[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kurdistan - Land of the Kurd
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for learning diff. languages. when was the last time someone put that to vote?

I'm telling you, in future once we free the country, I would personally work to make sure the people in diff. regions can have schools that teach their native language to the future generations. I'll work for that in tabarestan, tabari language- one of the oldest languages in the region with much similarities to Luri - is dying now!

although, I still belive the present official language is just fine, as a medium of communication between diff. groups. exactly because we have so many diff. languages, it's important that they can all communicate via a certain official language. and no, I don't want that language to be english! lol so shoot me.

if the majority of Kurdistan votes to separate, that's another thing. but first see if you can stand in the middle of Kermanshahan and speak your separatist plans for Iran and live to vote in that election lol I know most are for more control over their own region, and that's fair. same thing should happen in all the regions. the central gov. should not dictate to the regions how they should live, instead it should focus on the affairs of the country at large. I agree.

what are you talking about my friend... you keep repeating you persians. how many times should I remind you we're not all arians! at least I'm not. but does it means I have to HATE everyone else like you? no.

I love Iran, the kurds and lurs, and azeri, and balouch and tabari and arabs and other ethnic groups of Iran all love each other and the country. and yes we know all about each other.

how much do you self-centred chuvinist hateful person know about the Tabari people, history and language?

seems to me you're the ignorant one. I'm sorry if you can't see that all diff. people of Iran have fought long and hard to keep their unity and country alive!

watch for that hatred not to eat your hearts out! Wink

if you don't want to be an Iranian, then don't be. it's not a right you know! it's a privilage.

We the azaris, the baluch the tabari , the lur, the kurd, the pars, the tajik, the turkmen , and all other groups are PRIVILAGED and HONORED to be Iranians and fight side by side for a better future, and for each one of us to have the right to have more say and control in our region, schools to teach our languages, and keep our proud cultures alive....

but we also will fight side by side to keep the integrity of the country!

you can bet on that.

don't buy into corrupt western groups and their promises and bribes!
I warn you, it will only lead to more death and destruction for the kurdish people. don't let them create civil war amongst the kurds over false promises! that's not a better future, be ware.

isn't that enough that some of the leaders bought into false promises and followed the western colonialist path to INTERNAL FIGHTINGS?

HAVEN'T TALEBANI AND BAREZANI KILLED ENOUGH KURDISH PEOPLE IN THEIR INTERNAL FIGHTINGS?

I hope the leaders stop their fascist colonialist corrupt ways, and leave the Kurds alone to decide for themselves. they are brainwashing you, having you kill each other, fight with your kurdish brothers and sisters!

was that not a part of history?
hopefully the future of the kurds will not be determined by neo-colonialist powers not some corrupt leaders.

what the majority in Iran believe is more control of all ethnic groups over their own affaris and region. and that's the way to go. even having their own flags, official language, and local government is their right.

trust me, it will happen.
too bad you're gonna be fighting amonst yourselves in Iraq by then!
don't let it get to that point. don't buy into empty noe-colonialist promises dear.
azad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dīrī, You keep's saying the same things while not listening to what others are saying:

Kurds will get their cultural right's after regime change when there is a democratic regime, so will Persians and others.

And as for Kurds not being Iranian's:
Well Kurds are an Indo-European people on the Indo-Iranian branch. So are Persians, Baluchis, Loris, Gilakis & Mazandaranis...Wink
Dīrī

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened today: 15/06 2005... Now these were a group of few youngsters... but we know that they are a part of the majority...

And as for sayings that I don't listen to what people here say it is this simple: I can READ your words, but don't expect me to preach them! Wink

Quote:
15/06/2005 AFP
TEHRAN, June 15 (AFP) - 8h51 - Hundreds of Iranian Kurds have clashed violently with police in the northwestern Iranian town of Mahabad, an historical centre of Kurdish nationalism, the official news agency IRNA said Wednesday.

The rioting, which came just days before Iran is due to elect a new president, was sparked by news from across the border in Iraq that former rebel leader Massoud Barzani was sworn in as the first president of Iraqi Kurdistan.

IRNA said a number of vehicles and shopfronts were damaged "when a group of excited people" -- numbering around 300 -- took to the streets of the town "on the pretext of joy because Massoud Barzani got elected".

"In response to a police request to disperse, the crowd burned tyres and inflicted damage to election campaign posters and threw stones and bricks at police," IRNA said.

IRNA said the unrest died down shortly before midnight, but said Mahabad’s main street was littered with stones, bricks, shattered mosaics and destroyed election campaign posters.

Iran’s presidential election takes place on Friday.

Barzani’s father was nationalist hero Mullah Mustafa Barzani, who fought for Kurdish self-determination.

He is best remembered for leading an uprising and emerging as president of the short-lived Kurdish Mahabad Republic in 1946. The small republic, the first ever Kurdish state, collapsed after an Iranian army attack in 1947.

Mahabad, still a Kurdish-majority town, is situated just south of Lake Urumiyeh, near Iran’s border with Turkey, and around 55 kilometres (35 miles) from the frontier with Kurdish-run Iraq.

Quote:

how much do you self-centred chuvinist hateful person know about the Tabari people, history and language?

So you are Tabari??? I haven't attacked you or ANY other minority in Iran - I am attacking a few Persians who claim hegemony over a land which covers the ancestral grounds of 9 different nations - from Kurds to Baxterani, Arabs, Azeri, Belouch and Sistani etc...

I am not attacking Tabari or any other of the nine OTHER cultures and nations in Iran - but the Persians who have led a policy of superiority over other peoples of Iran... The consept of Iran is artificial. So is the consepts of Iraq, Turkey and Syria - They are all based on ONE culture to dominate ALL other nations... In Turkey you are jailes for saying you are from Kurdistan. In Syria they torture you for saying you want regional federalism. In Iran you have no right to have separatists political parties and Kurds especially are prosecuted because the are SUNNI muslim and not Shia like the rest of Iran - There are millions of reasons for why Kurdistan should be given independence...

Let me ask you again "LIBERTY NOW" as you seem to be the only one who is dealing rationally with the case... Would you respect the choice of the Kurds IF theyr voted for independence in a refferendum?

In Iran people are mainly ANTI west... I can't see why... The West has only abused the people of the Middle east when they were given the chance to... So if you are so dumb that you LET the west use you - then that is your problem... Like when Iranians rose up and made a popular uprising against the Shah - WITH SUPPORT from the US, UK and MANY other WESTERNER countries - was that the the WEST's fault? And in the iprising - they - the popular uprising - made promises to all the people of Iran - that they would ALL be given more rights and that the regions would be given regional self-government...

What happened to all these promises? Xomeini came and so did the DARK ERA OF IRAN! Who the HELL even asked for this MULLAH **** to come and "save the people of Iran"????? And this was the second time that Kurds were traped.. ( yes and ALL the other peoples too)

Replacing ONE tyrant with another... And THIS one was EVEN worse - can you imagine??? You would think that the Kurds had suffered sufficiently... but nooo - Then the DAMN Mullah Xomeini went on and ISSIUED A FATWA... "Rape Kurdish girls and tortur and KILL Kurdish boys - It's here by HALAL to do so!" What kind of FUCKED UP PERSON CAN MAKE SUCH LIES ABOUT ISLAM AND THEN GET AWAY WITH IT???? AND NBO ONLY THAT - HIS CURSED SOLDIERS GO AND EXECUTE ONE FOURTH OF ALL KURDS! AND THIS YOU BLAME ON THE WEST??? THIS IS IRANIAN HISTORY - BUT NON OF YOU KNEW ABOUT THE DEAR "IRANIAN KURDS" SUFFERINGS...

AND by the way - DON'T think for ONE second that Kurds are the ONLY nation in Iran that want to succeed from Iran:

Quote:
On the morning of 12 June, four explosions occurred within 20 minutes of each other in Ahvaz, the capital of Iran's southwestern Khuzestan Province. This is only the most recent violent incident in a region inhabited by ethnic Arabs who are angry about discrimination (see "RFE/RL Iran Report," 18 and 25 April 2005).

Iran's population of some 69 million people is ethnically and religiously diverse, and the country's minorities have many legitimate grievances. Politicians have glossed over these issues in the past, but in a new development, candidates for the 17 June presidential election are appealing to minorities. This could reflect a quest for votes, but it could also reflect fallout from democratic developments in Iraq.

All the 12 June explosions in Ahvaz targeted government facilities or officials. Interior Ministry official Mohammad Hussein Motahar said, "Two bombs were hidden in toilets within the building of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development and at the Office of Construction and Civil Engineering. The third bomb exploded in front of the house of the governor of Khuzestan Province. All three of these explosions were in the city center of Ahvaz. Another bomb was hidden in the doorway of the house of a [state] radio and television official in Ahvaz. The bomb went off when the door was opened," Radio Farda reported, citing state television.

State television reported that the bombings killed at least eight people and injured another 70. No one has taken responsibility for the 12 June bombings. The Interior Ministry's Motahar connected the bombings with the unrest that occurred in Khuzestan in mid-April.

In what might be a related incident, two bombs exploded in Tehran near the Imam Hussein Square on the evening of 12 June. At least two people died in this incident, the Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Can you tell me WHY these ARABS have been placing bombs and rioting for four months????
Wink
azad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dīrī wrote:
In Iran people are mainly ANTI west...

Laughing

Quote:
15/06/2005 AFP
TEHRAN, June 15 (AFP) - 8h51 - Hundreds of Iranian Kurds have clashed violently with police in the northwestern Iranian town of Mahabad, an historical centre of Kurdish nationalism, the official news agency IRNA said Wednesday.

The rioting, which came just days before Iran is due to elect a new president, was sparked by news from across the border in Iraq that former rebel leader Massoud Barzani was sworn in as the first president of Iraqi Kurdistan.

IRNA said a number of vehicles and shopfronts were damaged "when a group of excited people" -- numbering around 300 -- took to the streets of the town "on the pretext of joy because Massoud Barzani got elected".

"In response to a police request to disperse, the crowd burned tyres and inflicted damage to election campaign posters and threw stones and bricks at police," IRNA said.

IRNA said the unrest died down shortly before midnight, but said Mahabad’s main street was littered with stones, bricks, shattered mosaics and destroyed election campaign posters.

Iran’s presidential election takes place on Friday.

Barzani’s father was nationalist hero Mullah Mustafa Barzani, who fought for Kurdish self-determination.

He is best remembered for leading an uprising and emerging as president of the short-lived Kurdish Mahabad Republic in 1946. The small republic, the first ever Kurdish state, collapsed after an Iranian army attack in 1947.

Mahabad, still a Kurdish-majority town, is situated just south of Lake Urumiyeh, near Iran’s border with Turkey, and around 55 kilometres (35 miles) from the frontier with Kurdish-run Iraq.

Good for them! Then the people of Tehran aren't alone!
http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2424[/url]
Dīrī

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don' know how much Kurds really dislike being under occupation like this...

We are Human too and must be treated as such - the UN articles of Human Rights must be aplied with effeciency and with boldness... Nothing can stop justice from prevailing...

I wonder - MOST of you here are probably Ajam... right? That is Azeri... So why are YOU so keen on Persian culture and language???
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diri wrote:
"Let me ask you again "LIBERTY NOW" as you seem to be the only one who is dealing rationally with the case... Would you respect the choice of the Kurds IF theyr voted for independence in a refferendum? "

Diri:
We have Armenian, Turkish, Jewish & many other ethnicities...they are as patriotic toward Iran if not more, they are first Iranian then Armenian, Jewish etc...They are True Iranian/Persians...They are not asking Azarbiajan to become separated form the rest ofthe country. I believe Diri is an Arab and a traitor to our land...he is here only and only for one purpose, to divert the attention from Iran to his own personal agenda.
To Moderator/Admin: I am requesting that you ban this Diri from this site, since his true intention is to change the subject from Iran to his personal agenda and cause dissension among the members in here by using topics that are unrelated to Iran, the same tactic mullah use to cause conflict and dissension among people.
azad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aziz, obviously you are an Iraqi, b/c must Iraqis (Arab/Kurd) i've meet know as little about Iran as you. Go through the site and read some articles and then atleast you don't have to make an ass of yourself.

Quote:
We are Human too and must be treated as such - the UN articles of Human Rights must be aplied with effeciency and with boldness... Nothing can stop justice from prevailing...

Are you implying that anyone in Iran is being treated as a human? Razz

Dīrī wrote:

I wonder - MOST of you here are probably Ajam... right? That is Azeri... So why are YOU so keen on Persian culture and language???

We're keen on IRANIAN culture and the Iranian LANGUAGES.

Maybe you as an Iraqi don't understand Wink
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation This topic does not belong in this forum. Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dīrī

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW DEMOCRATIC OF YOU TO WANT TO BAN A KURD FROM ORMIYE... LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT WAS IN THE BORDERS OF IRAN...

Do you expect ALL peoples from IRAN to HAVE THE SAM EOPPINION AS YOURSELF????

Kurds do NOT want to be a part of IRAN... ACCEPT THAT... OF COURSE YOU WANNA KEEP "YOUR" KURDS - HELL - I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE 10 MILLION SLAVES TOO...

But you can just foget about it - TODAY will be the first day that IRAN takes its first step to THE GREAT FALL---- WHICH WILL LEAD TO DEMOCRACY AND AN END TO OPPRESSION!
azad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dīrī wrote:
HOW DEMOCRATIC OF YOU TO WANT TO BAN A KURD FROM ORMIYE... LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT WAS IN THE BORDERS OF IRAN...

Lol, so now you expect us to belive you're Iranian Very Happy
Dīrī

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Azad wrote:

Quote:
Dīrī wrote:

Lol, so now you expect us to belive you're Iranian
'

Hey - I don't really CARE what you THINK... I don't THINK much of people that can't keep to the subject... Laughing

Is that your way of sweeping under the rug the mere realities of thruth? You don't know HALF the story... Maybe you should read a book by Ehmed Xanī - or Melayź Cizīrź- maybe THAT would give you a bit more introspect into Kurdish THINKING??? I naturally DON'T see myself as Iranian - but you people here do - You call the, at least 7, provinces of Kurdistan "IRAN" - so I have to believe you mean Ormiye too... Since that is just north of Mohabad... Do you need any further directions? Or a geography lesson maybe??? Have a look at the maps I posted in the FIRST post I sent - THERE you can find it without me having to pitty your un-educated brain Wink
azad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey - I don't really CARE what you THINK... I don't THINK much of people that can't keep to the subject... Laughing

Then what do u think of yourself? Laughing

Quote:
Is that your way of sweeping under the rug the mere realities of thruth? You don't know HALF the story... Maybe you should read a book by Ehmed Xanī - or Melayź Cizīrź- maybe THAT would give you a bit more introspect into Kurdish THINKING???

Sweeping what under the rug? Azizam if you are really Iranian then why are you coming here and lecturing us on khomeini as if we are some kind of staunch Hezbollah supporters? Why are you comming with such redicolous comment's such as: "In Iran people are mainly anti-west". Obviously someone who really is Iranian, would know better than that Exclamation

Quote:
Have a look at the maps I posted in the FIRST post I sent - THERE you can find it without me having to pitty your un-educated brain Wink

Belive me, i saw your map and i also saw that it has included Lorestan into something else than Iran. There are no kurdish claims on Lorestan and let me tell you this; as a Lor: I'm proud to be Iranian. Exclamation Wink

Last edited by azad on Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Dīrī

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have looked at the wrong map - and A PART of what is CALLED Lurestan is acttually KURDISTAN... Just go to North and West of the province and you'll find them there Wink

And you certainly need glasses is said "UNER THE RUG" not under the "Map"...

I don't call myself Iranian Wink that is the whole point here - Kurds are not Iranian - IF they were - why is only 10 million Kurds in Iran and NOT the remaining 30 million? Very Happy Are they NOT Iranian because they aren't inside the Iranian borders???

That should serve as proof that Kurds are not and should not be catagorized as Iranians... And IF thet are - do you as an Iranian wish to annex these Kurds into Iran?

Anyway... Kurds have only had contact with Iranians the last 2000 years... Before this time - they were Hurrians - a distinct group which the Zaza(Dimili) and Guranī(Awramī/Lakī) Kurds are descendants of - they still speak the language that ALL Kurds spoke 2000 years ago...
azad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dīrī wrote:
You must have looked at the wrong map and A PART of what is CALLED Lurestan is acttually KURDISTAN... Just go to North and West of the province and you'll find them there Wink

Azizam Lor's live mainly in Lorestan and Hamedan, I don't care if i'll find a few kurds there, it's LORESTAN and it's capital Khorram Abad: it's a part of Iran, you don't like it? too bad, deal with it!

Plus your map goes down to the Persian gulf it's funny that this is the Kurdish area of Iran...

...Yes i know, there are Kurds living in other citites too, but it's funny that in the 50's Kurds immigrated south to towns such as Kermanshah, and now you think that city would be part of your Kurdish nation? Alright but then why should Kirkuk be a part of your kurdish nation? You wanna kick out the Arab immigrants in Kirkuk and make it a part of Kurdistan but the Kurdish immigrants in Kermanshah should stay and that should also be a part of Kurdistan? You cannot have it both ways Wink

Quote:
And you certainly need glasses is said "UNER THE RUG" not under the "Map"...

My misstake, though look at your own misstakes. Plus, you didn't answer my questions, if you are really Iranian then why do you come up with such ludacris statements?

Quote:
why is only 10 million Kurds in Iran and NOT the remaining 30 million?

Maybe it's beacuse the evil muslim ottoman empire Wink

Quote:
I don't call myself Iranian that is the whole point here - Kurds are not Iranian - IF they were - why is only 10 million Kurds in Iran and NOT the remaining 30 million? Are they NOT Iranian because they aren't inside the Iranian borders???

That should serve as proof that Kurds are not and should not be catagorized as Iranians...

Yes, And there are Lors living in Iraq, Baluchis living in Pakistan, Persians living in Tajikistan, Afghanistan. Plus you wanna know more? There are Russians in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Estonia... What does it proove Question
Dīrī

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAHRE KORD IS A KURDISH CITY DAMN IT.. WHY ESLE IS IT NAMED SHAHRE KORD???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: