[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION- Sept 14 2005 NYC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IIRF

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION- Sept 14 2005 NYC Reply with quote

ATTENTION- Sept 14 2005 NYC

Dear compatriots,

I urge any here who want to support the protesters during sept 14 in NYC in opposition to the visit of Ahmadinejad to help support IIRF, Sarbazan, and Mr. Souresrafil.

Please speard this to all who are opposed to this visit. You can send Iranian flags and pictures showing Anti-Islamic Republic material and also other pro patriot Iranian images such as HIM Reza Shah II and so on. You can send them to Sarbazan in the following:

P.O. Box 16166, Beverly Hills, CA 90209 www.sarbazan.com Phone: 310 863 8218

Any further Questions please email me or contact Sarbazan. I strongly suggest all try and ship them ASAP so they will arrive in time.

www.imperialforces.org
blank

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding is that, there are many MKO's that are going to participate with the picture of Maryam (with her islamic/commi scarf) & Massoud Rajavi....it is embarrasing to have these two as part of the group. I do hope there will be a lot more pictures of others......
Spenta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure to have lots of RP pictures & signs ready, for people showing up who may want to carry it!
IIRF

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can all send pictures of HIM Reza Shah II to that address if you do please too. Thank you all for your support!

www.imperialforces.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: