[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Birthday of His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Aryamehr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Birthday of His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Aryamehr Reply with quote

October 26th
The Birthday of:

His Imperial Majesty Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
Shahanshah Aryamehr

The Late Emperor of Iran

He would have been 86 years old today. Sad

ROOHESH SHAAD!

I will repost what I had posted on one of "Pirooz's" threads on Shahanshah Aryamehr with some additions:

Quote:
25 years ago on this day His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Aryamehr passed away having had cancer.

The ungrateful people of the country, which was on the right track towards modernity, progression, and democracy, exiled him because they claimed he was a "puppet"/"bloodthirsty dicatator" and the list goes on; however history has shown that he was simply a patriotic Iranian who had the best interests of his nation at mind and as any human being made mistakes and had flaws, but none that would earn him the label of "bloodthirsty dictator" or an american "puppet".

Imperial Iran was not a democracy but was on its way to become one, a nation that less than a hundred years ago was a backward, poverty-striken, disease infested wasteland under the rule of ignorant Qajars (who in turn reported to the British) had under the Pahlavi's become a strong nation-state who had made enormous advances in a very limited amount of time. With the coming of the Islamic Republic, through the Islamist Coup D'Etat, our country was set back hundreds of years. This was indeed the "second arabo-islamic invasion of Iran".

The Iran of today in the hands of the mollah's is a country in which:

- women are treated as sub-humans
- teenagers are denied the right to enjoy life and cannot see a bright future for themselves in their homeland
- workers/teachers/nurses etc have not been given their salaries for months and in some cases years (!)
- "elections" are fraud and in which people have the freedom to chose candidates carefully screened and approved by the Islamic establishment on the basis of their loyality to the system and islam
- poverty and prostitution is rampant
- aids figures have rapidly grown
- democratic activities are quickly and brutally supressed by the savage islamic forces that the IRI have at their disposal (revolutionary guards, basijis, and plainclothesmen/thugs)
- political activists/ journalists are being tortured in prisons across the country
- suicide rates are rampant
- well over ten million people are drug-addicts!
- university graduates leave the country as soon as there is an opportunity, causing a huge "braindrain"; some people risk their lives trying to leave the Islamic Republic in hope of reaching Europe/U.S.
- depression affects the overwhelming majority of the Iranian population due to the terrible state that our country has been reduced to under the rule of a bunch of illiterate, anti-Iranian mollah's who are filling their foreign bank accounts with what is left of Iran's wealth
-journalists are imprisoned for telling the truth and newspapers not in line with the regime's ideology are shut down
- a photographer being a canadian citizen is beaten to death by the a top official in the regime's judiciary and nothing has been done to bring the people responsible for her death to justice
- young children (9-17) are raped and executed by Islamic Revolutionary Tribunals!
- homosexuals are tried and executed by Islamic Kangaroo Courts!
- harbouring/financing/supporting and creating terrorist islamic organizations is a daily task of the Islamic Republic
- state-supported suicide brigades are created to attack western nations
- Iraq/Afghanistan are two neighbours that are victims of the Islamic Republic's terrorist activities in those two countries
- Iran's cultural heritage is neglected and at worst destroyed or freely open to looting
- and and and...

Iran and Iranians are ready for change. Today Iranians are waiting for the day to vent all their anger they have kept inside for 25 years towards this barbaric Islamic establishment. Today we witness the terrified state that the mollah's and their supporters find themselves in by having to impose martial law in Iran's main cities in order to crush any popular uprisings.

The Shah of Iran was striving to bring Iran to a higher level in which the country would be ready to embrace a full democracy, but unfortunately that moment was never allowed to take place because of those people who commited treason in 1979 and betrayed their nation by handing it over to the waiting enemy.

Today it's time for us to fulfill that vision of His Majesty Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and create an Iran which is free, independent, secular, and democratic. This can be done and will be done once we rid our country of the Islamic Regime that has been preying on it for 26 years now.

As this great Iranian patriot was slowly leaving this world he had to suffer even more by seeing all his efforts to modernize Iran being wiped out in one day by the lowest scum on this earth, and all those who served Iran being executed in cold blood one by one.

May his memory live on forever!
Khoda biamorzatesh!
Roohesh shaad!

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.iranunited.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=3545&

Reza Shah the Great

Shahanshah Aryamehr

Prince Reza Pahlavi

http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl...&m=12&d=01&a=13

15th January 1979. One day before his departure from Tehran, Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi stood in front of a statue of Reza Shah I in one of the rooms at the Niavaran Palace and expressed his regrets for deciding to leave Iran and said farewell to his father. Dr Amir Aslan Afshar, Chief of Protocol at the Imperial Court, stands to the right of the Emperor.

Pahlavi Thread:

http://www.iranunited.com/forums/index.php...902&hl=aryamehr

Ba Sepaas

Quote:
A quote I would like to share with you ladies/gentlemen:

"On this eve of the 95th anniversary of the Constitutional Revolution we strongly believe that the future is in our credit. Iran might seem to have lost track from her path to reach the Great Civilizaion; however, the recent events prove that changes are underway. In this day and age of globalization, Iran has too important a place for it to be ignored. Though it seems everything visible has been burnt to the ground, but the roots of our great civilization lie buried in thousands of years of history."

“The vision of future Iran emanating from the creative ferment of the Iran of today is one of a society once again attaining greatness. With half a population less than one generation old and with an ancient heritage to build upon, the nation is at once more than 2,500 years mature and less than twenty years young. This duality expresses itself in an ever-widening interaction with all parts of the globe, complemented by a renewed sense of cultural roots.” – Nader Khalili

http://www.aryamehr.org/eng/aryamehr/future/index.htm

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javid Shah, he was a very good man deep inside!

Zende-bad Iran-e-Aria Zamin
blank

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahriar: The picture of the raghead, murderer, Khalkhali....that you are using is nauseating....usually people use pictures to represent them....I assume this raghead is your representation, that is why you are using his picture....... Shocked it says a lot about you!!!!
blank

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday to Shahanshah Aryamehr.......the history has shown what a true patriot he was......Rest in peace, roohash shad.........
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after his father he was the next best thing that happened to modern Iran, real shame that the people didn't get it back then, now they do though

Happy Birthday Shahanshah, May you rest in Peace and Thank-you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Shahriar: The picture of the raghead, murderer, Khalkhali....that you are using is nauseating....usually people use pictures to represent them....I assume this raghead is your representation, that is why you are using his picture....... Shocked it says a lot about you!!!!

You are mistaking that man for someone else it seems. That is Ayatollah Montazeri. A senior cleric who has been betrayed by Ayatollah Khame'ini.
He is a man of many wise words who has shown his side regarding the velayate faqhih. He is the most respected religious figure in Iran.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I also add that, he does not deserve the title Shahinshah. The most he ever amounted to was Shah, and a puppet at that. Although he was a very good man, he was not the Shah that Iran needed at that time.
AmirN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: I miss you, Shahanshah Reply with quote

I Miss You, Shahanshah

I miss you, Mohammad Reza Shah
I miss your father too, the first Reza Shah
I miss both Pahlavis, kings of mine
I miss the recent past, when Iran was fine

I miss 1941, the year of your ascension
I miss that young man, who lacked apprehension
I miss your resolve, your unbreakable determination
I miss you saving Iran, defying foreign intervention

I miss your noble venture
I miss your kingly adventure
I miss your firm, Persian gaze
I miss your speeches, never ceasing to amaze

I miss your grand plan
I miss the pride you brought to our clan
I miss your peace, and prosperity
I miss your calm, and tranquility

I miss your military might
I miss your uniform, shining so bright
I miss your solid, imperial power
I miss how you made our enemies tremble and cower

I miss your Royal Air Force, the guardian of the sky
I miss your Imperial Army, waving our flag high
I miss your Imperial Navy, sentry of Persian Gulf’s coast
I miss the message they all sent: “attack Iran and you’re toast”

I miss your love of country, your patriotism
I miss the principles you fought for, your idealism
I miss your sense of honor and duty, above all
I miss the Commander in Chief, who always answered Iran’s call

I miss your palace of Golestan
I miss the beauty you brought Iran
I miss your ambassadors’ receptions
I miss their envy, their awe stricken perceptions

I miss your class, your opulence
I miss your demeanor, your elegance
I miss your walk, an effortless glide
I miss your head held high, emanating pride

I miss your fair and just reign
I miss your benevolence, lending a hand to those in pain
I miss the kindness you showed your subjects
I miss how you treated them as people, not as objects

I miss your building style, your architecture
I miss your improvements, of Iran’s infrastructure
I miss your commitment, to health and education
I miss the progress, of our once proud nation

I miss your endeavors, your dreams
I miss everything you did, everything that gleams
I miss the unity of our Persian quilt
I miss the nation you once built

I miss your peaceful, White Revolution
I miss your land reforms, ridding us of an old pollution
I miss the champion of women’s rights
I miss the champion of literacy; all just fights

I miss your love of Kourosh, and his heirs
I miss your homage, to the glory that was theirs
I miss your gala event, the Persepolis celebration
I miss your parade in time, presented in gradation

I miss your tough, yet gentle love
I miss how you looked as an eagle, but acted as a dove
I miss your show of power and strength
I miss also your restraint, avoiding bloodshed at great length

I miss that cold, dark, January day
I miss your last day as king, alas you couldn’t stay
I miss your sad farewell, before boarding that dismal plane
I miss that last day, before Iran became insane

I miss your last day of life, in a foreign but friendly land
I miss the pain I felt, unable to lend you a helping hand
I miss the humanity you received from Sadat, a true Pharaoh
I miss both of you now, leaders joined by sorrow

I miss our freedom, something we should have cherished
I miss our dignity, which with you also perished
I miss our happiness, which left with you as well
I miss our dreams and hopes, we’ve bid them all farewell

I miss you Shahanshah, our just and noble king
I miss a nation unable to laugh, dance, or sing
I miss not just the king, but more so the man
I miss the simple person, who like me, had just a simple plan

The evil acts of the wicked serve to show the righteousness of the just

Amir Nasseri
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
blank

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahriar wrote:
May I also add that, he does not deserve the title Shahinshah. The most he ever amounted to was Shah, and a puppet at that. Although he was a very good man, he was not the Shah that Iran needed at that time.

This is to everyone on this site, this guy, with the raghead avatar, is an agent.... I have seen them on every website, they usually pick a Persian name as oppose to their real name, they agree on few things and then mostly try to cause diversion or change the focus to something else. You can see it on his responses, first he said "Javid Shah", now "He is a Puppet". Actually he did us all a favor by picking a raghead avatar, and praising a mullah...now we know who he is.......

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because we do not like something, we ignore it and pretend that it did not happen. Well this revolution happened. Now whether for good or bad, whether it was successful in what it achieved or not, and whether we like it or not, it happened. Millions and millions of people rose up against the king and his government.
blank

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Because we do not like something, we ignore it and pretend that it did not happen. Well this revolution happened. Now whether for good or bad, whether it was successful in what it achieved or not, and whether we like it or not, it happened. Millions and millions of people rose up against the king and his government.

Okay this is for you mullah Shahriar/guest, read it carefully...it wasn't millions & millions of people, as you and your mullah's like to advertise... This was basically a coup from within the government orchestrated by a TRAITOR CALLED FARDOOST.... read on.

Drums of war are beating in Tehran

OPERATION DIVINE INTERVENTION
PAHSE ONE
ENGAGEMENT THROUGH PROXY
The staff of the supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei are burning late night candles. The news of referring Iran to the Security Council has become public.
The Ball is now in their court. They have to make the next move…..

They are getting ready to implement the plans which they had prepared just for this occasion. It is called “Operation Divine Intervention”. In the series of events they will try to inflict damage through their proxy’s in order to make nations withdraw their demand without their actual direct confrontation.

Operation Divine Intervention
During the Iran, Iraq war became obvious to the Iranian clergy leadership that confrontation with United States is immanent. That is, if they wish to control the Middle East and to export their brand of revolution in order to create the new Islamic Empire.

Sepah Pasdaran and Baseiji organization, through series of low level confrontation with the US Navy in Persian Gulf, Marines in Beirut, Army in Iraq and Special Forces in Afghanistan have learned many valuable lessons.

During the Shah’s regime “Savak” Secret Police headed by General Nassiri (later executed by firing squad) was divided into two distinct and separate major sections. Under these two sections were various different subsections. Depending on the tasks, the subsections operated by their names and reported to the head of their respected major sections. The International Section under General Motazed had to report to General Nassiri, the head of Savak.

The National Section under General Fardoost had to the same. Howevevr, there were sub sections in National Secret police under the direct orders of the Shah reported only to Fardoost. They did not have to answer to General Nassiri or his boss which was the Prime Minister of Iran.

The Two major sections were 1. National Secret Police which operated something like FBI, headed by General Fardoost, the late Shah’s closest confident and later turned turn coat. The second section 2. International Operations, Headed by General Motazed which operated like CIA. For the purpose of International intelligence gathering and reporting on Iranian political organization operating outside of Iran

The most important sub section under the National Secret Police unit and under the total control General Fardoost was completely intact. This division’s code name was “Ekbatan”.

During the revolution Ekbatan section under the direct command of General Fardoost, only responsible to report to him, had provided the crucial tasks of implementing the national strikes in the work force; Government organizations, Bazzar and the Private sector’s infrastructure. This section under General Fardoost’s direct control comprised of infiltration unit, identification, and political ideology; Planning and implementation units.

Easily, they were able to mass duplicate the exiled Ayatollah Khomeini’s speeches and audio tapes, distributing it through their own agents inside the government organizations and companies.

Plan and orchestrate strikes, demonstrations and recruitments.

Later on when General Motazed was forced to resign and accept the post of Iranian Ambassador to Syria during the Shah regime, a large chunk of his international section fell into hands of General Fardoost as well.

After the revolution General Fardoost was in charge of creating the New Islamic Secret Police called Savama with the help of “Ekbatan” section and the “Simorgh”; part of General Motazed’d intact international section.

Ekbatan and Simorgh divisions under the watchful eyes of Revolutionary council created the Islamic Secret Police called Savama.

The new recruits were selected from the veterans of Iran-Iraq war. Hand picked through the ranks of Sepah Pasdaran and Baseiji groups. They have been selected among the most fevering religious zealots who are unquestionably loyal to the Islamic Republic, Ayatollah Khomeini and the Guardian council.

These new recruits under the expert training received from Ekbatan and Simorgh operating staff have become a very impressive operating team. Their precision assassinations and the style of tortures soon made them famous. They surpassed the reputation Savak had made before and created fear into hearts of all Iranians.

As the old guard of Ekbatan and Simorgh retiring, new people replaced them and advanced to many important and influential positions. The current President of Iran Mr. Ahmadi Nejad is a very good example of these recruits.

Operation Divine Intervention was established during the 1980’s for the purpose of assessing, planning and the possibility of US invasion of Iran; Engagements with the US Armed Forces and delivering devastating blows in case of conflict. In co-ordination with the armed forces, Sepah Pasdaran and Baseiji, this operation is under the direct control of the Supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei and his staff.

Currently there are 3000 experienced top senior level filed operatives engaged in Operation Divine Intervention.

Depending in their region of service, some of these agents are already in place of their duty and some are in Tehran on call, awaiting orders to become operational at a very short notice.

They are all experienced professionals. Have worked in regions they are assigned to before and do speak the local languages. They are at the levels of “Directors” in each geographical area of their field service.

All have proven track records and have been in combat and undercover operations ranging from wars, Para-military/partisan activity, reconnaissance, prisoners debriefing, information extraction, kidnapping, assassination, infiltration, explosives and recruitment.

They can blend into any environment posing as businessman, staff employee, student, media person and others.

Some of these operatives despite their strict religious habits have received “Fatwa” which is direct orders from the Supreme leader to be able to drink Alcoholic beverages and engage in activities prohibited by Islam in order to infiltrate the groups they are targeting.

The Operation Divine intervention is now activated in full force by the order of the Supreme leader and close supervision of the New President and all his cabinet members who were/are in the Savama (later changed its name to ministry of intelligence and security (MOIS), and related fields.

What is their next step?
In coming weeks you will see them in action in phase one of their operation. Iran will heat up the engagements of insurgents and US coalition teams in Iraq. The operatives from this operation are already on their way to Iraq. They will take over planning, directing and implementation of the tasks from the local Militia Such as Muqtada al-Sadr, Mahdi Army in Naiaf and Kabala, against the British forces, US forces and the rest of the coalition.

Another visible sign will be the introduction of new insurgent groups as they will start claiming victories on attacks made to coalition forces.

A major visible sign you will note is the direct attacks against the Japanese peace keeping force in Iraq. Until now, this group has been unharmed as they do not engage enemy like other coalition forces and are in Medical delivery and other humanitarian activities.

The Japan constitution prohibits any act of war against enemy. The Japanese peace keeping army can only fight if attacked and in defending themselves. Although as of now, the rules of engagement has changed since Japan has voted in favor of dragging Iran to the Security Council. You will see some clashes between insurgents and Japanese peace keeping forces.

During the upcoming two months until Iran is taken to Security Council, you will see gradual escalation of violence in Iraq and other places; although, none of these attacks will be claimed by Iran.

The major clashes will be in Iraq. However, you will see terrorists’ activity in France and Germany as well. Not something serious but enough to rattle the cages in these two countries. Trying to scare people into submission and forcing their governments to withdraw their demands.

These operatives will plan and deliver devastating blows to the British forces as Britain was the one that wrote the Security Council resolution draft. The British Army is in their backyard and through more than dozens of insurgent groups under their payroll; they will make it very uncomfortable for these forces in Najaf, Kabala, sea shores, beaches and ports Which British Army controls.

The engagement with the US will be in the next two months limited to Iraq and some minor staged clashes in Afghanistan. The engagement will be under their controlled insurgents and not a direct confrontation.

In all of their activities during these two months the goal is scare tactic. Scare the EU 3, US and other countries who have voted in favor of this resolution to back off from their original demand.

They have seen good results in Spain as the government caved in. There was a new prime minister after the bombing. The new Spanish government recalled its troops from Iraq. These operatives will try to create same situations in order to frighten the governments into submission.

During this period the rest of the operatives remain in Iran will be dispatched to their pre-designated areas and will start to take over and work closely with the local groups they have set up previously as sleeper cells or others.

The Phase one will end after the two months period. Depending on its derived success, the Phase Two of the operation will commence.

The civilized nations of world are against ruthless, fanatic and disciplined force which is determined to make the A- Bomb as it knows making this bomb will be insurance for their survival, recognition, respect and longevity of their tyrannical regime.

As it is said, the best defense against such a fanatical group is an effective offense. United Nations must send troops to Iraq; helping the US and the coalition to face these operatives and their paid insurgents head on. There can be no yielding under the pressure from these criminals.

The Supreme Leader and his gang are preparing for the total all out war in the last phase of this operation. In their sick minds they think they can win the war. If they have to sacrifice the entire Iranian population in order to achieve their goal, they are prepared to do it.

The plans are made. The timetables are set. They know exactly what they intend to do and are willing to go to any extreme in order to achieve it.

The rest is up to us in the free world to stop this megalomaniac so called supreme leader and his murderous cronies dead on their tracks.

What they want is not the wish of the Iranian people. The Iranian people are fed up with this bunch more than the world is. But, they can’t do anything until they get moral support from the free world.

The majorities of Iranians are against these people and will answer to the call of uprising against the regime. Providing this call is true and sincere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: