[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General Neshat - Commander of the Immortal Guards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: General Neshat - Commander of the Immortal Guards Reply with quote

Please visit:

http://www.souresrafil.net/Images/NeshatLtr.pdf

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were the bravest and fought the most. The Mullah$ masscred 10,000 of the guards. Most came from villages and were proud to serve, that didn't stop the Mullah$ from massacring them!
Khorshid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Letter From Shirin Neshat, Daughter of the late General Ali Neshat, Commander of the Iranian Imperial Guards

Dear Behrouz,

As long as I can remember, my father served Iran, Iranians and especially the family of the late Shah as an honorable soldier.

When Reza Shah II was born and had learned to walk they had gathered in the Marble Palace. Reza Shah II, having learned to walk only recently, would pick flowers from the garden and run towards my father.

In this photograph I see my father with him during those days. This photograph brings to life so many memories, and today, 26 years after my father’s execution, and having dedicated all my younger years to my duties, when I see the level to which Iran has sunk and how on occasions my king fails to honor the blood of our fathers, my body begins to shake and I ask God, if there is a God, a thousand times a day to end my life.

When I speak to my son Ali and he asks me questions, I do not know how to answer him. You yourself have long known our family and have heard much of my father especially.

Did these patriotic men, dedicated to their King, really deserve such fate as this? Should His Majesty behave in such manner that would allow our martyrs to continue to be subjected to insults and malicious accusations?

There are many questions to be asked, but I hope to God that families like ours who’ve lost their loved ones for country and King don’t feel that the blood of Iran’s victims have been spilled in vain.

Forgive me for pouring out my heart again. I thank you for being there for me, for being there for other bereaving families, for being there for those who gave their lives for our sacred motherland, specially as, being full of pain already, having my own website I also have to listen, with my heart and soul, to the sorrows of others.

This has been my fate in exile.
Always your friend,
Shirin Neshat
December 21, 2004
California

Thank you L for posting this letter, written by her and sent to Souresrafil only a few days before Christmas. You know, he read the letter last Thursday (Dec 30) on what was, in my opinion, one of his best programs ever. I mentioned the exact date because people can call AZADITV and order it.

To complement the full meaning of this letter he made reference to the film The Last Samurai (I spoke of the film with dear PERSIAN on this board a few months ago), on how a group of patriotic Japanese villagers defended their motherland, culture and the guardian of both, their Emperor (the symbol of their national unity), in the face of overwhelming odds; in this case foreign imperialism and internal treachery. These traitors, who could not see beyond their own pockets and self-interests Souresrafil compared to the 1979-2005 reactionaries, like the JM, the “communists”, the foreign financed separatists, Zarafshan and Sazgara and the people behind $60000000.com “referendum”, and in general the anti-Iranians forming the “republican” league. With a voice even louder than the usual, and more emotional than anything I’ve yet heard, he ended:

“The American met the timid Emperor and told him: ‘This is YOUR flag. THEY GAVE THEIR LIVES SO THAT YOU LEARN THAT YOU MUST PROTECT THIS LAND.'"

Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To complement the full meaning of this letter he made reference to the film The Last Samurai (I spoke of the film with dear PERSIAN on this board a few months ago), on how a group of patriotic Japanese villagers defended their motherland, culture and the guardian of both, their Emperor (the symbol of their national unity), in the face of overwhelming odds; in this case foreign imperialism and internal treachery. These traitors, who could not see beyond their own pockets and self-interests Souresrafil compared to the 1979-2005 reactionaries, like the JM, the “communists”, the foreign financed separatists, Zarafshan and Sazgara and the people behind $60000000.com “referendum”, and in general the anti-Iranians forming the “republican” league. With a voice even louder than the usual, and more emotional than anything I’ve yet heard, he ended:

I also thought the Last Samurai had tragic echoes of what happened during the madness of the revolution.

The letter from Shirin Neshat was very moving. I applaud her courage, in openly aknowledging these things, especially since so many Iranians are still stilent out of fear, sharing tyheir grief, loss and rage with only a few. Very brave of her.

Needless to say, Japan is another example of how an ancient country with a tragic and bitter legacy, a and land that today has preserved its traditions and embraced the most advanced modernity and progress thanks to a Cosntitutional Monarchy!
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid-jaan,

Thank you for posting that letter. It was very touching. Sad

I hope that one day compatriots like Mrs Neshat who have lost loved ones, who were indeed great men of a once great nation, can hold a state funeral for their loved ones, who were taken away so brutally!; it's the least this ungrateful nation could grant them! The service that these brave and fearless men did for their country needs to be recognized and cherished by all Iranian patriots.

These Pahlavan (heroes) made the ultimate sacrifice in order to defend their nation. I for one will never forget that sacrifice and will always remember them in my heart.

May they rest in peace.

Ba Sepaas

Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have quotes/re-collections/memories.... of Gen. Neshat's life and service?

I'm sure many of us would appreciate any such information.

Ba Sepaas

P.S. Here's a post on Gen. Jahanbani that I posted a while ago:
http://www.iranunited.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=3660&hl=jahanbani

Khorshid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.oyicm.org/images/media/IIAF-Imperial-Guard-Parade.WMV

Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid wrote:
http://www.oyicm.org/images/media/IIAF-Imperial-Guard-Parade.WMV

That's a very nice clip that I have saved on my disk.

Ba Sepaas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: