[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tehran could be liberated in 6 hours if...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
let the regime leaders have safe conduct to North Korea, Myanmar, or some other godforsaken place

No , please. We have to liberate those countries as well.

The Mullahs must return to their mosques

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Great friend of the Iranian People:

http://www.markdankof.com

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Scooter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
A Great friend of the Iranian People:

http://www.markdankof.com

I don't know about this guy. He praises a book that talks about the "Israeli invovlement in JFK's assaination."

He also says to "connect the dots via Al-Jazzeerah." ie al-Jazzerah is good.

He talks about some 'impending draft', forgetting that Congress must approve that, and the two sponsors of re-instating the draft were/are enemies of President Bush(Former Sen Fritz Hollings and current Rep. Charlie Rangel). The bill has died in Congress long ago.

And I don't care much for the "American Empire," and "King George(Bush)" crap. Don't even get me started about his anti-free economic policies.

I'll grant, he seems to have an affinity for the Iranian people, but I still don't care much for his wriitings.
Rasker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's definitely of the paleo-conservative school. If those folks had had their way, Saddam would be in a palace, awaiting the end of the UN sanctions, instead of in a prison cell, awaiting trail.

That school would tend to oppose American security commitments to Israel or any other country or people in the Middle East. Some even opposed rescuing Kuwait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: