[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freedom to southern Azerbaijan!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
COMPLATELY AGREED! That is why ME is so unstable. All the borders are drawn by French and Britih imperialists after the WW2. All of the countries in ME are thus fictioanal and thus not legitamate.

Right - So we should all stand together to build something new from the ashes of the fallen ME... All nations have the right to have their own government, state, culture, religion and other human rights...

Quote:
Maybe Turkey can be an exceptional. Because Turkey is found by Turks and Kurds who fought againist imperialist armies!

My dear Azeri brother... Please don't mae the same mistake as the Iranians are doing - they say that ALL people of Iran want to be together... But as I see it - Azeri and Kurds don't want to be a part of Iran... I respect that... Then Turks must respect that Kurds don't want to be a part of Turkey... Atatürk tricked the Kurds... That is why the country is called "Turkey" and not "Kurdey" or "Turkurdey"... That would have been VERY nice if it had been "TURKURDEY"... But hey it isn't.... So I expect that people like yourself - who support the freedom of all nations should see things from the Kurds way of seeing it... If nobody cares to see things from the Azeri way - then nobody will have sympathy and support for Azeri freedom...

I have insight in your case... I KNOW that the Azeri have different culture, language, traditions and wishes than Iranians...

Have a look at this link if you are interested in knowing what the Kurds feel...

Most Turks are afraid that the Kurds will take ALL of Turkey - we only want what is Kurdistan... We have no right to take more than that which is Kurdistan - A refferendum would show a clear split between Turks and Kurds in Turkey...

Here are some links you might check out...

http://www.kurdistanica.com/

http://members.aol.com/KHilfsvere/Kurds.html

azeriactivist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diri,
Quote:
Then Turks must respect that Kurds don't want to be a part of Turkey... Atatürk tricked the Kurds... That is why the country is called "Turkey" and not "Kurdey" or "Turkurdey"... That would have been VERY nice if it had been "TURKURDEY"... But hey it isn't.... So I expect that people like yourself - who support the freedom of all nations should see things from the Kurds way of seeing it... If nobody cares to see things from the Azeri way - then nobody will have sympathy and support for Azeri freedom...

I did not say Kurds want to be a part of Turkey. I said all the boundaries except Turkey is drawn by imperialists. I did not say that Kurds want to be aprt of Turley or anything like that.

In fact, I am strongly in favour of Kurdish independence and apreciate their national movement. We got lots of thing to learn from your movement.
Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I did not say Kurds want to be a part of Turkey. I said all the boundaries except Turkey is drawn by imperialists. I did not say that Kurds want to be aprt of Turley or anything like that.

In fact, I am strongly in favour of Kurdish independence and apreciate their national movement. We got lots of thing to learn from your movement.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry - My mistake... I was sure you meant that it was a justified country...

But I see your point Wink The boundaries for Turkey were not made by imperial states no... You are right... But today they need to change.

Does South Azerbaijan have a flag to represent it??? Where can I find it? I am very curious about it... Although I have a hinting that it has a cresent moon and maybe a few stars Laughing In good Turkish spirit... All Turkish countries have the cresent moon...

If you don't have one - are you making one?
azeriactivist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diri,

This is our flag:

YES! You are right. All Turkic states have common moon due to our ancestors who are used to shamanist before islam.
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dream on

I really wonder HOW admins let these idiots take(Waste) our time here!
Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THERE IS NO WASTE - NOBODY TELLS YOU OR FORCES YOU TO COME AND READ THIS... JUST GO TO THE OTHER TOPICS IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: