[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

- Shackles - Iranian Women Enchained -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: - Shackles - Iranian Women Enchained - Reply with quote

Publicly Financed Enlightening Entertainment

- Shackles - Iranian Women Enchained - Press Release

For Immediate Release: - January 1, 2006

My Dear Fellow Humankind,

My name is Bahram Maskanian and I am a Persian American man. Early 2004 I became aware of a few alarming reports about the existence of a highly active slave trade within and around Iran / Persia. I began researching the issue and soon found out that not only the barbaric and tragic problem of human trafficking and slavery exists in Iran, but that the criminal mullah’s regime profits on the sacrifice of defenseless young Iranian women and men. Based on my research, and also on the testimony of a few survivors of this heinous practice, I wrote a screenplay for a feature film entitled: - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - with the objective of shocking the world while shaming and exposing the bastards involved in this savage practice.

We can all agree that the need to publicly finance our social and political governing system and activities to prevent corruption are as realistic as the need to also publicly finance our truth-telling enlightening entertainment programming and film production. By the same token, we can all agree absolutely, that without public oversight, unchecked increase of economic and political power will certainly lead to greedy, criminal and destructive conduct, instigating corruption at all levels of our society. - Power Tends To Corrupt, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely -.

It is a well-known fact that our social, economic and political governing system and our mass media have been bought and paid for and are controlled by the greedy, selfish and corrupt ruling elites. All of whom are under the false assumption that not only they own the world, they also own the people as well, in their eyes we are all slaves with different degrees of freedom. The ruling elites whose attitude towards slavery, human suffering, and war is to make money from it, cover it up and never reveal the truth at all costs.

For nearly seven (7) months, since May of 2005, I have written - 4867 letters, to the gatekeepers of entertainment industry: lawyers, agents, corporate producers, electronic mass media and the editors of major newspapers about the - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay, to no avail. If you like to read the initial cover letter introducing - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay please click
here…

Concerning - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay and movie treatment, I have directly communicated, contacted and wrote to, - 568 lawyers, - 482 journalist, - 1446 VIPs, - 2371 CEOs, EVPs, VPs, of giant nation-less corporations, such as Warner Brothers, HBO, MGM, Disney, NBC Universal, Sony, Paramount, Miramax, Columbia, Twentieth Century Fox, Viacom and many other production companies who have been gobbled up by the entertainment nation-less corporations. (I do have all correspondence.)

Those who did bother to read the - Shackles - Womankind Enchained -, screenplay and the movie treatment, almost unanimously made the following interesting, but sad statement below: - - A genuinely heartfelt, truthful and very powerful story, I learned a whole lot from it. It made me cry, made me think and I even laughed. A controversial and thought provoking story indeed, but due to today's political climate in the US it would be tad risky to produce - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay into a feature film. - - They all said.

Only through publicly financed production efforts one can attain the ability to freely create an original and uncompromising work of art, reflecting life's realities, without any fear of reprisal and censorship. I am hopeful and enthusiastic that we, the ordinary people, can all come together and make the production of - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - film possible, to shock the world into the realization of this widespread tragic problem, also expose and shame those who are shamelessly profiting from human misery, by supporting and encouraging slavery.

We, the humankind, must not allow - truth, human suffering and healing to ever become controversial. Only ordinary people, like us, who recognize that one's salvation as a human being is directly linked to the salvation of the world community in which we all live, can specialize in doing what seems to be impossible at the time.

If you agree and feel the same, please consider buying an advance ticket for ten dollars ($10) in order to help fund the production of - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - film. You shall receive your ticket(s) as soon as the film production is completed via US mail. Make sure to provide accurate information when purchasing your ticket(s).

We are going to need your name, last name, mailing address and e-mail. We do know and understand how valuable one’s privacy really is, therefore we shall never share your private information with any third party, company, or anyone. For more information and to purchase your ticket -
please visit… - click on the - Buy Ticket - button. Look forward to your comments, suggestions and questions.

Sincerely,

Bahram Maskanian

Founder of PBC Films

http://www.pbcfilms.com/

P.S. - Please forward the information found here to as many people as possible in this campaign against slavery and human trafficking. Those of you who own and operate website(s) could help by placing the - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - banner on your web pages, please click on the following link for more information.
please visit…

Planet Blue Communications, Inc. (PBC Films)
P.O. Box 607 - New York, NY 10021-0013

- - Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters. The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand; it never has and it never will. - -

FREDERICK DOUGLASS

Last edited by Bahram Maskanian on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - Reply with quote

Bahram Maskanian wrote:
Publicly Financed Enlightening Entertainment

- Shackles - Womankind Enchained -

For Immediate Release: - January 1, 2006

My Dear Fellow Humankind,

My name is Bahram Maskanian and I am a Persian American man. Early 2004 I became aware of a few alarming reports about the existence of a highly active slave trade within and around Iran / Persia. I began researching the issue and soon found out that not only the barbaric and tragic problem of human trafficking and slavery exists in Iran, but that the criminal mullah’s regime profits on the sacrifice of defenseless young Iranian women and men. Based on my research, and also on the testimony of a few survivors of this heinous practice, I wrote a screenplay for a feature film entitled: - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - with the objective of shocking the world while shaming and exposing the bastards involved in this savage practice.

We can all agree that the need to publicly finance our social and political governing system and activities to prevent corruption are as realistic as the need to also publicly finance our truth-telling enlightening entertainment programming and film production. By the same token, we can all agree absolutely, that without public oversight, unchecked increase of economic and political power will certainly lead to greedy, criminal and destructive conduct, instigating corruption at all levels of our society. - Power Tends To Corrupt, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely -. It is a well-known fact that our social, economic and political governing system and our mass media have been bought and paid for and are controlled by the greedy, selfish and corrupt ruling elites. All of whom are under the false assumption that not only they own the world, they also own the people as well, in their eyes we are all slaves with different degrees of freedom. The ruling elites whose attitude towards slavery, human suffering, and war is to make money from it, cover it up and never reveal the truth at all costs. For nearly seven (7) months, since May of 2005, I have written - 4867 letters, to the gatekeepers of entertainment industry: lawyers, agents, corporate producers, electronic mass media and the editors of major newspapers about the - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay, to no avail. If you like to read the initial cover letter introducing - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay please click
here…

Concerning - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay and movie treatment, I have directly communicated, contacted and wrote to, - 568 lawyers, - 482 journalist, - 1446 VIPs, - 2371 CEOs, EVPs, VPs, of giant nation-less corporations, such as Warner Brothers, HBO, MGM, Disney, NBC Universal, Sony, Paramount, Miramax, Columbia, Twentieth Century Fox, Viacom and many other production companies who have been gobbled up by the entertainment nation-less corporations. (I do have all correspondence.)

Those who did bother to read the - Shackles - Womankind Enchained -, screenplay and the movie treatment, almost unanimously made the following interesting, but sad statement below: - - A genuinely heartfelt, truthful and very powerful story, I learned a whole lot from it. It made me cry, made me think and I even laughed. A controversial and thought provoking story indeed, but due to today's political climate in the US it would be tad risky to produce - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - screenplay into a feature film. - - They all said. Only through publicly financed production efforts one can attain the ability to freely create an original and uncompromising work of art, reflecting life's realities, without any fear of reprisal and censorship. I am hopeful and enthusiastic that we, the ordinary people, can all come together and make the production of - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - film possible, to shock the world into the realization of this widespread tragic problem, also expose and shame those who are shamelessly profiting from human misery, by supporting and encouraging slavery. We, the humankind, must not allow - truth, human suffering and healing to ever become controversial. Only ordinary people, like us, who recognize that one's salvation as a human being is directly linked to the salvation of the world community in which we all live, can specialize in doing what seems to be impossible at the time.

If you agree and feel the same, please consider buying an advance ticket for ten dollars ($10) in order to help fund the production of - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - film. You shall receive your ticket(s) as soon as the film production is completed via US mail. Make sure to provide accurate information when purchasing your ticket(s). We are going to need your name, last name, mailing address and e-mail. We do know and understand how valuable one’s privacy really is, therefore we shall never share your private information with any third party, company, or anyone. For more information and to purchase your ticket -
please visit… - click on the - Buy Ticket - button. Look forward to your comments, suggestions and questions.

Sincerely,

Bahram Maskanian

Founder of PBC Films

P.S. - Please forward the information found here to as many people as possible in this campaign against slavery and human trafficking. Those of you who own and operate website(s) could help by placing the - Shackles - Womankind Enchained - banner on your web pages, please click on the following link for more information.
please visit…

Planet Blue Communications, Inc. (PBC Films)
P.O. Box 607 - New York, NY 10021-0013

- - Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters. The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand; it never has and it never will. - -

FREDERICK DOUGLASS

Dear Fellow ActivistChat Members,
This is a very serious social problem in Iran of today under Islamists regime. Please consider to support it financially after reviewing The Initial Cover Letter Introducing - Shackles - Womankind Enchained – ScreenPlay
by Mr. Maskanian. ( http://www.pbcfilms.com/initial_cover_letter.html )

Appreciate Mr. Maskanian effort for increasing public awareness and wish him success.

For more information regarding this sad social problem, you may consider to visit the following thread of discussion:
Iran's Sex Slaves Suffer Hideously Under Mullahs By Professor Donna M. Hughes ( http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2678 )

Regards,
Cyrus
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Dear Fellow Compatriot Cyrus Reply with quote

Dear Fellow Compatriot Cyrus,

Thank you for your kind and supportive words. As you correctly pointed out only by increasing international public awareness we, the Persian / Iranian people can successfully expose the true repulsive nature and conducts of the criminal ruling mullahs in Iran to the world.

Sincerely,

Bahram Maskanian
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: IRAN TO HANG TEENAGE GIRL ATTACKED BY RAPISTS... Reply with quote

IRAN TO HANG TEENAGE GIRL ATTACKED BY RAPISTS

Saturday January 7, 2006 - Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Saturday January 7, 2006 - An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls' boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges. In August 2004, Iran's Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing "acts incompatible with chastity".

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.
Bahram Maskanian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: - Iranian / Persian Women Portrayed As Whores And Apes... - Reply with quote

Iranian / Persian Women Portrayed As Whores And Apes / Monkeys,
On An American National Television Network, FOX Television

http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_action/Persian_Women_Portrayed.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: