[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salaam Aleikom; Thoughts From the Quran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmirN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Salaam Aleikom; Thoughts From the Quran Reply with quote

Salaam Aleikom (may peace be upon you) my fellow Iranians.

As I was ready to begin my first of five daily prayers this morning, and it being Friday, I thought I should share with my fellow men and women the thoughts that are in my prayers, which come from our Holy Book. I hope you get as much inspiration from them as I do.

Qur’an 8:12 “I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.” Qur’an 8:13 “This because they rejected Allah and defied His Messenger. If anyone opposes Allah and His Messenger, Allah shall be severe in punishment. That is the torment: ‘So taste the punishment. For those infidels who resist there is the torment of Hell.’”

Qur’an 4:90 “If they turn back from Islam, becoming renegades, seize them and kill them wherever you find them.”

Qur’an 8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Bukhari:V9B84N59 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.” Whoever says this will save his property and his life from me.’”

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an 9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Tabari IX:69 “Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us.”

Qur’an 47:4 “When you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.”

If you want more inspiration, go to http://www.prophetofdoom.net/toc
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
blank

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can add these to it....when they speak about "Tolerance" in islam..

تدريسِ قرآن (1)
(بر گرفته از کتابِ جادوی سياه)

سوره 3 آلِ عمران، آيه 28:
مسلمان نبايد دوستِ غيرِ مسلمان برگزيند؛ از مجازاتِ الله بترسيد که راهِ شما الله است.

سوره 4 النساء، آيه 45:
الله بهتر ميداند که چه کسانی دشمنِ شما هستند؛ برای شما دوستی و ياریِ الله کافيست.

سوره 4 النساء، آيه 89:
با نامسلمان دوستی نکنيد تا ايمان بياورند و اگر باز از ايمان برگشتند آنها را بگيريد و بکشيد، که آنها دوست و يارِ شما نيستند.
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes I think, Mellati ke be een mozakhrafat eteghad dareh ... deserves what its got.
blank

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayatollah Shahriar is constantly enlightening us..................
I will correct myself, it's Mulah/raghead Shahriar....it takes a little longer to become Ayatollah (afatollah)........
Liberator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Last 10 days of Ramadan is very important to the muslim calendar

Full mosques, hosseyniyes etc. everywhere in Iran. Just a little of the great atmosphere, now enjoy

These are excellent opportunities to do some housecleaning! All of "them" in one place at the same time!

The time will come though...

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
AmirN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shahriar

I must admit you are a complete enigma to me. I was shocked to see your avatar, with the words “Javid Shah” next to it; a visual oxymoron if I ever saw one. I was so puzzled by you, that I did an author search, and read most of your posts. My confusion only deepened, as I saw complete polar extremes in your viewpoint, often contradictory. I admit that most of what you have said in the past has been reasonable, yet filled with red herrings. I realize it is difficult to dwell into someone’s personality over the internet, but you are quite the puzzle.

I was quite perplexed by the pictures you posted after my initial thread. This makes me think that you either did not read the initial post or didn’t understand it. Did the message I was conveying go clearly above your head? I encourage you to take a closer look at my words; they are not the words of a Moslem.

My enemy is not just the IRI. The IRI is just the tip of the iceberg; a colossal, ugly, filthy iceberg called Islam. The root of most evil in Iran, the Middle East, and most of the world for that fact is Islam (you can throw Christianity and Judaism in there too if you’d like, but to me they are less relevant). The IRI is the big eyesore of that visible tip, though admittedly the most annoying because it is currently holding our country hostage. Make no mistake, Islam is my biggest enemy; the IRI being its bastard child. My arch-nemesis invaded my noble country over 1300 years ago, and has continued to poison it ever since. I may be fighting an un-winnable battle to rid us of Islam, but I will at least try to free as many minds as I can. Fortunately, it is not a difficult task. All I have to do is provide people with the truth and information; Islam itself has done most of the work for me. The Quran is the most self-incriminating piece of criminal work in existence.

Having said that, let me make it clear that I am not at all offended by your post or your pictures which I feel were placed out of context. I firmly believe in freedom of expression and speech, though I know there are others in this site who may feel otherwise. On the contrary, I welcome posts by Islamists and Arab-parasts. They allow me to expose their folly, mock and ridicule them, show their ignorance, and send them on their way; all done with tact and taste, of course.

Furthermore, I certainly don’t hold the fact that you are obviously a devout Moslem against you. Please remember that my fight is with Islam, not all Moslems. I think most Moslems are in fact just as much the victims of Islam as non-moslems. Their excuse, which is a very valid one, is ignorance.

Upon further consideration, I’m actually glad you posted these pictures, though I know your intent was different than that which you achieved. These pictures represent to me and most others on this site what is wrong with our country. They give a pictographical context to the above quotations from the Quran. They represent the ignorance which runs rampant in our country. They personify the corruption and poison of 1354 years. They remind us why we must fight the good fight.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Rasker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Grand Ayatollahs Sistani, Montazeri, and some others, the structure of the IRI under the Supreme Leader is actually contrary to the true doctrines of Shia Islam.

The ugly practices linked to Islam such as fatwas, 'honor' killings, and tyrannical theocracies are only supported by a small minority of the world's nearly one billion Muslims. As the violence of a few white American Southern 'Christians' toward black Americans was eventually rejected by their own people (which the help of extensive outside pressure), so the longer and harder struggle against global 'Muslim' extremism must inevitably succeed unless global leadership turns totally blind and cowardly.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberator wrote:
Quote:
Last 10 days of Ramadan is very important to the muslim calendar

Full mosques, hosseyniyes etc. everywhere in Iran. Just a little of the great atmosphere, now enjoy

These are excellent opportunities to do some housecleaning! All of "them" in one place at the same time!

The time will come though...

THIS PLACE IS TURNING INTO A SHRINE TO THE BNP AND NAZIS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: