[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question to everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Question to everyone Reply with quote

Dear compatriots

Today I wanted to bring up an issue that I think is quite common in Europe unfortunately.

I have an iranian in my class who is a feminist and who always says "man siassi nistam" (I am not political). Today I asked her what she really wants and if she is striving for equality of women and men. She tried to escape my question. So I continued "the only obstacle why women and men are not equal is the islamic republic, if the islamic republic falls and is replaced by a democratic government men and women will have equal rights"

But she replied "it doesnīt matter if the islamic republic is in Iran or not!!!, men and women will be equal the day men know who women are (zan shenasi).!!!
I said "well I canīt help you support the islamic republic but the only solution for equal rights of men and women is the fall of IRI".
She replied "I am not political"
I said "so others should free Iran for you and you should go and enyoy it"?
She said "I believe in the law of nature".....and started walking away.

I said "after the fall of IRI poeple will be free to determine whether they want a constitutional monarchy or a republic."
She laughed and went out from the room without even saying goodbye. I felt that laugh was "khandidan be rish tamam mobarezan rah azadi Iran"

I think the best thing I can do with such a person is to call her "ayatollah". What do you think? This crazy person doesnīt even like Iran. These bastards who donīt even like their homeland, who laughs at me when saying the iranian flag has a shir khorshid and says "maybe it exists in your heart" What an idiot and traitor!!!!!! I see no better solution than to call this moron ayatollah.

If you have any suggestions how to handle these kind of people please share your suggestions with me.
I am sure many of you who live in Europe or America have met people who donīt care the least about their homeland. Therefore I thought this discussion could have a meaning.

I will call the person ayatollah from tomorrow.
blank

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, we have too many people that are on this regims payroll they get paid to defend these thugs. When they go home they wear an islamic hejab and pick up their check, then when they go to Europe they take the hejab off and spent the money and defend the regime. Look at Aytolah Shirin Ebadi.........she is a great example...trotting all over the world talking about "human right abuses in the US"......but she conveniently forgets what's happening in Iran......
perzopolis

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are also many Iranians who are not on the REGIME Payroll who unfortuantely have become non-politcal and lazy as well.
Pantea

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perzopolis wrote:
There are also many Iranians who are not on the REGIME Payroll who unfortuantely have become non-politcal and lazy as well.

yes, and most of the time (in my experience) these are people who left Iran while they were very young, and don't want anything to do with Iran. I would just call them bishakhsiat.
irani

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pantea wrote:
perzopolis wrote:

yes, and most of the time (in my experience) these are people who left Iran while they were very young, and don't want anything to do with Iran. I would just call them bishakhsiat.

Exactly, i just ignore them!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pantea wrote:
perzopolis wrote:

Well, in this case the person has been living 17 years in Iran and about 6 in Europe. I donīt know if your statement is right that the younger they were when leaving Iran, the less patriotism, theoretically it should be so but I donīt know many Iranians here enough to make any conclusion.
blank

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perzopolis wrote:

Your name should be spelled persopolis not perzopolis....
perzopolis

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank: If I were writing a paper I would honor your suggestion - but the "z" gives it some added spice Smile
patriot

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Iranian boy and other patriots,

Drood to everyone,

Actually a very good question!

this is one of the problems that even the history of our homeland has been going through this for years and ages and ages and that s nothing else except one thing: the lack of patrionims amoung Iranians!

the issue that you have shared here in this site, we could not call it a common problem of some Iranians outside of iran but as well an unforgivable forgotten homesick !

There was once upon a time ONE firooz who killed Omar, One Babak Khoramdin who were betrayed by an Iranian, One Mazia whowere betrayed by his own brother, One Ferdosi , One Hafez, One saadi, One Reza shah The Great, One Aryamehr in every single century of Iran who appeared as the most patriot one and did something very good for the history of Iranians!

but if we consider: they were all One in every 100 years of our history and as a result there is one another question yet: what about others?

The Majarity of Iranians were always the silent section for Iran!
There was once upon a time that A Nader Shah saved the persian empire
, there was once upon a time that A Reza shah The Great tried to help Iranians learn who they are , what s their father s name like?
and that they should have persian months, persian names, persian culture, persian language and persian history!
But thye majority of people called him a Dictatuer why?just because he forced this time Iranians to take back to their dignity and true Iranian heritage! because Reza shah The Great wished Iran be upper than every single name and believe in this world , we called him a dictateur , just because he forced Iranians to feel patriot!

And now we hear such discussion from different parts of the world and teh suffers that some patriot Iranians do have in struggle against people who unfortunetly call themselve Iranian but don t have a single faith in this case for !

So what I have to say is one thing:
My dear friend.....do not talk to such traitors! peopel like that so called feminists don t know exactly what they want!
she calls herself a Feminist: but the question is this:>what have you done as a feminist for Iranian women ?

Islamic Republic, even Islam is responsible for anti-women s right !

If you think liek a true Iranian, if you wish for behaving like a true Iranian, then you will see that true Iranians like our great great parents near 2500 years ago up to now always had the most respect for women!

during Hakhamaneshians did you ever know that there was a law which investigated amount of mony as a salary for women to be charged just because they were born woman!

All the problems started since Islam arrived in our beloved homeland and ruined our real Iranian culture!

But I think that feminist woman in one case is right:men and women will be equal the day men know who women are (zan shenasi).!!!

But i will recorect her: the day Iranian know who they are, they will treat one another equal and with high respect!
The day iranian look high upon their heritage and forget about the teaching of Islam:men will be free and women will have their right back in the society liek it had used to be before Islam in iran!

But this is an outrage that nowadays some people like this feminist : call herself an unpolitical person!
How could they dare to talk like that!

It means more like: I don tcare about my homeland and peopel who are suffering for freedom in iran!

Why in 1979 everybody cared suddenly about the glass of wine that shahanshah drank in Ashoora but now nobody wants to care about the future of our generation who are facing a danegerous time and were sold in arabian countries!
people like this feminist woman are the cause that arabs could happily took away what belongs to us!

Lion and sun was the symbol of Mithra, the angel of solidaration!

upon the holy Lion and sun, please stop being traitor to your homeland: this is my word for that feminist woman!

There is an american who has changed his name to Irandoost and is the fond of Iranian history: he says once that as soon as he died, please burry him near Zayandehrood in Espahan!

An american, a stangers, a foreigner, could make sense what the meaning of glorias of our history means but we who claim of being true Iranians even don thave a single feeling for the town that we were born!

this is really a shame!

If that woman who believe that she is a feminist: then she must do somthing for Iranian women !
She must know the speech ofReza shah the Great who supported and set free Iranian women from prison!
and this is what I can tell this feminist: Reza shah The Great was a man who didn t know anything about the law of nature but He knew one thing that you as a so called feminist don t know: Reza shah The Great was a patriot Iranian and loved his people and country!

my suggestion is this: my patriot friend, do not ever talk to such traitors because they don t deserve it!
she will stay and serve her blue -eyed masters against Iran!

Javid Reza shah II
Payandeh iran

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

Last edited by patriot on Tue May 10, 2005 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
blank

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Dear Iranian boy and other patriots,

they will stay and serve their blue -eyed masters against Iran!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

I believe she is serving her raghead master, I have seen several of her kind, benefiting from islamic regime's money & (mazaya)......
reza

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feminism is a political ideal, hence she is political and a hypocrite. Above that if she really cared about womens rights she would want to at leat sympathise with the oppressed women in iran. Hence she is a fool dont waste youre time with them
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: