who are labelled "mohaareb ba khoda va peyghambar" and "mofsed fil-arz". But this is not a new thing that mullahs like Khomeini and Khamenei just one day made up out of no where. We all know how Babak Khorramdin died. They cut off his arm and let him bleed to death. Babak was also accused of fighting god and spreading corruption and sedition. Mind you, back 1400 years ago they didn't have antibiotics and blood clotting agents or pain killers (although somehow I doubt they use any of those today either). This was surely was a barbaric death sentence. I could go on and on but here is a useful link to find all the verses in the Quran:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/quranindex.html
reza

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
People are brainwashed and need to be "rehabilitated",

you are getting dangerously too close to fascism there my friend, check your aggresion, it clouds the mind...
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
IIRF

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear him mihan,

I see what you are saying but please try and understand the mullahs have twisted Islam and so had any other middle eastern country so it would benefit them. That is how the American gvt can control their investements and ambitions in the middle east, placeing curropt gvts who rule by religion therefore almost noone dares question religion. The mullahs have not devoted them self to the "teachings" of Islam but rather are filling their pockets in any quick way they can until they are forced to leave. Bottom line, MULLAHS go first than religion is something else to be dealt with later on.

www.imperialforces.org
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRF wrote:
Dear him mihan,

I see what you are saying but please try and understand the mullahs have twisted Islam and so had any other middle eastern country so it would benefit them. That is how the American gvt can control their investements and ambitions in the middle east, placeing curropt gvts who rule by religion therefore almost noone dares question religion. The mullahs have not devoted them self to the "teachings" of Islam but rather are filling their pockets in any quick way they can until they are forced to leave. Bottom line, MULLAHS go first than religion is something else to be dealt with later on.

IIRF, I agree completely!
Liberator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear IIRF,

Quote:
the mullahs have twisted Islam

You keep on repeating this but it's not so my friend. (please refer back to my previous comments)

Quote:
That is how the American gvt can control their investements and ambitions in the middle east, placeing curropt gvts who rule by religion

Dear friend, America has not been around for the last 1400 years to put install/support islamic regimes in the ME. Iran has been ruled by the islamic clergy for most of the part after the arab-muslim invasion, and we've been suffering ever since.

Once again I do understand that you find it difficult to accept but it will all make sense...soon...

Quote:
Bottom line, MULLAHS go first than religion is something else to be dealt with later on.

Haven't disputed this, agreed.

Take care!

Ba Sepaas

9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

azadeh is just showing a bunch of verses quran that were translated and interpreted by mullahs themselves and then she wants to make a point?!?! Laughing Laughing Laughing

dearest IIRF

it seems that you and i are the only true fighters against the mullahs regime in iran...

all these others here are just angry about the past and can't get over it...
they dont care about iran!!!
they are just on a angry rage against islam

ive tried so many times in the past and have made the statements as u did but it doesnt affect them...
these are ppl who have left the country for years and dont understand iran and what its like....also i can gurantee there isnt too many of them...
they only exist on the internet because thats where they get these ideas!!!
and we know theres only a few million ppl in iran with internet so its not anything that u and i should worry about...

dont dont let any of this bother you and remember that there are millions of true freedom fighters inside iran and are doint the same as u and i for the removal of the regime!!!
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
IIRF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dearest Compatriot,

I appericate your kinds words and also agree with you but try and not be so harsh if you dont agree with their comments, even if they really truely believe they are right, they will understand later on what i or you are trying to say when they see the true Iran and its current state that we have a point. Lets not forget that we are all entitled to our opinions, we truely must unite now and set aside our differences and the internet can be the first step in starting our resistance over the regime. Once again thank you ham mihan and believe me when i tell you that Iran will become free soon, very soon!

www.imperialforces.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: