[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kurdistan Bloggers Union

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dīrī

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Kurdistan Bloggers Union Reply with quote

This is a site MANY (perhaps I should say all of you?) will HATE to see existing Laughing

The things is that you probably need to engage more actively in the mentality of the minorties of Iran... Like the Kurdish people - and you should at least TRY to understand them and respect their will as you would have any other respect you and your nation.

This forum is open for you to register in and have your say. There are Kurds, Iranians, Turks and Arabs at this forum - and we also have some friends from America and Europe who are active. You will find Jews, Muslim, Christian +++ etc. in our forum. With no discrimination against any particular people.

Have a look at this site- you who doubt the wish of the Kurdish people... See and learn from us...

http://northerniraq.info/forums/index.php

And keep in mind that " you may oppress a person and you might get away with it - but you may never oppress a people and think you'll get away with it..."
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey why dont you get back to your so-called Kurdistan and fight your oppressors from there?

Is it not safe? LoL

I guess it is pretty easy to fight your so-called oppressors from Norway.

I believe you don't have guts to go back and fight them. Do you?
patriot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey diri,

You have a kind of psychological problem....!
I believe!

You are a not an Iranian and neitehr a true Kurdish.......because Kurdish find themselve always in close connection to Persians than other etnic groups like Semitics,Asyrians and so far.......

The world belonged to us, since we were powerful, during the reigne of Hakhamaneshians, Ashkanian,Sasanian,Afsharian and so far!

And for your information, I should let you know that Sasanians connected to Hakhalaneshians Family tree and believed in Zoarostrianism and called themselve A Parsi ...... Read Bistoun!

And about your complain if Kurdish Speak English or not!
Well Up to now: the Kurds that I have met, couldn t speak a single word in english include that Kurdish friend of mine that I showed him your articles ...He is a patriot Kurdish Iranian who has been telling me for several times that he is proud to be at first a Kerman+shahi and then a Kurdish!

And all what I told you about his affection,reaction and expression....was true!

And about that Kurdish Iraqie who said once to me:MA Dar Zamane Shahanshah dar Iraq boodim va negah mikardim va mididim ke mardom va Kurdha cheh ghadr khosh hastand va be an hasrat mikhordim!

So pay attention: I said that Kurdish Iraqie was talking about the life style of Iranians include Kurdish iranians during the reigne of Pahlavi!

But we all know include once his majesty reza shah II said that Iranians has been suffering under the tyranity of mullahs include mardome Ghayoure Kurdestan!

So try not to act like a bunch of fanatics!

Kurdish are our beloved and honorable Median brothers and we are proud of their brave and patriotic feelings for Iran!
We are proud of Timsar Rahimi who stayed faithful to the throne of Iran and Iranians heritage until he was killed by mullahs!

Javid Reza shah II
Payandeh iran

http://groups.yahoo.Com/group/shahineazadi

Saman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I choose not to discuss with this provocator and Iraqi. Can someone please remove him? Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He needs to visit a Shrink ASAP
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your views are not welcomed here, and is not shared by more than 60 Kurds who I knew in the past. The Freedom-loving Iranian Kurds and Iranian opposition fought together against Mullahs and they have special place in our hearts. We are proud of Iranian Kurds who boycotted the June 17 election. It seems to me that you are not Iranian Kurd. FYI there is a great love and respect between Iranian Kurds and other Iranians.
You are mixing the problem of Mullahs regime and Iranian people.
FYI over 120,000 Iranian youth executed by the regime who are not Kurds. We are fighting together for freedom and secular democracy. You are free to say what you have in mind but you are not free to insult others.
This is a Warning!

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not Muslim or any other crap.

I am atheist you moron
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus:
I respectfully request you close down all of his polls that are deliberately put forward to distract Iranians from the main issue, IRAN, and divert attention to his own personal agenda. He has been warned and if he continues with spaming this site, please bann him from coming here.
Thank you.
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Iranians I say today:
Don't you get angry/upset when some one out of your country/community keeps talking about disintegration of your nice country?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: