[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yah Hossein!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Freedom Songs & Video (ALL MULTIMEDIA)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sudi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Yah Hossein! Reply with quote

As Starbuck might say, fracking hilarious!

http://www.tv.almjos.com/film1.htm

You'll need a realplayer plug-in to play this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the late Ayatullah Sayed Mohammed Baqir Al Hakim! I recognized him immediately. He was assasinated 2 years ago in Najaf, he has had 27 members of his direct family murdered.

He formed the SCIRI (Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq) and it has a military wing, called the Badr Brigades.

The Hakim family did lots for Iran.

Here are a few videos that have been made in memory of the late Ayatollah Sayyid Muhammed Baqir Al-Hakim:

http://www.aimislam.com/ulama/hakim.html
sudi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahriar wrote:
...The Hakim family did lots for Iran.

It's hard to believe that any akhound could do any good for anyone, anything, and certainly any country, but I like to keep an open mind. So please, tell me what good did Al-Hakim do for Iran?

If the "yah hossein" video is any indication, he simply appears to be another fanatical nut job!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He formed the SCIRI (Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq) and it has a military wing, called the Badr Brigades. I will gladly post pics of the Badr Brigades, they exist till today.

Here's a link: http://www.sciri.btinternet.co.uk/En...Badr/badr.html

Quote:
Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir Al Hakim fled Iraq as his life was in danger. He settled in Iran among the largest Iraqi community outside Iraq. He started to mobilise Iraqis who were deported to Iran by Saddam's regime, Iraqi officers and soldiers who defected from Iraq during Iraq- Iran war as well as Islamic movement members who fled Iraq.

Quote:
"The Badr Brigade was organized and trained by Iran's Revolutionary Guards in the early 1980s and served as the armed wing of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq, an organization of exiled Iraqi Shiites then based in Iran. In the 1980s it gained fame for its guerrilla raids against Iraqi military units during the Iran-Iraq war."

They held guerilla raids against Saddam's troops, and were even trained by Iran itself...so a lot of what it's done has been in Iran's interests!
sudi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I understand where you're coming from, but with all due respect, our views are complete opposites and a consensus will never be reached.

You applaud the Bard Brigade for helping the Iranians during the Iran-Iraq war by fighting their own countrymen. I'm not sure that's worthy of applause ... in the same manner that the MKO are not worthy of applause.

This same Badr Bridage is now suspect number one in carrying out Iran's dirty work in Southern Iraq and in Karbala. In my view, any person, organization, or government who assists in the Islamic Republic of Iran's vision of global domination is not worthy of anything but annihilation.
AmirN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi "Guest," I see you are continuing to make us laugh in this media site too. Keep up the good work, my friend. Laughing

Here is my tribute to your late Ayatollah. I wish to return to you the gift of laughter. May he rest in peace....HA HA HA

http://www.iranian.com/Anyway/2005/October/hossein.html

Chech this video out Sudi, you might like it.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Freedom Songs & Video (ALL MULTIMEDIA) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: