[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shirin Ebadi is a traitor to Iran and Iranians!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViaHHakimi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi Reply with quote

What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear Oprah,

By inviting Shirin Ebady to your respected show, you have opened Pandora’s Box!?
This lady although a Nobel Peace Prize winner is imposter as far as we Iranians are concerned.
She is not supporting the enslaved Iranian masses, even her own gender, instead she is load mouthed about the ills of United States of America which is not her business.
Even on her opening speech for the Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony, instead of referring to the miserable conditions of her own people she criticized America?
Is not it a bit bizarre? Why do you have an anti American person on your show?
But of course it is your choice!
You are going to lose your respect & fame with the Iranians all over the world. That is indeed a disaster for you as well as all of us who care for well fare of humanity.

Thank you for your patience,
H. Hakimi,
Oslo,
Norway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 5:06 PM
To: Oprah.com@oprah.com
Subject: RE: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear Doprah;

Here is two more postings, that you probably received it directly as well.

You are known and your shows are well known to support “HUMANITY” and those who are qualified helping oppressed, poor.

The world knows the Regime of Ayatollahs backed by Shirin Ebadi, is part of “Axis of Evil” terrorists, assisting Taliban and oppressing the people of Iran and Shirin Ebai incapacitated to do a thing.

Why Shirin Ebadi?? Why your show… is someone is trying to discredit you and your show??

Have you thought about it??

Hc

P.S. in case you are wondering why I hide other writer’s e-mail and name, because I am sending a copy to a list of 8,000++ and some do not wish their privileged personal information being exposed to others who do not know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 10:24 AM
To: oprah.com@oprah.com
Subject: Re: SHIRIN EBADI'S Appearence on your show

Dear Oprah:

Almost 28 years ago there was a revolution in my homeland Iran. My country has been taken over at the hands of a bunch of terrorists who call themselves Muslims and Iranians but they are neither.
The Iranians that I know from my childhood days were cultured, loving Iranians working hard to build a modern secular nation and moving quickly into the 21st Century. They worked hard and loved hard and in the land of Khayam, Saadi, Hafez and Ferdowsi the big Iranian poets they guarded and cherished their great heritage.

At the hands of a bunch of barbarians and with the support of the world (specially the world media) my country was taken back to the middle ages with this revolution and the "placement" of the Islamic Republic.

For the past 27 years the Iranian women have suffered at the hands of this regime more than any other faction of the society. They were not allowed to go to college during the first years of this revolution. They have to wear the stupid shroud, two women's vote counts as one man's vote, they have to sit in the back of public buses, they have to enter government buildings through the back doors...... Determined however, Iranian women have fought to change this and to some extent have been successful.

My country is known as one of the "Axis of Evil", where 28 years ago Iranians were known as successful peaceful people and Iran was as President Carter called it before helping these terrorist come to power in 1978 "AN ISLAND OF STABILITY".
Not only was Iran stable but the whole region was kept stable because of it.

Since its inception this regime has taken hostages, funded and trained terrorist groups, stoned and hung its own youth (especially women). Addiction is the highest specially amongst the youth. Iranian women have to prostitute to feed their families, our political prisons are filled with students and journalists opposing this regime......

Then one day out of the blues a SHIRIN EBADI wins the Noble Peace Prize!!!!! Why, what had she done for the Iranian people??? The answer was and is a big NOTHING. Not only had she done Nothing but after being awarded this prize she could have done a lot at least for the women and students but again she chose to side with this terrorist regime and only fight to keep them in place, wanting to REFORM them:-))))) Well I have news for her, others have tried but this regime will never be reformed.

Dear Oprah it is only fair to have some one from the democratic opposition (to the regime in Iran) present at the show to challenge Mrs. Ebadi or better yet cancel her appearance on your show.
You have always sided with the people. I hope you will be fair and either cancel her appearance or have someone opposing her actions and views there to balance the show and let the world see the true face of this woman.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

Roxxxxx Gx

Los Angeles

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 9:02 AM
To: JavidIran
Cc: Oprah.com@oprah.com
Subject: Re: FW: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear Oprah,

This is in support of my other countrymen and women in regard to your invitation of Mrs. Shirin Ebadi to your show. You must be aware that this "lady" belongs to a system that is creating and encouraging International terrorism; oppressing women, and has no respect for the human life and any kind of freedom. Your guest-to-be has always defended this regime, and tried very hard to find religious excuses for their wrong doing, and their anti-Human Rights activities. You must also be aware that this person would have never won any kind of"PRIZE", if the board of "Nobel prize" was not composed of some European extreme leftists! This was, indeed, a very "political" action to promote and support a "Wing" of the oppressive Islamic Regime in Iran! We, the young freedom seekers of Iran, have been fighting this regime for decades, and any support for any member of this "System" is considered as being against struggle, our freedom, and against every principal of the Human Rights!

We hope that you will take our side of the story in serious consideration, and think twice before _expression your support to this individual in inviting her to your show, and giving her any kind of publicity!

With warm regards,

Soosan

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 10:31 AM
To: 'Oprah.com@oprah.com'
Subject: RE: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear Oprah;

Here below I have done some homework for you… and those who are inside Iran and have been banned from accessing websites of this compatriot.

Why don’t ask Shirin Ebadi what she has done about “Islamic Abuse” of limiting people’s liberty accessing to the information, is this not par of HUMAN RIGHT that she has been “No-Billed-Piss-Priced” for??

Thanks Shabnameh..

Hc

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 9:19 AM
Cc: Oprah.com@oprah.com
Subject: Re: FW: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear Oprah,

Following the letter of one of our members, Miss Sousan, in regard to your invitation of Mrs. Shirin Ebadi, I would like to put some of our cartoons about this “Lady” at your disposal; so if you still decide to have this individual in your show, your audience could be aware that those who are struggling for freedom and a regime change in Iran are not supporting this person at all.

www.shabnameh.org/nakonid.html

www.shabnameh.org/beyzeh.html

www.shabnameh.org/tabir.html

www.shabnameh.org/tablighat.html

www.shabnameh.org/sokhangoo.html

www.shabnameh.org/safir.html

Respectfully,

Sohrab Shab

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 10:18 AM
To: 'Oprah.com@oprah.com'
Subject: FW: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear Oprah;

As you can appreciated the heat is getting higher,

In case this program did not canceled that we hope it is; please ask the following questions:

In the following order with a simple yes or now answer

Is she a Muslim?

Does she believe in Islam’s regulation and rules that must be observed by any Muslim?

Is it not true that the holy-book of Koran restricted women to be covered?

Is it not true that the regime she is under restrict women from showing their hairs and body?

Does Islam set a border where women can obey or disobey the rules?

There fore all answer must definitely will be a “YES” and the last one would be a “NO”

Then ask Shirin Ebadi;

Then why are you sitting here in this studio with no cover/veil/chador?? What kind of Muslim are you? That before you mention of being an Iranian you emphasize on being a Muslim..

Why are you not talking of Islamic Regime’s help to Hamas, Jihadis, Taliban, Terrorist of Hizbollah but you always talked about illegal holding of “Talibans” by USA in Quantanemo??

Why are you not talking of Islamic Regimes mass murder, hanging, stoning, torture, execution with no trial?

Hc

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 9:51 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Fwd: FW: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Thanks to BZB and HC for taking such prompt action. PLEASE CALL AND WRITE OPRAH TELLING HER THIS PERSON DOES NOT IN AMY WAY REPRESENT THE IRANIAN PEOPLE. She has done nothing to deserve respect and on the contrary she is helping this regime stay put.

it is very important that we flood Oprah's phone lines and email.

Together we can make a difference.

Thanks

Roxx

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 8:23 AM
To: Oprah.com@oprah.com
Subject: FW: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear Oprah,

I am repeating this in case you have missed them out…

Hc

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 1:05 AM
To: x
Subject: What are you doing oprah....URGENT: Shirin Ebaadi

To whom it may concern @ OPERAH.com

This letter is being written to warns on a program you are about to air as well as registering my complain.

I can not believe that OPRAH WINFERY, an AFRICAN - AMERICAN woman who has achieved so much and has reached world wide recognition and contributed as well to all communities and cultures is about to interview Shirin Ebadi.

Now days Shirin Ebadi has changed her mind and instead standing for IRAN and IRANIAN cultures she stands with Palestinian.

I know for a fact that strong organization such as yours knows the difficulty of achieving freedom for your own people. IRANIANS are my people and Shirin Ebadi has betrayed all IRANIANS.

Dear Oprah , among some of the MOST important contribution that you gave was "LUNCH with LEGENDS" which it was gathering of all famous and legendary AFRICAN - American women for a legendary banquet and you were not only successful at it but also proved to the world certain great values.

Values such as perseverance of doing the right thing, higher education, STRONG MOTHERS, strong character, great achievements, morals and ETC.

Shirin Ebadi does not have any of the above. NONE.

Shirin Ebadi totally forgot who she was once that she collected her nobel $1.000.000. She went went back to IRAN, packed her bag and left for good.

NOT EVEN ONCE SINCE THEN SHE HAS SAID ANY THING CONTRADICTORY TO ISLAMIC REGIME. SHE SUPPORTS ISLAMIC REGIME IN ITS CORE AND BELIEF.

SHE IS STANDING MORE AND MORE FOR PALESTINIAN NOT IRANIAN.

AND UP UNTIL NOW NO ONE HAS ASKED HER: PALESTINIAN ARE NOT IRANIAN PEOPLE'S PROBLEM.

FREEDOM IS WHAT IRANIANS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO ACHIEVE.

She will talk to you and tell you a whole lot about REFORM but what IRANIANS was is CHANGE or regime. NOT REFORM.

P.B.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Apr 27, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: FW: Shirin Ebaadi
To: Un-Disclosed <javidiran@payandehiran.org>

Dear All,

I love this when we are working in collaboration things move pretty fast and in so harmony. Thank you to BZB finding the number for Oprah Winfry's Show.

I called that number; they are saying:

They are not in liberty releasing the information if Shirin Ebadi is going to be on the show or not.

They are not taking message.

But what I said to them is this:

""Look, we have some information that Shirin Ebadi will be on your show, but we have no enough money buying that time out so this process is reversed, but Please let Oprah know that she is not interviewing a Peace Activist, per se, Shirin Ebadi, is person supporter of Islamic Republic of Ayatollahs who are the supporter of HAMAS, Hizbollah, Jihadis and terrorists. She had rough comments against USA.

Shirin Ebadi is supporter of Islamist who is mongering to wipe Israel off the map.""

The person on the phone who was responsible for the show, did not promises taking the message to Oprah, but listened carefully with no interruption.

Please call them USA code if you are outside USA… 1- 312/633-0808...pass the number along and make sure they are know that we are so many…

Hc

Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:58 PM
To: 'JavidIran'
Subject: RE: Shirin Ebaadi

Ba dorood:

Well, they beat me to it.

Here is what I left for Opra to read.

Hello Opra:

I understand that you have Nobel Peace Prize winner as your guest. Would you ask her to explain the equality of man & woman in Islam?

Please ask her to read Quran's Ibraheem Sureh, fourth Ayeh (vers) and explain it.

Also ask her to read Sureh ALAHZAAB where Muhammad's women are talked about.

She is nothing but supporter of Islamic Rip-off, do you understand it?!

This is the woman who claims that democracy and Islam are not in conflict then please ask her what about HUMAN RIGHTS which she was awarded for?

Ba sepas

Cina

Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:29 PM
To: 'Un-Disclosed'
Subject: FW: Shirin Ebaadi
Importance: High

Thanks to those who found way to post note to Oprah, a few people got back to me. Thank you.

This is what I have posted into her Web-based E-mail- I have left my e-mail address so she can communicate back:

((You are up to inteviewing Shirin Ebadi. Did you know what she has done against your Country?? did you know that she is Agent of Supporter of Hamas and Terrorist Regimeof Ayatollahs in Iran. Need more info give me e-mail address i will inform you))

Please go to the website below, and post something to tell Oprah that she is on wrong track interviewing S. Ebadi.

Hc

Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: Shirin Ebaadi
Importance: High

You can google Oprah. Her is her email address. http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_reach_fromu.jhtml

On Apr 27, 2006, at 10:40 AM, JavidIran wrote:

2006 = بيست وهفت آوريل 2545 ارديبهشت 7 اورمزد شيد ****** = 7 Ordibehesht 2545 = Thursday, April 27, 2006

. سال پيش از فرار خفت انگيز از م ˜ه به مدينه1160 سال پيش از ميلاد 539 to Medina 539 years BC, 1160 years prior to the deceptive escape from Mecca

هرروز تازه خواهد شد... تا زمانی ˜ه هر ايرانی2545اين تاريخ از فروردين This date effective Farvardin 2545 will be updated in every e-mail …

تاريخ ايرانی Pure Iranian date

.. را جايگزين تاريخ ننگين عرب ب ˜ند until such time that every Iranian uses it

روزهای هفته: ˜يوان شيد، مهرشيد، مهشيد، بهرامشيد، تيرشيد، اورمزد شيد، ناهيد شيد

بار نام « ايرانی » و « ايرانيان » آمده است350 بار نام « ايران » و 720در شاهنامة فردوسی

Dear All,

This compatriot informed me of the same yesterday,

We both have been in search for Oprea Winfry's e-mail Fax and address. If you have any clue please let us know before is late we can flood her e-mail with complaint and proper introduction of this Traitor Called Shirin Ebadi.

Hc

Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:57 PM
To: Fx BON
Subject: Shirin Ebaadi

Dear All

Shirin Ebaadi is going to be on OPRAH Winfrey. I have been trying to find Oprah's email, fax or phone number, But no luck so far. Please help to see if you can find Oprah's email, fax or phone.

We must take action ASAP and let OPRAH knows that Shirin ebaadi is not representing Iranians. She is promoting terrorist Islamic regime in Iran.

Please help me as much as you can to find out Oprah's info.

-Thank ks,

Fxd
Amil

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Shirin Ebadi: Voice of Democracy or Voice of Mullacracy? Reply with quote

Shirin Ebadi: Voice of Democracy or Voice of Mullacracy?

World Amil Imani
May 9, 2006

The biggest surprise of 2003 was when an Iranian human rights activist, Shirin Ebadi, became the first Iranian ever to win a Nobel prize. Yet, the Nobel committee referred to her as the first Muslim woman, completely denying her nationality. That angered Iranian nationalists. Iranians have suffered enough cultural destruction from Islam, but now even the Nobel committee was denying Iranian nationality, and promoting Islam instead.

http://www.therant.us/staff/imani/05092006.htm
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Shirin Ebadi: Voice of Democracy or Voice of Mullacracy? Reply with quote

Amil wrote:
Shirin Ebadi: Voice of Democracy or Voice of Mullacracy?

World Amil Imani
May 9, 2006

The biggest surprise of 2003 was when an Iranian human rights activist, Shirin Ebadi, became the first Iranian ever to win a Nobel prize. Yet, the Nobel committee referred to her as the first Muslim woman, completely denying her nationality. That angered Iranian nationalists. Iranians have suffered enough cultural destruction from Islam, but now even the Nobel committee was denying Iranian nationality, and promoting Islam instead.

http://www.therant.us/staff/imani/05092006.htm

THANK YOU Mr. Imani for your great article.

I'll never forget the day I heard about an Iranian woman winning the Nobel Peace Prize. I was so happy and jubilant that I went and hugged my American-born children and proudly told them that an "Iranian Woman" has won the Nobel Peace Prize! I then went on and circulate the great news to as many friends as I could. But sadly and so very quickly, all my hopes were shattered. It was not important that I had been betrayed, rather 70 million Iranians were let down by Shirin Ebadi, a female smiley and deceitful Khatami.

I've never felt so much bitterness in my heart about anyone. I've no respect for her what so ever and looking at her picture, truly disgusts me.

Shirin Ebadi, Americans don't need your Iranian regime's propaganda book. You had no Peace experience and your only qualification for such an award supposedly was your human rights activities. Although I don't know what your achievements in that area have been. Instead of first being a Muslim woman, be an Iranian woman and go back to Iran (not America) and file a complain why many peoples' books are not allowed to be published.

Go back to Iran and leave America, the country you so ardently criticize for her treatment of bunch of terrorists, while you hold your shameful silence about the imprisonment and barbaric torturing of our beloved students, authors, political activists in the dark and cold Iranian prisons. Stop being a politician and go to Iran and defend the rights of our Iranian women and our religious minorities against the gender and religious apartheid regime. Act like a Human Rights Activist for god's sake!

I've no doubt in my mind that once IRI is toppled, the first place you'll seek refuge from the wrath of Iranian people, will be America. I will not be surprised that in America you may even try to recapture your title of "Judge" which was stripped from you by IRI, the same regime that you're so religiously supporting.

Shame on you Shirin Ebadi, shame shame shame!

Siavash

----- Original Message -----
To: contribute@persianmirror.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:08 PM
Subject: Thank You Mr. Amil Imani:

Dear Mr. Amil Imani;
Your article about Shirin Ebadi was forwarded to me
by friends and I fully agree with you on every point
you have raised in your article about this evil double
faced women who is nothing but a disgrace to all
Iranians.

This is why we are not going to get anywhere and
while people like Shirin Ebadi, Khatami and
Ahmaghinejad are our leaders we cannot expect
better.

More power to you sir. Best wishes to you.
Mohammad-Reza Pardisan, London.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: