[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Imperial Iran - What happened to our Iran?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Imperial Iran - What happened to our Iran? Reply with quote

Thanks to: http://www.fis-iran.org/index.php/onlinegallery

Meeting of Executive Council of the International Council of Women, 1957

Ambassador Mehrangiz Dowlat-Shahi on her way to be presented to the Queen of Denmark

L to R: Valentina Treshkova, 1st woman cosmonaut greets her guests, Mahnaz Afkhami,
Heshmat Youssefi, and Homa Rouhi in Moscow

Heshmat Youssefi, Mahnaz Afkhami, and Homa Rouhi are greeted by their hostess in Alma Ata

Nayereh Ebtehaj Samiy, Hajar Tarbiat, Farrokhroo Parsai, Mehrangiz Dowlatshahi, and Shokat Malek Jahanbani, the first women parliamentarians�the sixth member, Nezhat Nafisi is not seen in this photo

Students and professors of literature at Daneshsaraye aali. Ferdows Naficy and Mehri Ahi, are among the first three women to attend university

Mehrangiz Dowlatshahi, founder of Rahe Now Association, visits a woman owned poultry farm in Karaj

An officer reviews literacy corps women

Meeting of the International Council of Women in Tehran. Mehrangiz Dowlatshahi, Mehri Ahi, Nayereh Ebtehaj Samiy, Atefeh Bijan, and Shamsi Hekmat are among the participants

Ambassador Mehrangiz Dowlatshahi with Queen Margaret of Denmark, 1976

Meeting of the International Council of Women in Tehran

Princess Ashraf Pahlavi chairs a meeting of Iranian Provincial governors to review the National Plan of Action for women�s full participation in development, January, 1976

Mahnaz Afkhami, Minister of State for Women's Affairs and Homa Rouhi, Deputy Minister, Mines and Industries

Princess Ashraf meets Chinese officials at the Great Hall of the People

Princess Ashraf, the first Iranian official visitor to China, lays the groundwork for Iran-China diplomatic relations

The WOI council meets with Mrs. Diba

Princess Ashraf chairs a meeting of a UNESCO conference in Tehran

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
blank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the post in this section, under "A filth called iri", I say what happened to us, was/is a filth called iri/and islam, the combination of the two, plus bunch of islamo/fascist/commi/leftist/mosadegh followers calling themselves "intellectuals" all "doctor---mohandes", plus another traitor who was Shah's most trusted person and the head of national security by the name of Fardoust; they turned our country into unbelieveavle sewrage, by bringing in mf khomeini.............
AmirN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow…blank….don’t hold back….tell me how you really feel!

Besides, don’t you think it’s impolite to call islam “filth?” I think you just insulted 1.5 billion muslims.

But I wouldn’t worry about that right now if I were you. Seems the 1.5 billion muslims of the world are currently preoccupied grinding an axe with Denmark for printing certain cartoons.

Remember the good old days, when we were kids, we could draw whatever cartoon we wished? Islam wants to take cartoons away from us too.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
blank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah....islam is so pissful... sorry I meant peaceful, that if you say anything against it, they will kill you....that's how peaceful this religion is!!
AmirN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah....islam is so pissful... sorry I meant peaceful,

he...he...he... Laughing Laughing
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: