[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Last Shah

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: The Last Shah Reply with quote

Hello Fellow Iranians and Friends,

I will start off by saying this forum is very nice and i am happy to see many Iranians here that are doing or trying to do to get rid of the fucking mullahs in Iran. Not one day goes by that i dont think bout our country and its current situation. I was too young at the time of the revolution but i wish i was older becuase i would have never let those fucking mullahs take over and i pitty the stupidity of those who helped the khomeni scum take power of our great nation. Before i was proud to be an iranian, The Shah was a great leader, he did not complicate things by involving RELIGION with politics and he was very open minded. I get angered when people disrespect the monarchy. Iran was a monarchy for over 2500 years, the Kings shaped our nation and made Persia one of the greatest empires in the world. Now, personally i get ashamed for people to know im from iran, they now think of use as poor people who live in a crap country and that we are all uncivilized and terrorists. We need to do more then just chat on the internet about the situation, 25 years has past and the mullahs are still in power! We fought off the Russians, Greeks and mongols.. we can easily overthrow a bunch of uneducated lieing mullahs who bring shame upon our great nation and Islam by telling lies about Islam for their own good. I personally think we should never bring religion in politics, religion is between a person and his faith and it should not be used to gain things. We Must take action, We will not have 2500 years of GREAT PERSIAN history be tainted by these mullah scums. They will crumble easily, they are all cowards and shall flee but we need to take up arms no matter what! Let us not forget what our kings fought for and what the great persian people fought to protect and fight for! WE will have our freedom and not let our last Great king have died in vein!

Before i go.. i am not here to anger others. we all have opinions but without a doubt in my mind i believe you shall all agree with me! Takecare and Happy new years to ALL!
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: I agree... Reply with quote

Immortal, your courage and passion are admirable.. Not a day goes by that I don't wish for days long ago, when battles were fought by men and their swords, and great civilizations were led by the words of great ones..

Those days for the most part are gone and the battlefield has changed.. However, people can still be led by the words and actions of great men and women - although we may never taste the day we can draw the sword from our sheath and lay a blade into he who take away the beauty of an innocent human being, we can still be victors in this fight against evil...

btw - in LA we try to get together at least twice a month (persians and those who support our cause) and make signs, march and contact local officials.. I know this may not sound like much, but every subsequent time we meet, there are more of us then there were previously.. ) Never be ashamed to be Iranian..
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

Okay, now I've created an account - good to be here and look forward to discussing with all of you!
Immortal38

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: indeed Reply with quote

redemption i thank you for your support and for your reply! It is nice to see that there still are many iranians out there who care and are trying to overthrow these disgusting fucking mullahs! I myself and many of others will soon go to iran and help those freedom fighters in their struggle or die trying.. i have had enough of their bullshit and we all need to set aside our differences..personally i know most iranians who are making money from the mullahs or have fleed dont really care anymore but this is wrong we must all unite. These mullahs shall not go unpunished for the crimes they have done! WE ARE PERSIANS.. one of the greatest countries..we shall be respected once again in the world and not thought of as terrorists or a third world country with no hope for progress. We will raise and take revenge for what the Americans, British, Palestianian, Russian, Syrian Gvt. have done to Iran. We were once a great nation and we must bring back our beloved Iran before all hope is lost!

I hope you all agree with me and will do the same in the near future. I thank each and everyone of you who care and want to put an end to this dark period in Persian History.
nEARLYfLUID

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: indeed Reply with quote

Immortal38 wrote:
redemption i thank you for your support and for your reply! It is nice to see that there still are many iranians out there who care and are trying to overthrow these disgusting fucking mullahs! I myself and many of others will soon go to iran and help those freedom fighters in their struggle or die trying.. i have had enough of their bullshit and we all need to set aside our differences..personally i know most iranians who are making money from the mullahs or have fleed dont really care anymore but this is wrong we must all unite. These mullahs shall not go unpunished for the crimes they have done! WE ARE PERSIANS.. one of the greatest countries..we shall be respected once again in the world and not thought of as terrorists or a third world country with no hope for progress. We will raise and take revenge for what the Americans, British, Palestianian, Russian, Syrian Gvt. have done to Iran. We were once a great nation and we must bring back our beloved Iran before all hope is lost!

I hope you all agree with me and will do the same in the near future. I thank each and everyone of you who care and want to put an end to this dark period in Persian History.

I also stand with anyone who wants to take this fight to the enemy by whatever means - unfortunately words and writing much of our only option... Hopefully President Bush won't f*** this one up..

good luck everyone! I'm here to stay..
Immortal38

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: nEARLYfLUID Reply with quote

This user (Immortal38) has been banned from the message forum!
Reasons:
    (1).Consistent use of vulgarity

(2).Consistently Attacking (Insulting) Activist Compatriots

(3).Inconsistent claims - ie: professing to not be with the mullahs, while embarking on effort to pollute the message forum, cause deviation from primary discussion, and listing nonsense conspiracy theories.

<u>TAKE YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES ELSEWHERE!</u>

-------------------------------------------------
Quote:
(by Immortal)
how blind are you? why do u accuse me of backing up the mullahs? i hate them and if america is going to invade iran then we will be in more trouble becuase then the americans will dominate our country and keep it weak! i am not with the mullahs! so dont you ever make remarks like that again! if you know how to read then you can get my message CLEARLY! i was just sayin that the iranian gvt is controled by the american gvt and now they are accusing iran of having smth to do with 911.. but the american gvt themselves did 911! SO STOP SAYIN IM WITH THE MULLAHS! STOP BEING SO IGNORANT!
www.copvcia.com
and show some respect to Islam.

This user has been banned from the message forum!
Reasons:

(3).Inconsistent claims - ie: professing to not be with the mullahs, while embarking on effort to pollute the message forum, cause deviation from primary discussion, and listing nonsense conspiracy theories.

Quote:

Dear Friend nEARLYfLUID
WE CANNOT let bush try and "HELP" us, the amercian gvt is more disgusting and filthy then the MULLAHS, they put the mullahs there in the first place and IT IS UP TO THE IRANIAN PEOPLE to take up arms.. this is our country we are talking about.. we wont stand and watch it be destroyed and land be sold to others. WE MUST take it back from the hands of these bastards! We cannot trust anyone but ourselves in this fight.. the world now is a very dirty place full of scums who seek our OIL and other goods! This is a Fight for our country, it shall be fought by our selves, We will take revenge for all that they have done, They humiliated a Great King who did not want blood shed and went out of the country so that lives would be saved. These mullahs have brought nothing with them but lies, death, and curroption to our country! Soon a day will come that Iranians will stand side by side and fight for their country, fight for their people! We shall win this WAR!

Reasons:

Quote:
(by Immortal)
how blind are you? why do u accuse me of backing up the mullahs? i hate them and if america is going to invade iran then we will be in more trouble becuase then the americans will dominate our country and keep it weak! i am not with the mullahs! so dont you ever make remarks like that again! if you know how to read then you can get my message CLEARLY! i was just sayin that the iranian gvt is controled by the american gvt and now they are accusing iran of having smth to do with 911.. but the american gvt themselves did 911! SO STOP SAYIN IM WITH THE MULLAHS! STOP BEING SO IGNORANT!
www.copvcia.com

Reasons:

nEARLYfLUID

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: nEARLYfLUID Reply with quote

Immortal38 wrote:
Dear Friend nEARLYfLUID
WE CANNOT let bush try and "HELP" us, the amercian gvt is more disgusting and filthy then the MULLAHS, they put the mullahs there in the first place and IT IS UP TO THE IRANIAN PEOPLE to take up arms.. this is our country we are talking about.. we wont stand and watch it be destroyed and land be sold to others. WE MUST take it back from the hands of these bastards! We cannot trust anyone but ourselves in this fight.. the world now is a very dirty place full of scums who seek our OIL and other goods! This is a Fight for our country, it shall be fought by our selves, We will take revenge for all that they have done, They humiliated a Great King who did not want blood shed and went out of the country so that lives would be saved. These mullahs have brought nothing with them but lies, death, and curroption to our country! Soon a day will come that Iranians will stand side by side and fight for their country, fight for their people! We shall win this WAR!

I'm definitley with you.... Iranians within Iran need to rise up and do the job.. outside there are many things we can do, but unfortunately one of them is not hoping ni an Stealth Hornet and taking out some MOFOS... I suggest what Michael Ledeen suggests. but unfortunately washington is speaking with a million different voices right now..
Immortal38

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reasons:

Quote:
(by Immortal)
www.copvcia.com

Reasons:

Quote:

People in iran can easily gain access to weapons now unfortunetly... and yes im suggesting that we use weapons becuase it is obvious that we can not overthrow these bastards with peaceful protests anymore! I personally would not want help from any country because with our current situation we can easily be tricked again.. but me and my team have been going around and many others have joined us and soon we will go to iran to help... this fight will not be easy but it is our duty as Iranians, these mullahs are cowards and shall flee and the Gvt will crumble but we should never underestimate them. I myself have dedicated my life now to try and overthrow these mullahs! Hopefully we can once again return to our great nation with pride and punish these fucking disgusting pricks! thank you and talk to you all in a while.

Reasons:

Quote:
(by Immortal)
www.copvcia.com

Reasons:

CryFreedomDMB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: You Reply with quote

Your objectives are worthy and your passion is admirable, but what makes you think that your fate will not be just like the MEK that are being held in IRan.. The Iranians within the country are getting very close.. There is a place and time for everything and your contribution may be most valuable on the outside educating others.. But your life is your own and I hope you do the right thing whatever it may be...

forever -
That this crowd will not subside
Let this flag burn to dust
And a new a fair design be raised
Immortal38

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: You Reply with quote

CryFreedomDMB wrote:
Your objectives are worthy and your passion is admirable, but what makes you think that your fate will not be just like the MEK that are being held in IRan.. The Iranians within the country are getting very close.. There is a place and time for everything and your contribution may be most valuable on the outside educating others.. But your life is your own and I hope you do the right thing whatever it may be...

forever -

Only god knows my fate and i will not be scared of these mullahs. I think the time has come for us to take this fight to their doorstep and make them realize Iranians are not cowards or fools, I hope many of you will join us when the real fight has begun! Hopefully i will keep in contact with many sites like yours to keep everyone infromed of any progress. This will take time but in the end we shall prevail! good bye for now
CryFreedomDMB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: You Reply with quote

Immortal38 wrote:
CryFreedomDMB wrote:

forever -

Only god knows my fate and i will not be scared of these mullahs. I think the time has come for us to take this fight to their doorstep and make them realize Iranians are not cowards or fools, I hope many of you will join us when the real fight has begun! Hopefully i will keep in contact with many sites like yours to keep everyone infromed of any progress. This will take time but in the end we shall prevail! good bye for now

I wish you well in your endeavors - hope to hear from you soon!
That this crowd will not subside
Let this flag burn to dust
And a new a fair design be raised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: