[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help Maedeh in her battle with leukemia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahmad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject: Please help Maedeh in her battle with leukemia Reply with quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our dearest child is fighting with cancer and we need help for her.
Maedeh was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia on September 3, 2003. She is 16 years old and lives Iran. Maedeh is hospitalized in Hammersmith Hospital in London, England. Her treatment is very expensive and she does not have health insurance in England. Our family cannot afford the expensive treatments required to keep her alive. She needs our helps in her fight with leukemia. Her doctor, Professor Goldman, estimated that her treatment will costs us about 100,000 Pounds.

We need your help. Please help Maedeh in her battle with leukemia. We created a webpage for fundraising for her treatment expenses. Any little help would be useful.

http://www.wlu.ca/~wwwmath/faculty/mojiri/Maedeh/leukemia.htm

I am wondering whether you can help us and/or you know of any other organization that can help Maedeh.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Ahmad Mojiri

P.S. Please also help me in broadcasting this case by forwarding my email to different organizations and people and publishing in your web page. More poeple know about this, more likely we can get help for Maedeh. Thanks.
Amrikai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Please help Maedeh in her battle with leukemia Reply with quote

Ahmad wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Our dearest child is fighting with cancer and we need help for her.
Maedeh was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia on September 3, 2003. She is 16 years old and lives Iran. Maedeh is hospitalized in Hammersmith Hospital in London, England. Her treatment is very expensive and she does not have health insurance in England. Our family cannot afford the expensive treatments required to keep her alive. She needs our helps in her fight with leukemia. Her doctor, Professor Goldman, estimated that her treatment will costs us about 100,000 Pounds.

We need your help. Please help Maedeh in her battle with leukemia. We created a webpage for fundraising for her treatment expenses. Any little help would be useful.

http://www.wlu.ca/~wwwmath/faculty/mojiri/Maedeh/leukemia.htm

I am wondering whether you can help us and/or you know of any other organization that can help Maedeh.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Ahmad Mojiri

P.S. Please also help me in broadcasting this case by forwarding my email to different organizations and people and publishing in your web page. More poeple know about this, more likely we can get help for Maedeh. Thanks.

Dear Ahmad - my prayers are with your family and I will notify friends and family about Maedeh's situation!

Bless you all,
Amrikai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: