[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Referendum AFTER Islamic Republic of Iran
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Petitions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Cyrus

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
irani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Seriously, why create a new petition? Is this how we should unite? no The iranians should unite under one petition otherwise people will just laugh at us. Does it matter if some reformists have signed the petition? There are reformists who wants change too.
irani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real change that is, there is reformists who wants real change too.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
iranians should unite under one petition

I agree

Under THIS petition:

http://www.70000000.com

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
irani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why is that? Why use that when the 60000000.com was first?
Wich one do you think those living in Iran would rather sign? one created by people living in Iran and people that really understands their situation or one that is made by a typical Iranian opposition that havent been to Iran since reza shah and a typical Iranian opposition that cant that cant unite with other oppositions?
perzopolis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you feel this way "Irani". You're comments are synonomous with those of many pro-regime sympathizers we have heard in recent and old times. Why do you say Iranian inside Iran and outside Iran are different? What is meant by typical Iranian opposition - and "other" oppositions. Your comments are following those that would like to divide Iranians. You should not call yourself "Irani" - rather a more suitable name for you would be "Khamenei"
perzopolis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irani wrote:
Real change that is, there is reformists who wants real change too.

Where are the reformists who want change? Are they in your ass? Pull them out of your ass - and they will be laughed at by all Iranians young and old!
perzopolis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irani wrote:
Hello!

Seriously, why create a new petition? Is this how we should unite? no The iranians should unite under one petition otherwise people will just laugh at us. Does it matter if some reformists have signed the petition? There are reformists who wants change too.

There are many petitions. No true Iranian would unite under a bullshit petition that says REGIME CHANGE DURING REGIME - that is complete bullshit.
irani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perzopolis, may i ask how old you are?
Do you know anything about democracy? Democracy mean freedom of speech. I came here to discuss with some mature people, apparently you arent mature so you decide to call me a supporter of this regime just beacuse i question you and Iranians ability to unite.

Quote:
Why do you say Iranian inside Iran and outside Iran are different. What is meant by typical Iranian opposition - and "other" oppositions. Your comments are following those that would like to divide Iranians.

Why? Beacuse many Iranians outside -Like yourself- are so extrem that they dont accept others than themselves, they don accept that every thing isnt black and white, wich is the factor that divides Iranians. In Iran it is only the Hezballahis who is like this. How can my comments be following those that would like to divide Iranians when you are the one who are supporting the rip-off petition and i am the one who supports the original?

Quote:
You should not call yourself "Irani" - rather a more suitable name for you would be "Khamenei"

You should not call yourself perzopolis you should call yourself فرنگی.

Quote:
Where are the reformists who want change? Are they in your ass? Pull them out of your ass - and they will be laughed at by all Iranians young and old!

First of all; very mature.
If you are an Iranian and care about Iran you are atleast responsible to know what happens in Iranian politics. Do you? or do you only know what fox news tells you? Fatemeh Haqiqatjoo, Elahe koulai, Sho’leh Sa’di.
Does that ring any bells? No, i didnt expect it either.

Quote:
There are many petitions. No true Iranian would unite under a bullshit petition that says REGIME CHANGE DURING REGIME - that is complete bullshit.

Pssss...If there already was a regime change, why would we need a referendum? It's not bullshit if you hate a regime and want to change it, you have to change it while it is in power, otherwise it isnt a regime as it has already been replaced.

No let me tell you how this works, The 60000000.com petition is demanding a referndum on a new constitution. Demanding the abolishment this constitution and setting up free and fair elections to allow people to chose lawmakers who will write a new constitution. There is no need to have a petition for a referendum after the removal of the ir, it is obvious that there will be a referndum, well maybe not if the MEK comes to power.

If no true Iranian would unite under this "bullshit" petition, then why does it have 25591 signature while the other only has 2182 signatures?
perzopolis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're so smart Smile go spend some time on Payvan "Irani"
Rob..NC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..is this infighting serving a productive purpose..its one thing to disagree on the road we take..as long as the destination we seek.. is the place we reach..the fight is with those that want to surpress the very thought of free thought and speech..so you must make a decision..your furture depends on it..
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another piece on FPM by well respected Iranian political figures, about that sham petition . Notice that the article is one of the many pubblished in favor of this sham Petition.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=16399

In the article itself, we can read :

Quote:
The appeal has also been signed by some controversial figures, including a founding member of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

All i wonder is WHAT ARE WE ALL WAITING FOR ? WHY DON'T WE SPREAD AND PROMOTE PUBBLICLY THE ONLY TRUE REFERENDUM (70000000.COM ) ??

We cannot complain about the success this sham Petition would gain, unless we do the same with the true Petition worth to be promoted.

Let's spread it and promote it , even in the major US newspaper!

Some Iranian Activist must take the initiative !

irani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To us, however, the terms of the call for the referendum are clear. The referendum calls for a new constitution and a new system of government. We view and interpret this language to mean one thing and one thing only: an end to the Islamic Republic of Iran. This interpretation is shared by the overwhelming number of the other signatories to this national appeal. It is under this interpretation that we are signing this appeal and lend our weight and credibility to it.

We will not allow this national movement to attempt to peacefully change the regime to be hijacked by the regime itself. Nor should the call for a national referendum be boycotted because of the signatures of several controversial characters. The people of Iran, once they are free, will decide what to with these figures. To change the regime in Iran, we have to allow those who initially supported the Islamic Republic (there were many) who have now been disillusioned by the regime to also participate in an attempt to bring about its demise.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=16399
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.70000000.com

stefania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, I think that leaders such as Reza Pahlavi should come out and say clearly what they think about this sham petition..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Petitions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: