[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 10 Reasons Why Islam Is Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about evolution is that evolutionist keep changing their minds. First they say in kenya then ethiopia, and now they say that they have found evidence that the first ones appeared in australia. The truth is they will never REALLY know.

But my biggest gripe with evolution is that it can never be proven. Did you know that According to mathmaticians, You are more likely to be right believing in santa clause than you are if believe in the theory of evolution.

That is some food for thought.

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did you know that According to mathmaticians, You are more likely to be right believing in santa clause than you are if believe in the theory of evolution

I'd like to see their working! Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The London Daily Express (August 14, 1981) put the conclusion of these two scientists into headlines: "Two skeptical scientists put their heads together and reached an amazing conclusion: There must be a God." *Hoyle and *Wickramasinghe concluded in their book that the probability of producing life, anywhere in the universe from evolutionary processes, was as reasonable as getting a fully operational Boeing 747 jumbo jet from a tornado going through a junkyard (*Fred Hoyle, Science, November 12, 1981, p. 105).

I suggest you pick up Fred Hoyle' book "mathmatics of Evolution." After reading his book I have come to the conclusion that I simply DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FAITH to believe in the theory of evolution.

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, evolution makes a lot more sense than any explanations of creationism i've seen: "God made everything." To me, although people have found some evidence for creationism, it just doesnt really make that much sense to me, i.e: where did all the creatures and people come from? Learning curve for people about civilisation and language and building? Then there are strange things, like how plants are created before the sun, and how day and night come before sun and moon (day is the standard time-measuring indicator in genesis, but days cant exist without the earth spinning so one side faces the sun and the other doesnt).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To me, evolution makes a lot more sense than any explanations of creationism i've seen: "God made everything." To me, although people have found some evidence for creationism, it just doesnt really make that much sense to me, i.e: where did all the creatures and people come from? Learning curve for people about civilisation and language and building? Then there are strange things, like how plants are created before the sun, and how day and night come before sun and moon (day is the standard time-measuring indicator in genesis, but days cant exist without the earth spinning so one side faces the sun and the other doesnt).

Sometimes I find it perplexing too. But sometimes when I'm outside under a very stary night, I look up at all the stars and the moon and I think about how HUGE it all is. I'm sorry, but I can never believe that it all just happened ACCIDENTALLY.

All the intricasies of the human body and of all life on the planet, every ameoba, every cell, the nerve endings in the brain, the miracle of child birth, the changing of the seasons, the coming of the tide, the vastness of space, all these things seem to scream out at me and say, "WAKE UP! I am GOD! And I made all of this for you, because I love you, don't you ever forget me! How can you listen to some silly scientist that says you are an accident. That you were never meant to happen. YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT!!!"

All I can do is go with my heart on this one...it hasn't failed me yet.

They will never be able to prove evolution, and I've seen all the proof I will ever need.

Cyrizian Returns Very Happy
Rhuan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal oppinion on this whole thing, is that it doesn't matter, I beleive God created the world in seven of whatever he decided to call days, whether that was 700000000000 years, or 7 seconds, I don't know, how he created the world, I don't know, he could have literally created everything, or he may have triggerred a big bang, and set off a chain of evolution, it matters not how, to me all that is important, is that it was he that did it.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ACCIDENTALLY.

I never said Accidental. My personal belief is that god herself caused 2 branes to collide, triggering the big bang. she aligned the planets so that earth was a perfect candidate for life. She caused inorganic molecules to combine and form organic molecules, then caused those things to evolve into humans. God created the first souls in heaven, and then put them into humans, because at the time, they were the most evolved creature, and because they actually needed brains to survive. God created an inferior body for us, so that we would use our brains as opposed to our muscles to survive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your saying you believe that God caused the big bang and then waited billions of years for humans to evolve into what they are today?

???

Wow! talk about not being able to decide on one or the other! You basically mixed the theory of evolution and creationism to get that.

very bizarre

maybe you missed the part where you were supposed to pick one... jk Very Happy

Seriously though, you believe in both?

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not exactly waited .. more like manipulated everything to fall into place for humans.

Seriously. That's in full support (of my interpretation) of the Quran as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Seriously. That's in full support (of my interpretation) of the Quran as well.

How on earth do you get that from the quran? I have seen nothing in it that even slightly confirms this.

Maybe your taking the quran in EXTREMELY loose terms. In which case none of the scriptures mean anything!

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)
According to you this could mean "exterminating roaches is good for your teepee" Very Happy

How do you get anything out of it?

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I come bearing an interpretation of that verse you said (about time, as well).

Earlier on in S2 it says how to fight and the conditions. 2:217 is all about retaliation. You see, there are more than one way to fight (yes, I am quoting my dad here). In those times, you could go around and hack something, or you could do what Im doing (hey hey, paradise here i come lol) and retaliate like this. Nowadays, there arent any violent attacks on Islam (as far as I know), only verbal. The verse calls upon people like me to defend islam (yay im a jihadist Very Happy) in the same medium that the offender used. If someone physically attacks all of Islam (eg: Crusades back then) then we are allowed to fight back. If someone writes stuff (eg: you), then write back.

To be fair, it is a little ambiguous, but anyone with a shred of humanity would clearly see it as a metaphor. Besides, the rules for waging war are said earlier on (which ill post in a bit as ive forgotten them and looking them up again would take a long time)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I come bearing an interpretation of that verse you said (about time, as well).

Earlier on in S2 it says how to fight and the conditions. 2:217 is all about retaliation. You see, there are more than one way to fight (yes, I am quoting my dad here). In those times, you could go around and hack something, or you could do what Im doing (hey hey, paradise here i come lol) and retaliate like this. Nowadays, there arent any violent attacks on Islam (as far as I know), only verbal. The verse calls upon people like me to defend islam (yay im a jihadist ) in the same medium that the offender used. If someone physically attacks all of Islam (eg: Crusades back then) then we are allowed to fight back. If someone writes stuff (eg: you), then write back.

To be fair, it is a little ambiguous, but anyone with a shred of humanity would clearly see it as a metaphor. Besides, the rules for waging war are said earlier on (which ill post in a bit as ive forgotten them and looking them up again would take a long time)

Lets say your right. Its still a black mark on your religion because most muslims dont get that and continue to be violent.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proving my point yet again is the ever reliable islam. The pope (accidentally) calls them violent and they call for his assassination! He appolegizes and it does nothing to quell the islamic anger. Meanwhile, Muslims continue to slander Christians and Jews with all the hate and fury they can muster. No Christian or Jew demands any appolegy...

Judge them by their actions not by what they say. Jesus said, "you will know them by their fruits."

I say this with no pride whatsoever: I am tired of being right all the time... It makes me feel so helpless because I can see it coming and few (if any) listen to me. Islam is taking this world down a very dark road. And its only going to get worse. Anusiya, I hope your watching all this. It should be painfully obvious that you are following (a slightly better version of) a violent and muderous cult. These are the followers of Muhammed, a so called "peaceful" prophet. You can say all you want about how "islam is peaceful" and all those other things. But you know what? Actions speak MUCH louder than words....

If even ONE muslim got up in an islamic country and publicly damned Hezbollah or Osama (and meant it) it would restore my respect for islam. But so far every muslim I've met said all of that "was justified!" and something about how Jews were responsible for 9/11. Shocked Shocked Shocked Question Question Question
anusiya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
udge them by their actions not by what they say. Jesus said, "you will know them by their fruits."

http://www.alislam.org/library/history/ahmadiyya/109.html
http://www.humanityfirst.org.uk/
etc

Quote:
If even ONE muslim got up in an islamic country and publicly damned Hezbollah or Osama (and meant it) it would restore my respect for islam.

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php
http://www.alislam.org/ror/April_2004.pdf Skip to page 31

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anusiya I recomend checking your sources...

On the site: http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

The first link is "A Message from the Council on American-Islamic Relations", "the Council on American-Islamic Relations" or CAIR for short is known to be funded by hezbollah...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: