[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELL, as it is on Earth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khorshid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: HELL, as it is on Earth Reply with quote

The pictures you see are of a street show in downtown Tehran, the Iranian capital occupied by anti-Iranians since the Islamo-communist reaction in 1979. The heartless man with the microphone announced that the boy who is about to put his arm under the tire of the vehicle is his son, but the truth was that the unfortunate boy had been borrowed from a destitute family for a small amount of money. The man, microphone in hand, was hollering that the boy had the powers of “Abol-Fazl” (A figure in Islamic history).

Yes, moments later the vehicle was driven over the youngster’s frail and fragile arm and, as the pictures illustrate, he began to scream and cry from a pain he found unbearable.

Street shows like this have become a common sight. The people, with nothing to do and tired of the unbearable monotony of life, search their pockets for some change to give to boys with the strength of “Abol-Fazl”.

Last edited by Khorshid on Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day it's people laughing at a dead fetus lying beside the pavement and the other day we have gatherings looking at a poor innocent child have his arm run over by a car (!) because some idiot bastards thinks the child has super powers!!!

KHAAK TO SARE EEN MELLAT!

WHAT HAVE THESE BASTARD ANTI-IRANIAN TAAZI-PARASTS DONE TO MY MOTHERLAND!

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Khorshid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberator wrote:
WHAT HAVE THESE BASTARD ANTI-IRANIAN TAAZI-PARASTS DONE TO MY MOTHERLAND!

My dear compatriot Liberator,

If you want that question answered IN DETAIL, I know of one person who can be of some service, as he himself was one of the main architects of the war against Iranian culture. He is, in my estimation, one of the most important of the evil characters that turned our modern, progressive and nearly democratic Iran into an Islamic toilet. I am referring of course to "Professor" Soroush. He teaches in Princeton!

http://www.seraj.org/pic.jpg

Last edited by Khorshid on Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the most horrifying and sad thing I have ever seen ... Sad

I just can't imagine why people would do that to a child? What people could possibly standby and let something like this happen ...

Iran has what it has, for a reason. Its h.e.l.l. on earth, because the people choose to make it h.e.l.l. on earth
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Khorshid,

Have you posted info on the filthy bastard you're referring to? I need to refresh my memory on this one...

As for the above story you should see how some people on other boards are condoning this act! My blood starts boiling but I refrain from making any comments; you have to be an idiot to try to justify this savage act! We have people who blame it on everything from culture to late Shah of Iran!!!
One thing the late Shah did wrong is NOT eliminating the "SCUM"!

Thanks in advance.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: