[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

United We Stand For NEW YORK, UN Sept. 14 Rally
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: United We Stand For NEW YORK, UN Sept. 14 Rally Reply with quote

United We Stand Sept. 14 Rally Against Islamist Terror Masters
Coming To NEW YORK For 60th ANNIVERSARY Of UNITED NATIONS

cyrus wrote:
Former US Hostages and Victims of Torture Point Finger at Visiting Iranian President

Source: http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-14-2005/0004107606&EDATE=

NEW YORK, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Several former U.S. Embassy hostages,
Iranian victims of torture and the Iranian Committee to Pursue the
International Crimes of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Committee on IRI
Crimes), held a press conference condemning the New York (UN) visit of Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad, President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, identifying him as a
perpetrator, practitioner of, and an agent of international terror.
Making this case through powerful, first hand, testimonials and accounts
of their experiences with Ahmadinejad, were former US hostages, who were held
in captivity, in Tehran, for 444 days; actual victims claiming torture at the
hands of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; a member of the Iranian Kurdish Democratic Party
detailing, and implicating, Ahmadinejad in the assassination account of their
Secretary-General; and Dr. Manouchehr Ganji, Founder of Committee on IRI
Crimes, himself a former United Nations Rapporteur on Human Rights.
"Many of my interrogations were at odd hours, after midnight, during which
Mr. Ahmadinejad advised me that they knew of my handicapped son's name,
address and school," said former US hostage, Col. Dave Roeder (Ret.). "They
had full knowledge of my son's school pick-up and drop-off schedules,
threatening that my wife would receive his small body parts, by mail, if I did
not cooperate," he added. "I was in Tehran, I was there, I saw him
[Ahmadinejad] for months and months, I can tell it was him. No one can tell
me otherwise," said Bill Daugherty, also a former hostage, in Tehran, whose
point was to challenge any skeptics of his and his fellow hostage's accounts
and recognition of Ahmadinejad.
Internationalizing Mr. Ahmadinejad's portfolio of crimes, Dr. Morteza
Esfandiari representing Iranian Kurdish Democratic Party indicated that they
and the Austrian authorities are in possession of detailed and extensive data
and information implicating Mr. Ahmadinejad's personal involvement in the July
12, 1989 assassinations of Mr. Abdul-Rahman Ghassemlou -- the Secretary-
General of the Iranian Kurdish Democratic Party -- and two of his colleagues
in Vienna, Austria.
Fearing for their lives and personal safety, a gruesome accounting of the
1989 kidnapping and assassination was presented on behalf of Mr. Abass
Gholizadeh's family who, subsequent to several failed attempts, was kidnapped
by the Islamic Republic's intelligence agency in Turkey. In an ordeal, widely
reported by the Turkish media, Abass Gholizadeh was kidnapped, while on a walk
with his wife, only to be found by the Turkish police, three months later,
badly mutilated and tortured, floating off the coastal waters of Istanbul.
This account, including the involvement of the Tehran regime, was widely
reported by the media, which, in addition to prior similar acts, resulted in
the recall of Iran's then-Ambassador to Turkey, Mr. Manucher Mottaki, who is
currently also in New York with Ahmadinejad. "This crime including several
other assassinations of Iranian dissidents, in Turkey, were committed with the
full knowledge and, in fact, supervision of Mr. Mottaki who today enjoys full
diplomatic courtesies in this very city -- as Mr. Ahmadinejad's prized Foreign
Minister," said Dr. Manouchehr Ganji, making the presentation at the behest of
Mrs. Gholizadeh, whose assassinated husband worked with the Flag of Freedom
Organization of Iran, which Ganji headed.
In addition to various other accounts offered by former US hostages,
Messrs. Kevin Hermening, Col. Chuck Scott (Ret.), Don Sharer, as well as their
attorney, there was first hand testimony by a former Iranian national, Mr.
Joseph Pirayouf, relating his story of intimidation, arrest and torture, in
Tehran, at the hands of Mr. Ahmadinejad leading to, among other injuries, the
fracture of his jawbone. At the time of his arrest, in 1979, Mr. Pirayouf,
owner of a taxi company, had been assisting Americans to exit Iran, which was
found to be offensive by anti-American zealots like Ahmadinejad.
"The presentation today portrays just a small sample of the kind of
criminal behavior the leadership of the Iranian regime has systematically
pursued," said Dr. Ganji, author and an authority on international law and
human rights. "Iranians, particularly those suffering at home, appreciate the
distinctions that are being made every day between them and the clique of
criminals that are ruling them. We heartily welcome the former American
hostages' decision to stand with those Iranians struggling today, in quest of
freedom and a secular democratic system of government based on international
covenants on human rights. "
After the 1979 revolution, the twenty-three year old Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
became Ayatollah Khomeini's universities' representative in the Student Office
for Strengthening Unity, which played the command and control center for the
seizure, and subsequent occupation, of the US Embassy for 444 days. Later in
the 1980's he joined the Revolutionary Guards and eventually helped create the
infamous Qods Brigade, which is today, still tasked with the super-secret
special terror operations dictated by the clerical leadership. Just this
summer, he was handpicked and declared winner, by the regime's Supreme Leader,
Ayatollah Khamenei, to replace the outgoing President Mohammad Khatami.

SOURCE Iranian Action Committee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cyrus wrote:

Ex-Hostages Demand CIA Release Its Report on Iranian President

By ELI LAKE - Staff Reporter of the Sun
September 14, 2005

Source: http://www.nysun.com/article/19982

WASHINGTON - A group of former American hostages is demanding that the CIA turn over a classified report that they say wrongly cleared Iran's new president of his role in interrogating them during the 444-day hostage crisis in Iran that began on November 4,1979.

Incensed that the Bush administration failed to investigate properly Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's role in the hostage crisis, they have launched a campaign ahead of his speech this week at the United Nations to hold the Iranian leader to account.

A September 9 letter from four of the former hostages to the chairman and ranking member of the House International Relations Committee - Reps. Henry Hyde, a Republican of Illinois, and Tom Lantos, a Democrat of California - said: "Now Mr. Ahmadinejad will be granted a visa to address the United Nations, and we will be left to wonder to what extent our Government honestly, completely, and in good faith, investigated his involvement in the crimes committed against us. After twenty-five years, it appears we are being used once again for someone else's political agenda."

Since winning a presidential election in June that three of his opponents claim was rigged, the ascendancy of Mr. Ahmadinejad has bedeviled the Bush administration. Soon after the news of his election victory, former hostages came forward and told members of the press that they remembered the former engineering student as one of their interrogators. Last month, the State Department granted Mr. Ahmadinejad a limited visa, waiving immigration law restrictions that prohibit individuals even suspected of having ties to international terrorism from entering the country. The Iranian president's visa restricts his movements to a 25-mile radius surrounding the U.N. headquarters building.

In an interview yesterday, a retired Air Force colonel, David Roeder, one of the signatories of the letter, recalled how in one interrogation session Mr. Ahmadinejad sat in a room and watched as his questioner gave the location and time that his son in Alexandria, Va., caught his bus for special-education classes and then threatened that his wife would receive fingers and toes of his son if he did not cooperate. "He did not say anything at the time, but it was clear Ahmadinejad was in control," Colonel Roeder said.

Colonel Roeder was livid last month when he read in the Washington Post that a classified CIA assessment concluded that Mr. Ahmadinejad did not play a major role in the hostage crisis, particularly since he said the report was leaked as the State Department's Iran desk officer had just started interviews with the former hostages.

"I am upset with the CIA that they leaked a classified document calling me a liar," he said. "If someone is going to tell me I'm wrong and I know I'm not, I would bet my life on it, I should at least have access to the data that led them to that conclusion."

A CIA spokeswoman yesterday said she would not comment on the matter because the report is classified. Another administration official, however, said the agency determined that they lacked the evidence to "conclude definitively" on Mr. Ahmadinejad's role. "It was similar to the Scottish court's not proven judgment," the source said.

In another letter, lawyers representing the 52 former hostages are asking for a meeting with America's ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton, asking him to "assist them in finally calling Iran to account after 25 years," according to a letter their lawyers wrote Mr. Bolton on September 9. A spokesman for Mr. Bolton yesterday said the ambassador's schedule is full and he regrets he won't have time for the former hostages.

The former hostages will hold a vigil today in front of the United Nations to protest the visit of Mr. Ahmadinejad to New York this week. Their efforts will be joined by more than a dozen Iranian-American organizations who plan demonstrations this morning and a press conference that will feature testimony from the wife of a former guard to the late shah, Abbas Gholizadeh, who Shahnaz Gholizadeh says was kidnapped, tortured, and killed in Turkey at the direction of Mr. Ahmadinejad in 1992.

In an interview, she fingered the new Iranian foreign minister, Manouchehr Mottaki, who at the time of her husband's murder was Iran's ambassador to Turkey, as playing a role in Mr. Gholizadeh's abduction and killing. "It is impossible for people to pull something off like this without the use of an embassy. They need room to torture people, and cover and protection," she said. "I have no doubt they ordered the murder. Ahmadinejad's job was to do these things."

Mr. Ahmadinejad was for nearly two years an intelligence chief for the unit of the revolutionary guard alleged to plot assassinations against Iranians living abroad.

"I am asking them not to burn another family," Ms. Gholizadeh said. "My children and myself are taking medicine for depression. We are free to speak our mind here, that's why I love America."

Wednesday September the 14th
In Front of the United Nations Offices
From 9 AM to 5 PM (local time)
At the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza (by the UN Building)
Located at 1st Ave and 47th East (Entry to the park and the "Iran UN Protest 2005" section must be made from 2nd Ave and 47th East.)
Contact information: 214-906-8181

A Plea for Rally Support & Demonstration Attendance from all Freedom-Loving people of the world against Terror and Torture Masters who are coming to NEW YORK For 60th ANNIVERSARY Of UNITED NATIONS!

This is an invitation to join a call by all Iranian-American opposition groups, Former U.S. Hostages in Iran and freedom-loving people of the world for New York and worldwide demonstrations against the Mafia Mullahs, Terrorists, Islamofascists, and Fanatics who intend to stop and kill the spread of FREEDOM, SECULARISM & DEMOCRACY around the World!

We are asking all US TV/ Radio media , Newspapers, all universities, all students, all churches and all trade unions to support, inform public for Rally on Wednesday September the 14th
In Front of the United Nations Offices.

If you can not attend the Rally and you wish to support please contact your favorite talk show, by visiting:
List of 20 of hottest Talk shows in U.S.A and ask them to cover our plea for support.

Our unified presence in a Sept 14 demonstration will be the biggest blow to the Mafia Mullahs, all Islamist Terror Masters, all dictators, and head of states that are supporting terrorism directly or indirectly in the name of stability, financial gain and they are coming to New York city for 60th ANNIVERSARY of UNITED NATIONS.

Please Join the fight by Activists around the world in our united fight against Terrorists, Islamofascists:

If you are against GENOCIDE,
If you are against TERRORISM,
If you are against FANATICS,
If you are against the MAFIA MULLAHS,
If you are against ISLAMOFASCISTS,
If you are against ALL HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS,
If you are against UNITED NATIONS poor performance on human rights and Free Societies.
If you are against UNITED NATIONS accepting many of 191 governments as official members of UN that are not respecting the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which they have signed as member of UN.

If you are against current UN leadership which is hosting a Former hostage taker and terrorists

If your family has been victimized by any act of terrorism (Sept 11th Terror Attacks, Terrorism in Europe, Middle East, Asia and throughout the world), please bring a picture of your loved one/s to the demonstration.

If your family has been victimized by the Islamist Mafia Regime in Iran or is a family member of one of the over 120,000 freedom-loving political prisoners, torture victims, or Iranians who have been executed in the past 26 years, please bring a picture of your loved one/s to the demonstration.

If you oppose all terrorism and acts of violence against those who wish to live in freedom, then your support and unity with the Iranian people should not be based on whether you are a democrat, republican, libertarian, conservative, independent, green, left, right, or center, but should be based only on your belief that the destiny of the human race is freedom and the unending pursuit of our wishes and our dreams.

Brief Facts Regarding Islamic Clerical Regime:
Finally, the following is just a reminder of some of the crimes and atrocities that this inherently evil and unbelievably cruel regime has committed.

1) Islamist Security Forces beat and arrest peaceful women protesters at free political prisoners rally in Iran. (Source Reuters 12 Jul 2005 15:17:27 GMT http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6491 )
According to reports from 4 different sources to Radio Yaran (*1) four plain cloth officers of the dreaded security forces savagely beat to death a 50 plus year old woman in front of Tehran University. Her only crime was to shout “FREEDOM”.
(*1) Radio Yaran is an opposition radio, based in LA, broadcasting news and information to Iran.

2) Ms. Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist, was arrested on June 23, 2003 and was savagely raped and barbarically beaten to death by Islamic regime officials. (Source: http://activistchat.com/petition2.html )

3) Over the past 26 years the Islamic clerical regime's agents, courts, judges and vigilantes have all committed acts of murder, stoning, torture, assault, theft, destruction of property, arson, perjury, falsification of testimonials and material evidence, illegal surveillance, kidnapping, rape, blackmail, fraud, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit all of the above crimes, cover-ups and every other form of butchery and depredation.

4) The Islamic Clerical Regime has executed over 120,000 political prisoners and freedom-loving Iranians in less than 2 decades.

5) The recent brutal murder of the Iranian Kurdish activist photos, Mr. Shwaneh Ghaderi is an example of human rights violations by Islamic Clerical security forces in northwest Iran. ( http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6503 )

6) For more information please visit the following URL for many petitions by Iranian oppositions ( http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=66 )
7) Who is Terror Master Ahmadinejad? ( http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=24025#24025 )
Cool Terror Master Ahmadinejad profile ( http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6338 )

Today the Islamist Clerical Terrorist Regime in control of Iran can take 70 million Iranian citizens hostage, and can torture and execute over 120,000 Iranian political prisoners, but they cannot shake the immortal foundation and spirit of Cyrus The Great, the founder of First Declaration of Human Rights. As humanity rejected slavery and European colonialism, sending those broken concepts to the dustbin of history, the dictatorial nature and tyranny of Islamist Terror Masters will be rejected everywhere and must be replaced with free societies and secular democracies.

To stay silent and remain indifferent in the face of these barbaric atrocities and danger is indeed a sin for the believers and a cowardly act for the non-believers.
"Human beings are all members of one body.
They are created from the same essence.
When one member is in pain,
The others cannot rest.
If you do not care about the pain of others,
You are not worthy of being called a human."
(A quote from a renowned Persian Poet, Saadi Shirazi 12th to 13th century AD)

Our goals, demands and beliefs are summarized in the following points:
1. Complete separation of religion from the state in every country of the world.
2. The “War On Terror” is UNWINNABLE and the world peace can not be achieved as long as the Unelected Islamists Terror and Torture Masters are in power in Iran. The terror state and fear society can not create stability.
3. Complete and thorough acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
4. A free, open and democratic referendum after regime change in Iran that is monitored by independent and objective NGOs from countries throughout the world.
5. The territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran

ActivistChat.com

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:31 am; edited 9 times in total
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cyrus,

Thought you might find this interesting, "If we work to protect global human rights, will you forgive us for the traffic?"

I guess if folks protesting end up blocking traffic, it would be a good line to use if NYPD has a problem with it...(chuckle)...

....'scuse me while I make a call to Ted Turner..

U.N. ads offering apology to N.Y.By Betsy Pisik
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
September 11, 2005
NEW YORK -- The United Nations is not known as a place of few words, but the world body's message to its host city can be summed up in one word: "Sorry."
The organization has, for the first time, undertaken a media campaign to make amends to New Yorkers enduring the traffic jams, street closings, sold-out restaurants and elevated security threat that accompany world leaders wherever they go.
More than 170 presidents, prime ministers and princes are expected here Wednesday through Friday for what is expected to be the largest gathering of world leaders in history.
The agenda will span the world's ills -- poverty, conflict, terrorism, the erosion of human rights and the environment -- but for most people who live or work in Midtown, it's really about the gridlock.
A series of five short TV spots have begun airing on cable and local television stations, while ads such as "If we work to protect global human rights, will you forgive us for the traffic?" have sprouted on buses, subway cars, telephone kiosks and even the baggage-claim area at Newark Airport in suburban New Jersey.
"Before saying thank you, you need to say sorry," U.N. Undersecretary-General for Public Information Shashi Tharoor told reporters last week.
New Yorkers can be pretty resilient, but even the toughest cabbies are tested by the two-week closure of a half-mile section of First Avenue, the brief and unscheduled shutdown of FDR Drive, and the security concerns that turn much of the real estate around Manhattan's luxury hotels into a no-go zone.
There is the chilling sight of sharpshooters on the roof and bomb-sniffing dogs in the street. The blacked-out limousines traveling through Midtown with police escorts require rolling roadblocks and sometimes jam cell phones.
And if that's not enough, there is not a hotel room to be had between Soho and Harlem.
The television spots feature ordinary New Yorkers played by actors who throw in their proverbial two cents from the podium of the General Assembly chambers.
Harry from Manhattan is aghast that half of the world's people live on less than $2 a day, and asks world leaders played by U.N. staffers in national dress to fix that.
"But please avoid Second Avenue because that messes up my commute," he adds.
The "everyone is a delegate" campaign was produced by McCann Erickson Worldwide and cost about $450,000 to produce, a fraction of what it's worth because nearly everyone involved volunteered. The expense was shared by Ted Turner's U.N. Foundation and the U.N. Department of Public Information.
Time Warner Cable is running the spots on 40 local channels, while the United Nations is paying discounted rates for slots on "The Daily Show" and "Good Morning America."
The campaign does not address New Yorkers' other big fear -- that the U.N. compound could become the target for terrorism, affecting the whole city. Nor does it mention the estimated $3 billion a year foreign delegations pump into the local economy.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: New York, (NY/US) (On 09/14/2005) Reply with quote

New York, (NY/US) (On 09/14/2005)

Source: http://www.daneshjoo.org/article/publish/cat_index_10.shtml#3325

"Iran UN Protest 2005" (IUNP2005) coalition, which includes SMCCDI, is organizing a protest gathering at the occasion of the upcoming visit of the new appointed Islamic republic's President to New York.
Mahmood Ahmadinejad who's a former terrorist and a notorious Human Rights abuser is to speak at the UN.

A permit has been issued by NYPD and NY Park administration to SMCCDI for such event which is organized in the frame of a IUNP2005 event. This coalition has held
several fundraising and TV and radio programs for a massive mobilization.

On Wednesday September 14, 2005
From 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM (local time)

Located at 1st Ave and 47th East

Note: Entry to the park and the "Iran UN Protest 2005" section must be made from 2nd Ave and 47th East.

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: RALLY AGAINST TERRORIST AHMADINEJAD IN NEW YORK Reply with quote

RALLY AGAINST TERRORIST AHMADINEJAD IN NEW YORK
Wednesday September the 14th
In Front of the United Nations Offices
From 9 AM to 5 PM (local time)
Located at 1st Ave and 47th East (Entry to the park and the "Iran UN Protest 2005" section must be made from 2nd Ave and 47th East.)

Dear freedom lovers join us, we need you to show to the terrorist regime of Islamic republic of Iran that we do not fear them and we are determined to combat the terrorists and bring freedom and peace for the people of the world.
This rally is organised by "Iran UN Protest 2005" (IUNP2005) a coalition of different parties of Iranian opposition abroad.

Message from SOS Iran
Dear Freedom Lovers,
In order to bring publicity to UN event on September 14th, please organize advertisement campaign in the streets of New York, build a sign inviting people to join us at the rally of 14th of September. Do not use any picture just text. Here is an example of text that you could communicate:

UN is hosting a
Former hostage taker and terrorist on 9/14
Could America be more disgrace?
Join NY against Terrorism Rally
In front of UN on September 14, 9 am.

List of 20 of hottest Talk shows in America

Source:
http://www.sosiran.com/HTML/English/intru3.html
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION- Sept 14 2005 NYC Reply with quote

ATTENTION- Sept 14 2005 NYC

Dear compatriots,

I urge any here who want to support the protesters during sept 14 in NYC in opposition to the visit of Ahmadinejad to help support IIRF, Sarbazan, and Mr. Souresrafil.

Please speard this to all who are opposed to this visit. You can send Iranian flags and pictures showing Anti-Islamic Republic material and also other pro patriot Iranian images such as HIM Reza Shah II and so on. You can send them to Sarbazan in the following:

P.O. Box 16166, Beverly Hills, CA 90209 www.sarbazan.com Phone: 310 863 8218

Any further Questions please email me or contact Sarbazan. I strongly suggest all try and ship them ASAP so they will arrive in time.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Support the Campaign Against Ahmadinejad's Presence at UN Reply with quote

Support the Campaign Against Ahmadinejad's Presence at UN
SMCCDI (Urgent Action)
Sep 8, 2005

Source: http://www.daneshjoo.org/article/publish/article_3327.shtml

Dear Iranians, Dear Iranian-Americans, Dear Freedom Lovers,

The unpopular Islamic republic regime is a theocratic system of governance which is a notorious Human Rights abuser and a main sponsor of terror. Its newly appointed President, Mahmood Ahmadi-Nejad, is an ultra-Islamist who's well known for his past terrorist and executioner activities.
As an Islamist militiaman, Ahmadinejad is known for having killed tens of Iranians and for his participation in supervising hit squads, he was sent abroad to kill dissidents. He has been identified by several former US hostages and Mr. Simpson of BBC as one of the participants in the take over of the US embassy in Tehran which resulted in the hostage taking of 52 American diplomats for 444 days.

Such an individual is planning to put his feet on New York's soil and to make a speech at the UN as the representative of the 'Iranian Nation' on September 14th!!!

What a shame!!!
Where is the outrage!!!

It's in reaction to such masquerade that the Movement along with several other Iranian secularist groups has founded the "Iran UN Protest 2005" (IUNP2005). The purpose of such an inclusive and non-ideological coalition is to denounce the persistent Human Rights abuses in Iran and to seek the world's moral pressure for helping Iranians to free themselves from the illegitimate and tyrannical rule of the Islamic republic regime and the likes of Ahmadinejad.

The UN building and its windows must shake from the outcry of Iranians at the very same moment that Ahmadinejad, the killer and terrorist, is going to speak in their name!!!
The entire world should witness that millions are opposing an illegitimate regime which is usurping Iran's chair at the UN!!!

Ahmadinejad should not be able to deliver the usual regime type of monologue without the opportunity for Iranians and every concerned Iranian-Americans and Americans to denounce him and his tyrannical and terrorist regime!!!

No!!! We must all support such historic opportunity!!!
We must all transform the illegitimate presence of Islamic regime's spokeman into a massive show of rejection and protest!!!

In that line, the SMCCDI has obtained a permit for protest by the UN for the date of September 14th from 09:00 AM until 05:00 PM. Such a privilege has been transferred to the IUNP2005 Coalition and several TV and radio programs have been organized so far for a massive mobilization of Iranians and Iranian-Americans. Tens of travels have been made by the Movement's members for a better coordination of the coalition.

A lot has been done but more travels, meetings, TV and radio programs and advertisements are needed!!!

For such purpose and more than ever, the SMCCDI needs your financial help of any amount for continuing its operation related to helping the coordination and promotion of the INUP2005 Coalition.

Such support is crucial!!!
Millions of Iranians who boycotted the last sham elections are looking for Iranians abroad to organize a massive protest in order to echo their expression of rejection of the Islamic regime!!!

Help SMCCDI to be able to push such agenda in the frame of its activity within the "Iran UN Protest 2005" Coalition!!!
We need your help so we can help millions and maybe yourself....
Help us and help your countrymen by investing a moment of your time and some of your financial possibility!!!

MAKE US YOUR DONATION of any amount via the secure and well known "PayPal Internet Banking System" by visiting the SMCCDI Contact page located at: http://daneshjoo.org/article/publish/cat_index_35.shtml (Then click on the PayPal logo in order to access the donation page for SMCCDI).

Visit the Movement's "Media & Official Feedbacks" and "Supporters Feedbacks" to evaluate some of the SMCCDI's actions and achievements:
http://daneshjoo.org/article/publish/cat_index_36.shtml
http://www.daneshjoo.org/article/publish/cat_index_34.shtml

Help us to continue our action and the fight for all!
We need your support!!!

Thanks for your kind contribution and responsible action!

Together We Stand!
Divided We Fall!

The "Student Movement Coordination Committee for Democracy in Iran" (SMCCDI)

Email this article
Printer friendly page

Last edited by cyrus on Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Keep Iran's Terrorist President, Ahmadinejad, Out Of US Reply with quote

Source: http://www.no2ahmadinejad.com/

As America commemorates the fourth anniversary of September 11th and remembers the fallen victims, Iran's terrorist President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad travels to New York City to address the United Nations on September 14, 2005.

Iranian regime is responsible for 450 terrorist acts around the world. Let us call for unity among the victims of terrorism and protest the visit of Iran's terrorist president, Ahmadinejad. Let us stand free and united in New York City against terrorism and gross violations of human rights in Iran.

Ahmadinejad stands on two decades of terror and violence inflicted upon Iranians, Americans and citizens of other nations. Americans and Iranian have joined in solidarity and say "No to Ahmadinejad in NY".
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Los Angeles, the ever-present capitol of the Iranian opposit Reply with quote

Los Angeles, the ever-present capitol of the Iranian oppositions
September 11, 2005

Iranians from all over the United States are merging in New York to protest against the Islamic Republic president Ahmadi Nejad in New York City on Wednesday September 14th 2005. Ahmadi Nejad, a hard-line former member of the Revolutionary Guards, accused by many Iranian opponents of the regime as a ruthless participant in firing squads and suppressing opposition members was recently pronounced the winner of a sham presidential elections in Iran, representing forces who are intensifying the persecution inside the country as well as planning to export the theocratic revolution to the entire world by all means, including by terrorism and Jihad.

Representatives of democratic forces and opponents of the ruthless regime occupying Iran are driving or flying to New York City in order to protest against the regime and its representatives by the thousands. Ahmadi Nejad is going to speak at the United Nations, as the "true representative" of the Iranian people, attempting to present the murderous and terrorist IRI, as an innocent government with legitimate claims against the West, while the Islamic regime itself has been robbing the Iranian Nation of its Iranian heritage, of its wealth and its potentials, turning the country into an international pariah and a center for international terrorism.

The Islamic Republic has waged a psychological war to discredit the Iranian opposition for the last 26 years. Los Angeles has historically served as the capital for the Iranian opposition since the establishment of the Islamic Republic and as a result the clerical regime has tried it’s hardest to neutralize this grave threat through various means. Fortunately during the last four years the regime’s activities within California and more specifically Los Angeles have been sharply curtailed thanks to the Iranian opposition and particularly the new generation of Iranian opposition. Recent victories for the Iranian opposition include the defense of the Persian Gulf, which initiated in Los Angeles, and the closures of illegal ballot boxes in Los Angeles during the Islamic Republic’s 2001 and 2005 presidential [s]election.

In an effort to once again prove that the epicenter for the Iranian opposition is in Los Angeles, various opposition leaders, activists and media will for the first be boarding the same flight to New York to protest the Islamic Republic’s president Ahmadi Nejad.

The MPG, as one of the organizers of this protest, invites the US media
to be present and cover the departure event. The security sensitive
time and place of the departure will be announced by contacting: 310.500.8116 or 818.441.1660.

The following opposition organizations and media shall be aboard the flight to New York:

Committee for Defense of Religious Minorities in Iran
Constitutional Party of Iran
Iranian National Congress
Iranian National Front
Jam-e Jam TV (Los Angeles)
KRSI (Radio Sedaye Iran)
Marze Por Gohar Party
NITV (National Iranian Television)
Pars TV
Payam TV
S.O.S. Iran
Unity for Democracy in Iran
X TV

In addition to various Iranian student organizations and Iranian activists.

Down with the Islamic Republic.

Long Live Iran.

Compiled by Sepehr Aryannia, the Los Angeles Branch Coordinator of the Marze Por Gohar Party.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION- Sept 14 2005 NYC Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:
ATTENTION- Sept 14 2005 NYC

Dear compatriots,

I urge any here who want to support the protesters during sept 14 in NYC in opposition to the visit of Ahmadinejad to help support IIRF, Sarbazan, and Mr. Souresrafil.

Please speard this to all who are opposed to this visit. You can send Iranian flags and pictures showing Anti-Islamic Republic material and also other pro patriot Iranian images such as HIM Reza Shah II and so on. You can send them to Sarbazan in the following:

P.O. Box 16166, Beverly Hills, CA 90209 www.sarbazan.com Phone: 310 863 8218

Any further Questions please email me or contact Sarbazan. I strongly suggest all try and ship them ASAP so they will arrive in time.

My understanding is that; there is going to be a lot of MKO's with the pictures of Maryam and Massaoud Rajavi.......please lets make sure "other" groups will have a lot more pictures than those two terrorists.....
Rasker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.marzeporgohar.org/index.php?l=1&cat=17&scat=31&artid=649

thru freeandseculariran yahoo group

Opposition to pack a plane to New York

September 11, 2005

Iranians from all over the United States are merging in New York to
protest against the Islamic Republic president Ahmadi Nejad in New
York City on Wednesday September 14th 2005. Ahmadi Nejad, a hard-line
former member of the Revolutionary Guards, accused by many Iranian
opponents of the regime as a ruthless participant in firing squads
and suppressing opposition members was recently pronounced the winner
of a sham presidential elections in Iran, representing forces who are
intensifying the persecution inside the country as well as planning
to export the theocratic revolution to the entire world by all means,
including by terrorism and Jihad.

Representatives of democratic forces and opponents of the ruthless
regime occupying Iran are driving or flying to New York City in order
to protest against the regime and its representatives by the
thousands. Ahmadi Nejad is going to speak at the United Nations, as
the "true representative" of the Iranian people, attempting to
present the murderous and terrorist IRI, as an innocent government
with legitimate claims against the West, while the Islamic regime
itself has been robbing the Iranian Nation of its Iranian heritage,
of its wealth and its potentials, turning the country into an
international pariah and a center for international terrorism.

The Islamic Republic has waged a psychological war to discredit the
Iranian opposition for the last 26 years. Los Angeles has
historically served as the capital for the Iranian opposition since
the establishment of the Islamic Republic and as a result the
clerical regime has tried it's hardest to neutralize this grave
threat through various means. Fortunately during the last four years
the regime's activities within California and more specifically Los
Angeles have been sharply curtailed thanks to the Iranian opposition
and particularly the new generation of Iranian opposition. Recent
victories for the Iranian opposition include the defense of the
Persian Gulf, which initiated in Los Angeles, and the closures of
illegal ballot boxes in Los Angeles during the Islamic Republic's
2001 and 2005 presidential [s]election.

In an effort to once again prove that the epicenter for the Iranian
opposition is in Los Angeles, various opposition leaders, activists
and media will for the first be boarding the same flight to New York
to protest the Islamic Republic's president Ahmadi Nejad.

The MPG, as one of the organizers of this protest, invites the US
media
to be present and cover the departure event. The security sensitive
time and place of the departure will be announced by contacting:
310.500.8116 or 818.441.1660.

The following opposition organizations and media shall be aboard the
flight to New York:

Committee for Defense of Religious Minorities in Iran
Constitutional Party of Iran
Iranian National Congress
Iranian National Front
Jam-e Jam TV (Los Angeles)
KRSI (Radio Sedaye Iran)
Marze Por Gohar Party
NITV (National Iranian Television)
Pars TV
Payam TV
S.O.S. Iran
Unity for Democracy in Iran
X TV

In addition to various Iranian student organizations and Iranian
activists.

Down with the Islamic Republic.

Long Live Iran.

Compiled by Sepehr Aryannia, the Los Angeles Branch Coordinator of
the Marze Por Gohar Party.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Remembring 6 Brave Daughters of IRAN on Sept. 14 Rally Reply with quote

Remembring 6 Brave Daughters of IRAN on Sept. 14 Rally
As Part of Million Victims of Islamist Regime in Past 26 Years

In memory of Dr. Farrokhrou Parsa M.D.
Executed on May 8, 1980 in Public

Who was Dr. Farokhrou Parsa?

Over 26 year ago, today, the executioners of the Islamic regime took the life an Iranian woman, known for her courage, integrity and effort in the promotion of education for Iranian women.Dr. Forokhrou Parsa who was a medical doctor was the first Iranian woman who became a deputy and later Minister of Education. Her mother was the founder of the first Iranian journal for women. Rich in her background, Dr. Parsa began a relentless battle in the liberalization of Iranian women. During her tenure as the Minister of education, Millions of female students attended universities and schools and enjoyed the same rights as their male counterparts.

Dr. Parsa's legacy as a courageous woman is an example to all Iranians and especially the women of Iran who have stood firm against the abuses of the regime in every arena. Today, her memory remains in the hearts and minds of thousands of Iranian women.God bless her soul.

In memory of Professor Dr. Homa Darabi M.D.

Professor Dr. Homa Darabi was one of the casualties of this Reign of Islamic Terror. She was a medical doctor specializing in pediatrics, general psychiatry, and child and adolescent psychiatry, and was licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, New York, and California. In 1990, she was fired from her position as a professor at the School of Medicine at Tehran University due to her non compliance to the Islamic rules of Hijab (Covering up of Women). When a 16 year old girl was shot to death in Northern Tehran for wearing lipstick about a month prior to her death, Dr. Darabi could no longer handle the way women were being treated in Iran, she finally decided to protest the oppression of women by setting herself on fire in a crowded square in northern Tehran, on February 21, 1994. Her last cry was
Death to Tyranny
Long Live Liberty
Long Live Iran
Dr. Homa Darabi :http://www.homa.org/Details.asp?ContentID=2137352839&TOCID=2083225413

In Memory of Ms. Zahra Kazemi

Ms. Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist, was arrested on June 23, 2003 and was savagely and barbarically beaten to death by Islamic regime officials. News agencies reported that Ms. Kazemi's body was buried on July 23, 2003, in Shiraz, Iran, contrary to the wishes of her family, and repeated formal requests from the Canadian government.

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5491

In Memory of Ms. Atefe Rajabi

The murderous mullahs of Iran have executed another minor.
The Heartbreaking And Enraging Story of a 16 Year Old Girl Executed by the Islamist Mafia Mullah Dictatorship on Sunday, August 15, 2004 in the town of Neka, Iran. Please Visit : http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3661

In Memory of Ms. Parvaneh Forouhar
7 years ago, the knife of islamic republic Mafia silenced the voices of two of Iran’s noble children: "
Dariush and Parvaneh Forouhar. But, it did not silence the aspiration of them for democracy, liberty, justice, and freedom. It not only did not silence, but rejuvenated the voices of Iranians rising to the aspiration of the Frouhars. Knives cut flesh, but cannot cut aspirations. Knives silence individuals, but cannot silence a nation. Knives shorten lives, but prolong resolve of the nation. Those who lowered their knives in the hearts of the Frouhars saw the spill of their blood writing on the soil of our nation: Victory Will Be Ours! The enemies of our country unjustly ruling Iran for two decades are doomed! That’s what that blood said! And that’s what the murderers of islamic republic should take notice of!"
To know more about Ms. Parvaneh Forouhar please visit: http://www.forouharha.com/

In Memory of Princess Leila Pahlavi
Another victim of Islamist Regime:
Visit : http://www.farahpahlavi.org/leila-passing.html

ActivistChat.com (Free Iran) : Buttons/Pins & Magnets

These bags of FREE IRAN buttons/pins and magnets are great for large crowds, demonstrations, inexpensive handouts, and of course, only for TRUE ACTIVISTS!

Spenta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope all these groups are showing up with extra Placards and signs for people to carry.

Regardless ... everyone should make every attempt to attend, with or without placards and signs!
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget to bring some pictures of carter and khomeini together.

afterall, this all started when some nut cases in U.S administration decided to go along with Europe, support the british thug khomeini and cut of American's hands from Iran. and be humiliated by the likes of ahmadinejad!

let us not forget how Islamo-Fascism came into power: with Green Belt.

please, please, please, condemn Green Belt. spell out the words big and clear for the world to see. God bless Wink

We Condemn Green Belt = Rise of Islamo-Fascism!

come on you guys. they kicked out a pro-american shah, the oil prices are sky rocketing, and the whole region is in chaos as a result of stupid plots by EU and their nut case supporters in Carter admin.

how long are you gonna shut up about it? some patriots you are!
Rasker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Carter's brand of 'nit-pick your friends - give your enemies a free pass' foreign policy stance has no doubt been a disaster not only for Iran, but for the Middle East as well (Russians into Afghanistan, mujahideen armed by US and into Afghanistan, mujahideen outlast Russians and turn to other targets etc). See my post "Thanks A Lot Carter", over in General Discussion.

But, Liberty, the focus right now should be on the regime and how to get rid of it, not on how it originated. If you are truly a friend of Liberation for Iran, you will focus on that goal, with the rest of us. If you are an enemy of Liberation, you will attempt to distract and divide the great coalition that is forming against the mullahs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: