[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone help me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Victims Of The Regime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esfahanialireza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Can anyone help me? Reply with quote

Dear brothers and sisters,
Salaamaleikum,

My nameis Alireza Esfahani. I live in Rome, Italy.

My uncle worked in the pasderan in Iran for many years (I don't know what he did, nor did i want to know...).
Anyway, last week i spoke to my aunt and she told me that uncle was "taken away" by some men and put in prison on corruption charges. he was accused of doing private business even though he is government worker. this is absurd since i know him since i am child...

anyway, my aunt has no idea ws taken to, cannot contact him or visit him. it is like the earth has swallowed him. none of his "friends" know anything, or they are too frightened to talk.

i want to find him. first stage is to find out what prison he is in. cAn anyone provide alist of prisons, with telephone numbers that are connected to the "Pasderan"? also, i anybody knowledge of the warden or other officials names that i can contact, this would be of great help.

any other ideas are welcome.

Ali
esfahanialireza

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Email address Reply with quote

Dear all,
If more convienient, you can email at: esfahanialireza@yahoo.com

Thanks and regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Victims Of The Regime All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: