[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION CYRUS and ALL OTHER ACTIVISTS!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
espandyar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:
Dear Cyrus,

Thanks for that kind comment....though I didn't feel I had really articulated the issues all that well after I posted it...and if I had I wouldn't have been misunderstood...but se'est la vi.

There are assumptions that need to be addressed, which cause friction, misunderstanding and just plain nuralgia which manifest in any number of negative ways.

One I've always noted within the opposition itself is that there is this great focus on personalities and platforms, at the expense of process.

The issue and question of who legitimately speaks for the opposition can be summed up in one sentence.

" Everyone speaks for no one and no one speaks for everyone."

Therefore if one expects to lead it is false assumption, if one expects to have the only true vision, it is at the expense of other's...the correct path to democracy is in standing on principal and compromising on preferences, not standing on preferences and compromising principals.

It is therefore a process of concurrance and common ground, forged in debate, dialoge, and creative solutions in reaching compromise in which no one is quite satisfied, and no one is discontent with.

Oh yeah, forgot.....I never said it was easy....(chuckle).

Now regarding this:

"Recent events coupled with the Islamic Republic’s past actions have further solidified the fact there are no other avenues left for Iranians to free Iran other than a revolution. Iranians have a very small window of opportunity to organize a revolution. "

I've stated the same for some time, and it becomes increasingly obvious.

This is complete and utter assumtion of other's hypothetical intent.

I mean, some Iranians must think all nations are nitwits....why the heck would we risk involvement, the lives of our people, money and resources to liberate you (if that is what ultimately must take place for lack of other option) from the abominible regime you folks suffer under if we inherently were not acting in the best interest of Iran by doing so?

Really, this mindset is manifest above (in red) as an absurd statement on its face, and I'm not going to mince words....if we have to intervene....the IRI is toast....and you are better off for it....period. The future post-regime Iran will be up to you to determine, by direct referendum, and the vote.

What do we get out of the investment?

The elimination of a threat to mankind....period. Nothing else trumps that. Not oil, not economic incentive, nothing....

"It appears the world has finally come to grips with the fact that attacking Iran militarily to overthrow the Islamic Republic is simply not feasible."

Another false assumption. And I've illustrated how the regime could be castrated in totality in 30 minutes or less without massive casualties in other posts.

"As a result some powerful nations have begun supporting regional separatists in occupied Iran as a means by which to weaken the theocracy."

This is where the premis totally falls apart, as it not only fails to offer substance in fact to back up the claim, the statement flies in the face of current policy in Iraq, as mandated by UN resolutions, and simply assumes intent without basis.

Did not Cyrus the Great set up a "federalist" style government?

States and/or provinces answerable to a central government under a common constitution ratified by all people of the nation is what federal government is comprised of, including checks and balances between states rights and federal constitutional law.

Quote:
"If Iranians fail to revolt against the Islamic Republic, powerful nations will follow their own design with regard to overthrowing the Islamic Republic and they will certainly not have the best interest of Iran nor Iranians in mind."

This is complete and utter assumtion of other's hypothetical intent.

Well, When i read your post you sound like we are paranoid....

I strongly support the claim wich you concider as "assumtion of other's hypothetical intent with some historical facts that actually happened ( FYI)!

1) "Golestan" treaty 1813 (Iran - Russia)
2) "Torkmanchai" treaty 1828 (Iran - Russia)
3) "Paris" treaty 1857 (Iran - British Empire)
4) British invasion on Makran and Balutchestan 1850 (Iran - British Empire)
5/6) "Treaty of 1921" (Iran - British Empire/Russia)
1-4) "Akhal" treaty (confirmed), 9.9.1881 (Iran - British Empire)
7) Bahrain, 1970 (UN voted in favour of western interest against Iranian intersts) [/b]
Quote:

Last edited by espandyar on Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:59 am; edited 4 times in total
espandyar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The federalism that Cyrus the great was talking about is possible if all the lost land is returned to Iran. Then we are able to disscuss it Smile
espandyar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another case of the west great concern for Iranian interest:
Iran is occupied and mullahs are not representing Iranians but the money was ours and could have been used in much better ways.
But hey who cares..Cool

$91 Million Awarded to Hostage's Kin

October 13, 2005
The Associated Press
CNN.com

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania -- A federal judge awarded relatives of a former U.S. hostage held in Lebanon for more than five years $91 million for emotional distress. The family of Joseph Cicippio had filed the lawsuit against Iran. Relatives expect to recover the award from the U.S. Treasury, as Cicippio and other former U.S. hostages have done, lawyer James J. Oliver said.

The government retains the right to pursue the funds from frozen Iranian assets.

"I would gladly return to the way my family was before my father was taken, instead of going through all the trauma we went through," son David Cicippio, 45, said Wednesday.

U.S. District Judge Henry H. Kennedy Jr. issued a default judgment October 7 that awarded $6.5 million to each of Cicippio's 14 children and siblings.

Iran did not respond to the lawsuit, the latest against the Islamic republic for state-sponsored terrorist acts involving U.S. citizens.

Terry Anderson, former chief Middle East correspondent for The Associated Press, collected about $26 million for his nearly seven years in captivity.

Cicippio and his wife, Elham, received $30 million as part of a joint 1998 judgment that awarded $68 million to three hostages.

The lawsuits rely on a 1996 U.S. law that allows Americans to sue nations that the State Department lists as sponsors of terrorism.

In 2001, an appeals court ruled that first-degree kin can also sue under the act for duress and loss of companionship, lawyer Thomas Fortune Fay said.

Joseph Cicippio Sr., a Norristown, Pennsylvania, native worked as a controller for American University in Lebanon. He was kidnapped on September 12, 1986 and held until his release on December 2, 1991.

His captors had ties to Hezbollah, the paramilitary group financed and controlled by Iran, U.S. courts have found.

Family members said they put their lives on hold while Cicippio was held hostage, gathering in Norristown when he was paraded on TV and campaigning tirelessly for his release.

Joseph Cicippio, who lives in the Washington area, did not return a telephone message sent through his family from The Associated Press.

Describing the impact of Cicippio's kidnapping on his family, his son David said: "You felt it from the time you woke up in the morning -- you saw it on the news, you saw it on the street with people talking to you, it was the last thing you thought of before you went to bed."
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:
espandyar wrote:
OK, here we go:

I surly hope that Cyrus put this in front of the Activistchat.com page.
This is the very scenario that prooves who stands where:

The US think-tanks have now gathered not-known and insignificant groups who advovate seperatism of different regions. This movement is accurring under the cover of "federalism" but at a closer look at this groups past activity there is no doubt left what they are looking for.

The event is ccordinated by Michael Ledeen, the person who advocated democracy for Iran has now turned its back to Iranians and advocating seperatists. Americam Institute which Ledeen is a fellow member has very important connection with the policy makers in washington hence do not concider this as only one "event".

I hope that you realize the importance of everyone reaction to this. Imagine Iran without Atoorpadegan,kurdistan and khuzestan......

Let this body – no, let nobody live if there is no Iran.

October 11, 2005

Recent events coupled with the Islamic Republic’s past actions have further solidified the fact there are no other avenues left for Iranians to free Iran other than a revolution. Iranians have a very small window of opportunity to organize a revolution. If Iranians fail to revolt against the Islamic Republic, powerful nations will follow their own design with regard to overthrowing the Islamic Republic and they will certainly not have the best interest of Iran nor Iranians in mind.

It appears the world has finally come to grips with the fact that attacking Iran militarily to overthrow the Islamic Republic is simply not feasible. As a result some powerful nations have begun supporting regional separatists in occupied Iran as a means by which to weaken the theocracy. With recent developments taking shape in countries such as Iraq, some within the international community now seem to believe that cutting Iran to pieces under the guise of federalism is the correct means by which to depose the Islamic Republic regime.

Comparing Iraq and Iran is akin to comparing oranges and bricks; there are no similarities. Iraq is a state that came about by grabbing regions of its current neighbors as a result of foreign intervention less than a hundred years ago. Iran has a history that spans thousands upon thousands of years. Throughout Iran's glorious history whenever Iran has been attacked, Iranians have rushed to defend their motherland with the most recent instance being the Iran-Iraq war.

This is a very stern warning to those attempting to compromise Iran's territorial integrity: stop your fruitless efforts in fermenting secession sentiments as a means to weaken the Islamic Republic and instead, focus your energy and support towards the real and tangible Iranian democratic movement.

The enemies of Iran should know, so long as there is one Iranian alive with blood pumping through his or her heart, even the thought of taking one grain of Iranian soil, will strongly be opposed and defeated.

Down with the Islamic Republic

Long Live Iran

Compiled by the Marze Por Gohar Party, Iranians for a secular republic.

http://marzeporgohar.org/index.php?l=1&cat=17&scat=31&artid=666

Dear espandyar,
Thank you for information, this is an important subject, I will discuss it with others for careful consideration, research and review before making any joint statement.
As I said it before in another thread this is in complete contradiction with President Bush statement few months ago.
Bush concluded: "America believes in the independence and territorial integrity of Iran. America believes in the right of the Iranian people to make their own decisions and determine their own future. America believes that freedom is the birthright and deep desire of every human soul. And to the Iranian people, I say: As you stand for your own liberty, the people of America stand with you."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/16/AR2005061601056.html

Regards,
Cyrus

Dear espandyar,

We should not be very concern regarding this conference at this time.
Dr. Ledeen thinks "it would be useful to spend an hour or two to educate Americans about the diversity of the Iranian population."
We will find out more after the conference and real position of those who attend this conference.
We should consider Dr. Ledeen as friend of FREE IRAN until it is proven otherwise with hard facts.
However we should watch the British plan in the region carefully, we can not trust them , they want weak Iran to exploit its resources, they are acting as the best friend of US and stabbing US from the back all the time, British Iraqi mess is the recent example by allowing Hezabollah and Islamists cells from Iran into Iraq .....

UK 'sells' nuclear bomb material to Iran (BBC)
http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7065

The British have good lobbyist team in Washington and they have a lot of influence.

I trust Oppenheimer regarding U.S. intention, but British are very tricky. The British might create another big mess in the region. Of course this time it is different the Islamist terrorist have no limit, they are playing with big toy and London can not be safe from poison they have created in the region.

Regards,
Cyrus
espandyar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont trust the british but you trust the americans and we should not be "vey concern" about this conference since its about educate Americans about the diversity of the Iranian population?Shocked Shocked Shocked

`Why is it all all of the sudden important to educate americans on diversity of Iranian people in this period of time?

Why are poeple who are invited concider thmeselfs as Iranian nationalities instead of etnicities. Iam not going to reveale more you will see it on the next join stement by the united Iranian opposition.

oppenheimer is not the represantative of the US government and he is only stating what he believs, correct or incorrectly!

My advice to you is that you should analyse instead of blindly trust anyone!

payande IRAN
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espandyar wrote:

`Why is it all all of the sudden important to educate americans on diversity of Iranian people in this period of time?
payande IRAN

Good research group usually talk with many individuals to learn different views. At this time we should not make big deal out of it untill we have more facts.
Dr. Leeden is an American scholar and researcher, he is not defining U.S. policy, the president defines the policy.
Currently my recommendation regarding this subject is wait and see.

espandyar wrote:

oppenheimer is not the represantative of the US government and he is only stating what he believs, correct or incorrectly!

Correct.

Last edited by cyrus on Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cyrus,

espandyar wrote:

Correct.
-------------

1. I have never claimed to represent the American Government.

2. I have never misrepresented myself in any capacity as a US citizen.

3. I do my research.

4. I am seldom wrong, but often misquoted and misunderstood, by accident or design of others.

5. Cyrus the Great's concept of federalism has lasted 2500+ years in one form or another, in various civilizations and cultures.

espandyar wrote:
espandyar wrote:
"The federalism that Cyrus the great was talking about is possible if all the lost land is returned to Iran. Then we are able to disscuss it "

I don't put conditions on discussion that are impossible due to the passage of time and circumstance...which are not relevent to the concept either in the action that took place in the past with the various treaties cited, or in any so-called "separtist" elements within Iranian society today.

The issue is now, and cannot be distracted from, how to remove the IRI from power so that a Democratic society can emerge from the resulting upheaval of the status quo in Iran.

If one calls themselves something that identifies them from a specific geographical area "Kurd" for instance...does it really matter?

I can call myself a New Mexican....but that doesn't change the fact that I'm also an American...it simply defines me as from one of the fifty states that make up the United States of America, it has nothing to do with ethnicity...even though New Mexico used to be a part of Mexico until around the same period 1800's .

espandyar would be better representitive of the group he belongs to by expanding on that group's ideas and intent to foster a future democratic Iran that to continue to question other's intent and distract and withdraw from dialoge.

-----

as for the article posted, it would seem that certain companies broke UK law and/or worked loopholes in trade law to make these deals.

The ramifications are very severe for the entities concerned, and will in general result in a total reevaluation of British/Iranian trade policy and implementation.

Given the recent terrorism issue added to this as a factor in deliberation, it may be that the UK breaks of trade completely with Iran as a result...in a similar way as the US did, imposing sanctions.

The UK has recently gone through a series of shocks that can only result in a change of attitude and policy.

The London Bombings, the Iranian munitions that killed British troops, the MI5 dossier on various companies involved in WMD items and technology and smuggling, revelations regarding their disfunctional relations with the mullahs over the years, and the British public is a factor to be reconned with in all of it.

If the US cannot trust the Brit's intentions as some claim, then the US has real problems....but the US never takes even its friends for granted in important matters in foreign affairs.

In some ways, I find these claims suspect, for the IRI has long had the intent to drive a wedge of mistrust between the US and its allies in the EU.. regarding the nuclear issues, and have tried every conceivable way of doing so.

At this point as I read the shift in British mindset, I see them in process of realization that their long term strategic interests lie in making a honest investment in the Iranian people's freedom from the IRI.

If that shift is fully manifest, then it may indeed be a watershed moment that may elicit the trust of the Iranian people once the regime is removed...but it is evident that there will always be memories to contend with...doubt, and mistrust.

If the Brits are sincere they will act accordingly to earn the trust of the Iranian people...
espandyar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:

espandyar would be better representitive of the group he belongs to by expanding on that group's ideas and intent to foster a future democratic Iran that to continue to question other's intent and distract and withdraw from dialoge.

Listen, Let me make something very clear for you.
Iran is my country and stands above anythingelse in this world.
Islamic Republic is a invading force which has invaded Iran and hence they are are enemy, However I get very pissed of when I read how ignorant you sound toward the activity wich is at least as important as fighting the IR.
You may say that I missinterpret or call it what ever you like but if you mean that we should shut the **** up and let Ledeen like do whatever they like and call it whatever they like you are dead wrong!
We are clear about our views about future Iran andat the same time we will raise our voice when wrongdoings is being done.
Ledeen has invided seperatis people and you call that dialoge, sure it si a dialog but over what? See, we are not that kind of people that would tolarate anything just to be "on the good side" of those active americans.

Insteadd of your ignorant reply I would suggest that you concidered the fact the we are a part of the Iranian opposition and if we werent there poeple like Ledeen had nothing to say about anything, The Iranian opposition knows what is best for their country and they have the best knowledge of who is who. Now if a guy who have made a couple of articles and interviews in the favor of Iranian people decide that he is the MAN who knows the best for Iran and that he stand above all the opposing Iranians then I would say something is realy wrong.

There might be a few that would close thir eyes on this event but then again our history are full of these people and its nothing unusual. However we are not that kind of Iranians.

As Iam writing this most local radios and newspapers in europe and US have read our statement about this event and they are aware of what is going on. Interviews have been done in satelite network and milions of Iranians inside and outside have seen the event.

Let me remind you that it was Marze Por Gohar who discovered the Persian gulf abuse and with help of all over Iranains made it very clear that Iranians regradless of idealogy have some things in common and we dont negotiate about these things. The day that MPG declared as Persian Gulf Day was even offically declared the persian gulf day by IR.

Now if we would have listen to your advice and only did some talking about democracy and future Iran many event that have happened for good of Iran have never happend.

So again let me remind you that WE IRANIANS decide our future and i know that we agree on that and moreover it is the Iranian opposition who are more knowledgble and more caring about Iran that Mr.Ledeen and his alike. I would say that Mr.Ledeen should concentarte on supporting the Iranian inseatd of making moves that distract and withdraws attention from IR.
There is no justification for his explanation.

Payande IRAN

Interview on NITV:
http://marzeporgohar.org/index.php?l=2&cat=34&scat=135&artid=671

[/quote]
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: I see Reply with quote

ok, now I get what this is all about.

http://www.peiknet.com/1384/06mehr/page/277ledin.htm

http://www.aftabnews.ir/vdce7x8jhn8oz.html
well, seems the Brits continue to set policy for the west! Razz

this will put Americans in a bigger mess yet.

happy thousand and one little british linked Islamic Republics in Middle East!

Last edited by Liberty Now ! on Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: bombs in Ahvaz Reply with quote

Two explosions in Ahvaz kills many and injures 70.
Saturday at 17:00 Tehran time.

http://www.aftabnews.ir/vdcgzw9aku9yq.html
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espandyar,

Listen, Let me make something very clear for you.
Iran is my country and stands above anythingelse in this world.
---------------

OK, I'm not doubting that, never have. But then I am of the opinion that for the nation of Iran, Every Iranian ....and I mean everyone....will have to think of themselves as individuals, as as members of the global village, not just particular to Iran in order to move into the 21st century in harmony with other nations....this path does not include the current regime which has been stuck in the 14th century (by westen calander).

A regime with a concept that's moving back-asswards in the face of the future.

The context being democratic reform of a variety of manifestations throughout the Middle East and North Africa, as well as in the former Soviet Union countries, Kazakhstan for one, as well as a few of its neighbors that would have been a part of the Persia of 150 years ago.

Some folks don't appreciate the paradime shift that is going on, at the iniative of the US foreign policy, that creates conditions in the region to better illuminate the backwardness of the current regime.

Folks may question intent, but what is real is that is indeed assisting the needed change in the regime to a more civilized and democratic government by the changing political nature of the nations surrounding Iran.

Some may suspect that this intent includes separating Iran up somehow into regional states, but it's not a viable alternative to what essentially is a "separatist" movement (in virtually total concurrence between all opposition groups) is the replacement (not simply regime change) of the regime, and thereby separating the Iranian people from the yolk on their necks the regime represents, with a government that is representitive and inclusive in a democratic way.

Those that may mistrust US intent may choose to look at the broader context of US international efforts to bring change in inclusiveness in society, representation, human rights, but there's still great historical mistrust that must be overcome.

Look at the level of mistrust overcome in Afghanistan after the US had basicly abandonned Afghanistan in the early 90's when the US helped them stand up as a soverign nation after ten years of civil war, and now a positive member of the family of nations.

Dig it, a lot of Afghans had never seen a view of the Earth from space.
So in context we've expanded people's awareness on a lot of levels, this is just a single example of a real basic step to a global village awareness.

This is what I meant in a post post about a sort of "Iran centeredness" in
some folks conceptualization in regards to the context of multiparty foriegn policy throughout the region. Because the global village concept applies directly to foreign relations.

No doubt Iran is in a correct sense the "navel" of the world, from a historical point, and so it is that I believe that this viewpoint originates from.

As I read the history, one thing stands out to me...there's among the cultural melting pot that makes up modern Iran a very long history of The ruled, and those who rule.

Victim and oppressor, today, as manifest by the IRI.

You wrote:

"However I get very pissed of when I read how ignorant you sound toward the activity wich is at least as important as fighting the IR."

And what "activity" is that? The way your extremely "urgent " warning to everyone seems totally opposed to "inclusiveness" in some folks having a voice in the din of opinion and political platform that exist on the idea of a IRI-FREE Iran?

As I said, grasping the concept of the global village is essential , but to do so one must allow voice in the matter , if an idea isn't viable for a majority, it generally won't be accepted politically or otherwise.

So don't be afraid of what someone states as position.....address a positive alternative if one so chooses, rather than deny others the opportunity to speak their mind.

So what if these panelists you are vigorously opposed to have a different idea? Why are you afraid that this idea will prevail? Seems to me they wouldn't be thinking of the need for "separatism" unless the IRI itself had created the conditions of need in their minds.

So then it is your's...not mine...responsibility to include these folks in common cause so they may join in a representitive government structure in a free Iran.

Then they would not need to feel separate.....but as a part of nation of "many nations" within the melting pot of Iran.

A nation of individuals who have been included in a respectable position within the family of nations.

According to one Iranian who's article is posted on another topic, 30-40% of the population is stoned , high on opium. An exponetial increase since the two years he'd been there last.

30-40% too stoned to protest anything, seems to me the smuggles have found other shipping routs through Iran after things got too hot in Afghanistan. As well as new markets.

Same thing happened in South America when Columbia got too hot for the drug lords.

The fellow had some pretty strong words for the expatriot opposition community based on the West Coast of the US.

I don't agree with him in some respects, but then his viewpoint was of one person's perspective from his particular vantage point, both from his eyewitness point of view on the ground, as well as his concept of the political realities he interprets as an individual.

The point is that inclusiveness means that folks can speak their minds in the clear...without reprisal or harrasment.

What you're asking folks to do is harass the orginization that has sponsored a discussion among people you have a divergent point of view with.

But it's not even clear by you, having the responsibility of proving your acusations of "separist" intent of ever having done so, as at least half a dozen members here have asked you to put your money where your mouth is and show proof of your claims against others.

And this , is why you have created doubt in my mind.

Not to mention the fact that you seem to wish to speak for the

marzepor, which isn't even acertained at this point if you do or not.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: to dear villagers! Reply with quote

it's marz e por gohar : a segment of our national anthum which means resourceful land ( that everybody wants a piece of !)

thanks for the post. I'm just gonna be me and add some stuff. you don't have to read.

the shah was moving forward too fast, so he had to go!
these guys have to go, because they are too slow! lol

what is the exact acceptable pace? in case some third world leaders actually want to follow ! ! ! how about some speed limits and signs on this political HWY, for God's sake? LLLOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

separatism in Iran wasn't created during IRI, but it was a main part of foreign policies of Russia & Britain towards Iran. read about the time when the Brits actually separated Khouzestan with the help of arab warlords. and Russians separated Azarbaijan. both were reunited with the motherland soon after.

diff. ethnic groups in Iran don't have any problems with each other. the brits even back then with all the direct influence could not get them to hate each other or fight. they certainly can't now. only a small group may follow and check this out: if they can get one person to speak about separation in town centres of these regions, and not get beaten up by the public, then they qualify to take it further or go talk to ledeen about their hopes and dreams! we all got our own, but let's be more reasonable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey oppie! you know what would be best for this precious global village of ours?

I hear England has lots of oil. but they don't want to share anything with the village people, so they are holding it back from the globe! I'd say it's treason to the whole idea of happy little global village!

tell 'em to start tapping into their own resources for a change; and don't ask Iranians to pay all the price with blood, sweat and oil too!

I don't think they have any idea how a happy global village works! how about you go to Indymedia.uk and start educating them on it, eh? Wink
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

espandyar wrote:
The federalism that Cyrus the great was talking about is possible if all the lost land is returned to Iran. Then we are able to disscuss it Smile

espandyar jan, Until you bring Cyrus the Great back to life, I'm afraid we're in no position to discuss anything! they will put a bullet to our head and we'll have to take it or the bullet. just like that!
espandyar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppie

We will stand against anyone who is against the national interest of Iran. Please spare me the talk about if people enjoy their life they dont want to seperate, we have said that long before you knew were Iran was located!
The problem is the IR. Once its removed Iranian will rebuild Iran and live together as we always have done.

Having the Iranian ideology means if you go in the farest village in Iran and ask people their stand on Iran you will hear what I would have said.
Marze Por Gohar dont need to have seminars and classes to teach people the ideology every Iranian that comes to life has the ideology similar to Marze Por Gohar. Before us there were people with such inborn ideology and after us there still will be people like us!

Payande IRAN

Last edited by espandyar on Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
espandyar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberty jan

Everyone of us has the blood of Cyrus the great,Kaveh ahangar, maziyar, Babak.... in our veins.

Payande IRAN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: