[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Democracy,Freedom and Digital Divide"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: "Democracy,Freedom and Digital Divide" Reply with quote

"Democracy,Freedom and Digital Divide"

Counter-Conference in Geneva,organized by the TRP alongside activists from countries like Tunisia,Falung Gong Chinese activists and other freedom fighters.

The digital divide is about Freedom.
There are many countries,such as Iran and china, where the Internet is spreading,but the people cannot access to the basic info and are being continuosly censored and arrested for visiting an anti-regime website..

Furthermore,the UN at this conference, has deleted the document of the Declaration of the human Rights, to do a favor to the many dictatorships who are attending this conference.

The TRP has been accused by the Tunisian Delegation of inviting a Tunisian dissident,calling him "crazy and lier" and claiming that there are no political prisoners in Tunisia!

The very UN of the Human Rights Declaration has appointed Lybia as Chairman of the HR Commission!!

Let's build the Community of the Democracies !

Visit the site of the TRP conference:

http://www.radicalparty.org/conferenza_ginevra.htm

http://www.kalimatunisie.com/num19/index19.htm

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet can be a tool for the various criminal regimes to promote their propaganda and close the mouths to the free people.For this,the world community must help the oppressed to gain his digital freedom as a way to fight the regime he lives under.

Iran is not a developing country because of the speed spread of the Internet.It will only be when all the voices of the country have the right to express their opinions,even on-line.

China is not a developing country because of the speed spread of the Internet.It will only be when all the voices of the country have the right to express their opinions,even on-line.

The arab countries are not a developing region because of the speed spread of the Internet.they will only be when all the voices of the region have the right to express their opinions,even on-line.

Economic development alone does not make a nation developed and rich. a nation is developed and rich if alongside the economic progress is accompanied by the progress of the human liberty..
Human and Economic Freedom cannot be separated.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you think?

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After recieving,this summer,protests by the "anti-Iranian" ambassador in Rome, due to our demo in Rome,the TRP faces attacks again..

During the counter-conference "Democracy,Freedom and the digital Divide",Tunisia and Cuba protested and attacked our comrades for speaking with and for dissidents,which are special guests at the conference..

http://www.ipsnews.net/focus/tv_society/viewstory.asp?idn=150

http://www.granma.cubaweb.cu/2003/12/12/interna/articulo05.html

Stop with lies !!
Stop to dictators' lies!!

Yes to the freedom fighters!!!

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iran's "ambassador",at a local newspaper: "In Iran,the reformists are pushing forward a process of democratization,the situation is as not tragic as some people claim..These people should shut up"

Tunisian delegation:"There are no political prisoners in Tunisia.Those people are there to do propaganda and know nothing about Tunisia"

Cuban regime: "Marco Cappato is member of the TRP,a movement paid by the USA to spread lies and propaganda against Cuba"

The truth hurts the dictators..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: