[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Majlis PETITION: Prevent Ahmadinejad From Entering US

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Majlis PETITION: Prevent Ahmadinejad From Entering US Reply with quote

Majlis PETITION: Demanding To Prevent Terrorist Master Mahmood Ahmadinejad From Entering U.S.A. to Attend the UN General Assembly in New York in September

BY The National Leadership Assembly for Opposition to IRI

View Current Signatures -
Sign the Petition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Honorable President Of United States George W. Bush, General Secretary of the United Nations Mr. Kofi Anan, U.S. Congress, Senator Brownback, EU Heads of States, Heads of the world’s democratic states, The United Nation Commission for Humman Rights Special Rapporteur, U.S. Secretay of State, the European Parliament, Amnesty International, , Reporters Without Borders , Human Rights Watch, and International Criminal Court (ICC)

WE, the undersigned, as members of the civilized freedom-loving people of the world, call urgently to prevent Terror/ Torture Master Ahmadinejad entering United States:

1- Mahmood Ahmadinejad is not elected president of Iran. Great Majority of Iranian people boycotted sham election and they have not participated in the recent Islamic election.
2- Ahmadinejad stepped on a picture of an American flag on his way to vote. Iranian nation have deep respect for all countries flag specially the American flag which is a cherished national symbol of freedom-loving American people and home of million Iranian-American people. Ahmadinejad is not a representative of Iranian Nation.
3- Ahmadinejad plotted many dissident's murder and was directly involved in the 1989 assassination of Iranian exile Kurdish opposition leader Abdul Rahman Ghassemlou and two other Kurdish politicians in Vienna, Austria. A murderer and Terrorist is not a representative of freedom-loving Iranian Nation.
4- According to Ahmadinejad himself, he has executed at least 1000 freedom-loving Iranian people in the prison and he was known as “Tir Khalas Zan”, literally meaning “he who fires coup de grace”. Many female former political prisoners raped by Ahmadinejad. Such a dirty person and virus is not president of Iran.
5- Ahmadinejad is responsible for “Lovers of Martyrdom Garrison” in Iran that would recruit individuals willing to carry out suicide operations against Western targets. Do not allow this Terrorist to put his foot on US soil and enter UN.
6- Ahmadinejad played a central role in the seizure of the United States embassy in Tehran in November 1979 and he was key American hostage-taker for the 444-day.

How can you accept and allow this Brutal Man, Thug, Terror and Torture Master to put his foot on US soil and attend the UN General Assembly in New York?

"Human beings are all members of one body.
They are created from the same essence.
When one member is in pain,
The others cannot rest.
If you do not care about the pain of others,
You do not deserve to be called a human being."
A Quote from Famous Persian Poet Saadi Shirazi
( 13th century Persian poet from Shiraz / Iran )

Sincerely,

Sign the Petition

The Demanding To Prevent Terrorist Master Mahmood Ahmadinejad From Entering U.S.A. to Attend the UN General Assembly in New York in September Petition to Honorable President Of United States George W. Bush, General Secretary of the United Nations Mr. Kofi Anan, U.S. Congress, Senator Brownback, EU Heads of States, Heads of the world’s democratic states, The United Nation Commission for Humman Rights Special Rapporteur, U.S. Secretay of State, the European Parliament, Amnesty International, , Reporters Without Borders , Human Rights Watch, and International Criminal Court (ICC) was created by The National Leadership Assembly for Opposition to IRI and written by Ms. Homa Ehsan (afshins@sosiran.com). This petition is hosted here at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no endorsement of this petition, express or implied, by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. For technical support please use our simple Petition Help form.

Last edited by cyrus on Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
blank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please put up the petition so people can sign it. There was nothing on the www.Petitiononline.com
Thank you.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Please put up the petition so people can sign it. There was nothing on the www.Petitiononline.com
Thank you.

This is the link for this new petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/majlis4/petition.html

Sign the Petition
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an American I object in principal, PLEASE LET HIM COME HERE SO WE CAN ARREST HIS SORRY MONKEY ASS!

Next stop, GITMO.

Do I here a chorus of YEAH"S?

Better yet, let him come to the UN, then Arrest him in front of 190 nation's representitives, officially kicking the IRI out of the general assembly itelf in the process until a legitimately representitive political system can take the seat in the interim until a new constitution and duly elected (not apointed) government can claim to represent the people of Iran in the forum of nations.

Then charge every member of the FORMER regime, their agents, "diplomats", and thuggies for Crimes against Humanity under international law, and/or complicity in those crimes of terrorism, repression, murder, rape, supression of civil liberties, arbitrary sentencing without due process, etc, etc, etc,

Mmmmm, a petition in the making?
asher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As an American I object in principal, PLEASE LET HIM COME HERE SO WE CAN ARREST HIS SORRY MONKEY ASS!

Yup, that'd be my first choice too. But I signed the petition anyway ...
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asher wrote:
Quote:

Yup, that'd be my first choice too. But I signed the petition anyway ...

That is good choice, since we have not seen any clear action in real support of freedom-loving Iranian people by US government and EU3 has been supporting the Islamist clerical regime in past 26 years, this is the minimum that we can ask.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is good choice, since we have not seen any clear action in real support of freedom-loving Iranian people by US government [/quote]

Dear Cyrus,

What may I ask is "clear action in real support" by US government mean in your eyes (beyond arresting or banning the monkey)

I mean...take the case of the fellow from Congress who kind of went off and suggested that if a terorist should use a nuke, we should then nuke Mecca.

Now exactly how far are you prepared to accept "clear action in real support", by the US? Has this not been the focus of many debate in the opposition? Support the people/ military intervention...seen it on many a site.

Well, let's see...on the extreme outside edge, I supose it's technicly feasable to nuke Qom tomorrow. would that help?

I'm not trying to be cute here....arresting this bloody monkey may save hunting him down for months in some rathole he's dug for himself after the US is forced to invade because of an imminent threat posed by the regime to my nation , and the Iranian people's inability yet to that point able to deal with their bad monkey, and his chimps.

I tell you this frankly and honestly after spending many months shoulder to shoulder with members of the opposition, as an American who stands with you as you yourselves stand for your own liberty.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN FUTURE< AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR FAILURE TO DO SO!

Be not sheep, my friends.

Ba sepaas.

[/quote]
blank

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if the US promises to arrest the monkey (Antarinejad), and sent him to GITMO then yes, we don't have to sign the petition. But unfortunately US is going to be 'politically correct' when it comes to UN.

For those of you learning Persian: Antar=monkey and Nejad=race Twisted Evil
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Blank,

UN is considered "neutral territory" , and there's a legal question of "diplomatic immunity", but I'd have to say that there's a fair amount of folks that would laugh if you told them the US was "politically correct" in it's actions.

Point being, I posed a creative alternative.

As well, if that were to happen, the US would sure as heck not give advanced notice with a "promise to arrest him" as you put it.

Point is to shock the monkey, rather than to scare him off.

In any case, I have no problem with the intent of this petition, but instead of signing it, I've simply relayed the alternative I've put on the table to a few folks here and elsewhere...as least they can do is think about it, on an official level.

Your considered opinion sir....what would be the ramifications in Iran after arrest?

Both from the regime officially and on the street by the people?
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/ (see "press briefings" on left side of page)

Office of the Press Secretary
August 1, 2005

Press Briefing by Scott McClellan

(Excerpt) Note: "You should check the date." not relevent to reporter's second question copied here.

Q -- you should check the date. The CIA reported last week in a story that did not get much attention in the newspapers that the President-elect of Iran was not a hostage-taker, and not the person in the photographs. Does the administration consider the matter closed?

MR. McCLELLAN: No, as I said, we were still looking into whether or not he was explicitly one of the hostage-takers. And what we know, and I think you heard some comments out of Iran, too, that he was a leader of the student organization that oversaw the takeover and the taking of hostages. What we don't know is whether he was explicitly one of the hostage-takers.

Q Well, the CIA --

MR. McCLELLAN: So that's something we continue to look into. Now, in terms of -- you're referring to pictures. I think they were talking -- the intelligence community was talking about their analysis of some of the pictures that we have seen from that time period.

Q So the matter is not closed then?

MR. McCLELLAN: No.

-----------------------

Comment: I will venture an educated guess that by Sept 15, the investigation completed, that the evidence will be presented to the general assembly. UN resolution on terrorism, and international law would void "diplomatic immunity" in the case of a terrorist, murderer, or one complicit in those acts.

Or one involved in the recruiting and seting up of training facilities to commit such acts, or authorising, sponsoring and supporting international terrorism.

Iran, being an original signatory to the Charter of the UN, is subject to the rules governing membership.
The IRI regime, having violated every tenet thereof, including the universal declaration on human rights, and not representitive legitimately of the will of the Iranian people, has voided all right of membership in the UN, through consistant violation of various UN resolutions, international agreements, and international law.

The IRI therefore, has become a model test case for UN reform, and whether that reform will become effective or not depends on how the forum of nations addresses this case in point, during this next general assembly.

Ambassador Bolton, being committed to UN reform, is given the confidence of the President of the United States and the Secretary of State, to present the policies of the United States in the UN. Policy on record committed to the legitimate aspirations of the Iranian people to live in freedom and liberty, having the inalienable right to do so.
Among other policy related to the interests of the American people, this policy regarding the inalienable rights of the Iranian people is as well in the interest of the American people because it is put forth with the intent to create a new beginning between our people's in friendship and solidarity of universal values we in America today find as natural as breathing, but recognize how hard this freedom was to come by in our own history.

It goes without saying that "regime change" is already in process inside Iran. One only has to read the reports posted on this forum, and international news.

The UN in it's own statement on global security threats has addressed the prevention of conflict and civil war, and the question of sovereignity of a government that commits crimes against humanity among it's own population.

Therefore soverign right to "diplomatic immunity" in the halls of the UN does not apply in the IRI's case, nor in the individual case of it's unelected president, himself self-confessed to committing murder, and crimes against humanity.

It is thereby.. in recognition of these facts... my considered opinion that "regime change" in Iran, starts in earnest at the UN in September, 2005.
asher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like somebody's listening:

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/f1dc9ce6-055e-11da-97da-00000e2511c8.html

Quote:
US may deny visa for Iran leader's UN address
By Guy Dinmore in Washington
Published: August 5 2005 06:10 | Last updated: August 5 2005 08:40

The Bush administration is considering taking the unprecedented step of preventing a visting head of state from addressing the United Nations in New York by denying a visa to Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad, Iran's new elected conservative president.

Officials said a decision rested on investigations into whether Mr Ahmadi-Nejad was involved in the 1979 US embassy hostage crisis and the killing of an Iranian-Kurdish dissident leader in Vienna in 1989. Iran denies his involvement in either event.

A top Iranian official confirmed Thursday that Mr Ahmadi-Nejad, who took office on Wednesday, planned to address the UN Millennium Summit and its annual General Assembly next month. His US visa application is expected to be submitted on Friday.

The trip would be “mutually beneficial to the US and Iran”, the official added. The State Department said: “It is premature to comment until a request for a visa has been made.” ...
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asher wrote:
Looks like somebody's listening:

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/f1dc9ce6-055e-11da-97da-00000e2511c8.html

Quote:
US may deny visa for Iran leader's UN address
By Guy Dinmore in Washington
Published: August 5 2005 06:10 | Last updated: August 5 2005 08:40

The Bush administration is considering taking the unprecedented step of preventing a visting head of state from addressing the United Nations in New York by denying a visa to Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad, Iran's new elected conservative president.

Officials said a decision rested on investigations into whether Mr Ahmadi-Nejad was involved in the 1979 US embassy hostage crisis and the killing of an Iranian-Kurdish dissident leader in Vienna in 1989. Iran denies his involvement in either event.

A top Iranian official confirmed Thursday that Mr Ahmadi-Nejad, who took office on Wednesday, planned to address the UN Millennium Summit and its annual General Assembly next month. His US visa application is expected to be submitted on Friday.

The trip would be “mutually beneficial to the US and Iran”, the official added. The State Department said: “It is premature to comment until a request for a visa has been made.” ...

Dear asher,
Many Thanks for this good NEWS.
Cyrus
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Asher,

Check out:

http://www.usunnewyork.usmission.gov

In "Topics" at top of page, select "Host country affairs"

You will find a broad overview, including at the bottom of page, the relevent articles and legal agreements between the US/UN affecting this issue.

I think you'll find that the alternative I posted, has some basis for consideration. As unprecedented as either his visa denial , or arrest may be....you can see the laws governing this for yourself.

There's a lot for them to consider...not the least of which is the fact that the US is bound by obligation in it's agreements as Host nation to protect visiting dignitaries to the UN while they are in the territorial confines of the US.

There's a lot of question whether that is possible in his case, and the risk assesment is a factor.

There will be protests I have no doubt, and if assasinated, I think you can guess who would be blamed.

Of course there's a petition to keep him out, and valid its premis is.

So's the premis of the alternative... to arrest and charge him with capital crimes.

Back when these agreements on "diplomatic immunity" were put together, I don't know that they anticipated a terrorist becoming head of State of a nation already a member of the UN.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus,

I would think that while the investigation is still being conducted, they will not halt the visa...but that depending on the results of the investigation later, he'll either be denied entry, or allowed in, or allowed in and arrested, in full cooperation with the UN.

If you read the laws governing this, you'll see tyhat US/UN consultation at Sec of State/General Secretary level is mandated.

International court may decide any disagreement arising in consultation.

This issue is going to test the limits of these binding legal agreements surounding "diplomatic immunity"

The IRI is a test case for UN reform in every conceivable way...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: