[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cuban regime helping the Islamic Regime?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good site dear..
By the way, i dont know if you already know these sites:

www.iranvajahan.com

www.unitediranians.org

www.daneshjoo.org

www.nowzaii.com

www.yaqoot.com

forfreeiran.blogspot.com

unionforfreeiran.blogspot.com

Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know most of the sites you just wrote, but many I haven't been to yet, so I thank you Wink

And I'm grateful for your advise Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: yup, you're right.. Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
I know most of the sites you just wrote, but many I haven't been to yet, so I thank you Wink

And I'm grateful for your advise Wink

Yah - Stefania is right -- any group who is truly behind the movement for freedoms and regime change should definitely not have the NIAC logo anywhere... The assessments made about this group and who they are funded by is accurate as far as my concerns go.

A regime that's on the outs and has a lot of many will do many things to halt their removal and make difficiulties for those trying to free the Iranian people..
-Amir-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Screw the regime, Screw the NIAC!!!! Reply with quote

End the regime... screw the NIAC -
it's time to FIGHT!!!!

UNITY - my comrades.. UNITY
Spenta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIAC is the US Mullah Lobby!

I do not know anyone who does not consider them as a front for the Islamic regime in Iran.

NIAC logo or affiliation is an instant red light "Danger" sign for me, and many others!

Meanwhile ...

One of the heads of the NIAC, Babek Talebi, was on the Payvand dicussion board right after July 9th, gloating over how the regime was still in power and nothing had happened as a result of 18 Tir. He was ridiculing everyone in the opposition and bragging about how the IRI was still in power and the opposition had failed. And he is one of the head people of the NIAC Rolling Eyes

Thats the kind of people they are. Very arrogant, and occassionally outright open about their association & affiliation with the regime.

Also, I have been told their members like to quizz people up to find out their political affiliations and to report them!

When I visited their site a while back, my Norton Firewall went crazy! Needless to say, I also avoid their web sites, and online petitions as well, and highly recommend that others do the same ! Ditto for their mass email campaigns.

Basically I see NIAC, I avoid it like the plague!
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Ditto Ditto - Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
NIAC is the US Mullah Lobby!

I do not know anyone who does not consider them as a front for the Islamic regime in Iran.

NIAC logo or affiliation is an instant red light "Danger" sign for me, and many others!

Meanwhile ...

One of the heads of the NIAC, Babek Talebi, was on the Payvand dicussion board right after July 9th, gloating over how the regime was still in power and nothing had happened as a result of 18 Tir. He was ridiculing everyone in the opposition and bragging about how the IRI was still in power and the opposition had failed. And he is one of the head people of the NIAC Rolling Eyes

Thats the kind of people they are. Very arrogant, and occassionally outright open about their association & affiliation with the regime.

Also, I have been told their members like to quizz people up to find out their political affiliations and to report them!

When I visited their site a while back, my Norton Firewall went crazy! Needless to say, I also avoid their web sites, and online petitions as well, and highly recommend that others do the same ! Ditto for their mass email campaigns.

Basically I see NIAC, I avoid it like the plague!

All I can say is DITTO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion] All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: