[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Millions of Iranians inflict heavy slap to the Mullahs!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Millions of Iranians inflict heavy slap to the Mullahs! Reply with quote

Millions of Iranians inflict heavy slap to the face of the Islamic regime

SMCCDI (Information Service)

Feb 10, 2005, 09:34

Millions of Iranians inflicted another heavy slap to the face of the shaky and unpopular Islamic regime by boycotting its "26th anniversary revolution celebration" by staying home, or far from the official gatherings.

In Tehran, the regime was unable to muster more than 70 or 80 thousand professional demonstrators and government employees and schools' students that were paid or forced to show their support for the regime. For reference purposes, there are more than 12-million inhabitants in Tehran, the capital of Iran. An unprecedented heavy snowfall deprived the regime's Governmental TV from the possibility of the usual falsification of the real seize of the official rally and forced it to show close shots and just a partial long shot of the Enghelab avenue.

Thousands of homes shut off their lights from 09:00 PM on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, to show their hatred for the regime. At the same time, hundreds of maverick Iranians seized the occasion, on Wednesday, to go into the streets and tear down many of the regime's electrical propaganda tools in southern, western and eastern parts of the capital, and in the cities of Shiraz, Hamedan and Esfahan.

Slogans were shouted from roofs against the regime and its leaders calling for an end to the rule of the Islamic regime.

The SMCCDI Coordinator had called for this civil disobedience to make a national statement, which is also supported by opposition radio and television stations like KRSI, NITV, X-TV and Pars TV. The SMCCDI coordinator forged a special program team with members of other opposition groups like Payvand e Iranian and Marzeporgohar to ensure widespread support. The NITV special programming took place just a few hours before the protest was initiated and ended at 05:00 PM (Iran's local time) on Wednesday.

Abroad, thousands of Iranians gathered in cities, such as, Brussels, Washington DC and Los Angeles by expressing the popular aspiration for a regime change in Iran.

Interviewed by Pars TV and KRSI, on Thursday evening, Aryo B. Pirouznia of SMCCDI declared: "The Islamic regime is now totally bankrupt. It has no more internal or international legitimacy. The time has come to send it back to the dustbin of history from where it should have never came out."

Pirouznia is to participate, on Saturday from 06:00 PM PST, in a panel on Iran at the Los Angeles based "Kanoon e Sokhan" located in Santa Monica Blvd. He will be expressing the Movement's views on what needs to be the correct policy of the opposition and the benefits available from an unprecedented international parameter.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)

Last edited by stefania on Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Millions of Iranians inflict heavy slap to the Mullahs! Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Millions of Iranians inflict heavy slap to the face of the Islamic regime

SMCCDI (Information Service)

Feb 10, 2005, 09:34

Millions of Iranians inflicted, today, another heavy slap to the face of the shacky and unpopular Islamic regime by boycotting its "celebration of the 26th anniversary of revolution" by staying home or afar from the official gatherings.

In Tehran, the regime was not able to bring more than 70 or 80 thousands of professional demosntrators or forced employees of the government. The Capital's inhabitants are over 12 Millions.

Thousands of homes had shut off their lights from 09:00 PM on Wednesday while hundreds of maverick Iranians sized the occasion in order to get into the streets and bring down many of the regime's electrical propaganda tools in southern, western and eastern parts of the Capital and in cities, such as, Shiraz, Hamedan and Esfahan.

Slogans were shouted from roofs against the regime and its leaders by calling an end to the rule of the Islamic regime.

Iranians will be shuting off again their home's lights this evening from 09:00 PM.

SMCCDI had called for such Civil Disobeidance Actions in a statement read by opposition radios, such as KRSI, and during a NITV special program, with the presence of the Movement's Coordinator and responsibles of other opposition groups, such as, Payvand e Iranian, Marzeporgohar and Iranian Jewish Federation. The NITV special long programing took place just few hours before and ended by 05:00 PM of Wedenesday.

(70,000/12,000,000 ) * 100 = 0.6% of Tehran Population Participated In Support of The Dead Regime In Tehran

Considering the fact that the majority of the 70,000 are paid demonstrators then the true Islamists supporters is less than 0.1 %. The Mullahs Mafia Regime is dead regime with EU Big 3 fools Leadership that they are supporting the unpopular illegitimate regime in Iran. Iranians will not forget the EU Big 3 games for presenting and treating this Islamists Rapist Terrorist regime as a kind of Iranian government in charge. The Iranian People are hostage of the Islamist Regime.
The EU Big 3 foolish leadership will pay a high price for their past 26 years games against freedom loving Iranian people unless EU people rise up and change the direction of their Foolish leadership and support U.S. Policy for Regime Change by providing the full support for Iranian oppositions NOW.

EU Big 3 Must Stop Their Stupid IAEA Game with Mullahs and Help Iranian People For Regime Change

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus,

This kind of civil desobedience can be the key for the end of the regime !

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://web.peykeiran.com/net_ir_img/Photo1024.jpg

This is all the regime managed to get to turn out in Isfahan, a handful of chadori women carrying placards and the US flag for burning. Pathetic!
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's anopther pic, the crowd is definately not that thick, and I can't find a single chestbeating zealot fan of the mullah$ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a story from Iran in Persian from Pekeiran:
http://web.peykeiran.com/net_iran/irnewsbody.aspx?ID=21938

The regime had called on people to chant alloh o akbar (God is great) for the celebrations. There was total silence everywhere according to the eyewitness. Nobody heard a single allah o akbar, not even from the mosques.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Millions of Iranians inflict heavy slap to the Mullahs! Reply with quote

(70,000/12,000,000 ) * 100 = 0.6% of Tehran Population Participated In Support of The Dead Regime In Tehran

Reuters reported from Tehran today that the Mullah Khatami and his Mullah Supreme Leader with 0.1% support of Iranian people, said they are going to create "burning hell" for the Super Power.
WOW

How do they plan to create "burning hell" for the Super Power with 0.1% support of Iranian people ?
I guess Mullahs Big Mouth Have No Limit.

Last edited by cyrus on Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus,

I've updated the article above, as I have seen that it has been modified by SMCCDI on their website.

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pic above was taken by BBC, trying to legittimize the Mullahs' propaganda

Ousting Islamic Extremism from the Land of Cyrus

http://freethoughts.splinder.com/post/4052678

The goal of the 26th anniversary of the Islamic revolution in Iran should have been, according to the Mullahs, a moral "slap" to America.But it wasn't just that way.

The Islamic Republic was able to gather only some 70-80 paid fanatics in Tehran, that has more than 12 millions of inhabitants.

It's not the first time that the Iranians boycott massively these regime-organized rallies.
This is one of the many fiascos the regime faced.

The Iranian exiles have taken advantage of the pro-Democracy Radio and TV satellite networks - that play a key role in helping the internal dissidents in every dictatorial country - to encourage their countrymen to organize forms of Civil Disobedience which may paralyze and obstacle , the daily activities of the regime.

And, as usual, the Iranians inside the country have responded positively and boycotted in millions this "event".
As it is with every dictatorial regime, the Islamic Republic will never concede this defeat, above all when it must spread its propaganda throughout the World's more accomplice media.

Yet, the facts and reality on the ground confirm what most surveys ( even those taken by the regime itself ! ) always indicated : the absolute majority of the Iranians hate this regime.

Now, one needs to ask the UN, the EU and Japan if they know anything about the facts in Iran.
It's hard to find anyone who doesn't know a little of what happens in Iran.

But there're those who care about the fate of millions of innocents and those for which loosing one barrel of oil means that we cannot drive our cars !

After all, the Euros don't care if every day, an Iranian 15-year old guy or girl is hanged,a woman is buried still alive untill her breasts and then stoned to death or if a guy gets 50 lashes for kissing a girl in public..

As for the U.N., it prefers to condemn Israel via almost-monthly emergency sessions or send the IAEA Chief to have a cup of tea and smile with the Mullahs and then assure the int.l community that the Mullahs' nuclear programme is for "peaceful purposes".

The U.N. has never issued strong resolutions of condemnation of the regime's human rights record.
The only ones that it has approved were very weak and did not include the imposition ( not only verbal threats ) of international sanctions ( regarding not only its nukes, but its human rights abuses, as well ).

While Europe has timidily pronunced the word "human rights", it seems that Japan is unable to do so.

Yet, in spite of all that, the Islamic regime can be overthrown without firing any shot.
It's enough the key and fundamental support of the United States, via economic,moral,political and financial means.

The Bush Administration needs to be clear as to what it intends to do and it must support the Iranian Resistance, both in Iran and in exile, that is finding the long-sought Unity , necesary to accomplish the great mission : Overthrow the entire regime of the Mullahs and then holding a Free and Fair Referendum that will decide the form of govt the Iranians want to live under.

We don't know nor we care about which form of govt they'll choose. All we need to do is helping them reach this goal, being aware that they'll for sure opt for a Secular and Democratic system.

Last edited by stefania on Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
What about these "people" ?

In every society there are people with many different views. What is relevant is what the majority really think.
Publishing this photo is giving credit to 0.0001%.
This is a kind of thing the EU Big 3 strategist publish to weaken new US Freedom Strategy policy and divert attention.

Last edited by cyrus on Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures of potests by Iranians in Germany and Sweden against the Islamic Republic of Iran, on the anniversary of the islamic revolution:

stefania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:
stefania wrote:
What about these "people" ?

In every society there are people with many different views. What is relevant is what the majority really think.
This is a kind of thing the EU Big 3 strategist publish to weaken new US Freedom Strategy policy and divert attention.

Cyrus , that was not MY INTENTION!!!!!!

SORRY !!!

PLEASE DELETE THAT POST

I KNOW MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE HERE IN EUROPE THAT THEY REPRESENT THE 0,1%!!!

CYRUS,

YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT I POSTED IT TO GIVE THEM CREDIBILITY???

stefania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

what about the pic that Spenta has posted above??

YOU THINK I AM GIVING THEM THESE SHITS A BIT OF CREDIT ??

I WOULD **** ON THEM!!

CYRUS,

I AM A HUMAN BEING AND AS SUCH I CAN MAKE MISTAKES.

BUT I'D LIKE NOT TO BE CRIMINALIZED FOR THIS, ABOVE ALL SINCE I AM CONTRIBUTING TO THIS FORUM NOT LESS THAN OTHER PEOPLE HERE!

Quote:

THIS IS THE WORST ACCUSATION THAT IS DIRECTED AT ME.

IF THERE'S SOMEONE I HATE THE MOST AND SPEND MY TIME TO DENOUNCE, THAT IS THE EU BIG 3.

So, I am so sorry that you're criminalizing for making a mistake!

Anyway, I apologize, but please don't criminalize me

I think that you also know that your rebuke to me was not appropriate

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus,

Do you really think that I posted that pic in order to divert the attention and give credit to those shits ??

Or maybe, as many can beleieve, it was you who made a mistake by blaming me ?

I am convinced that you know that it was NOT my intention to give credit to those pieces of **** nor to promote the BIG3 EU, THAT YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I HATE.

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:

Here's anopther pic, the crowd is definately not that thick, and I can't find a single chestbeating zealot fan of the mullah$ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please delete this pic also.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: