[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US Diplomats in Iran?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Connolly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: US Diplomats in Iran? Reply with quote

Hello, I'm an American and through studying your history and having a family member from your country, I'm greatly dedicated to your cause and I want to help. There's no US embassy anymore and there seems to be one operating from Ontario but I'm not sure how much we go through that one. As far as I know, we don't have any troops stationed in Iran either. Are there any organizations that you know of outside of the embassies or the UN where Americans have been able to help in some way?
Thy songs were made for the pure and free,
They shall never sound in slavery!"
- Thomas Moore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: