[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YOURE WRONG!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I will succeed yet.

Quote:
To that all I can say is, there is a reason that the Lords prayer begins with the words "Our Father".

Trust me, your relationship with god is different to the relationship with ur parents. it can't be the same.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give you one word, why?
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you cant have the same relationship with god as you can with your parents simply because you cant. you cant talk to god about problems (well, you can, but she doesnt reply back tangibly). God doesnt randomly come into your room after you've taken a massive exam and ask about all the details. God doesnt tell you stories about her work. God doesnt hug you. God doesnt come to you and yell at you and then punish you tangibly after you've scrooed up. God doesnt accompany you visibly to any important events you have. God doesnt tell you when youre making terrible decisions. All in all, there are loads of things parents do that god doesnt.

ok, she may, but you dont see her, or hear her, or feel her, or whatever. I mean, if you had lived your entire life without parents (of course, with god as your parent), you'd be scrooed by now (if alive).

As for the fanatic thing, youre a fanatic for the following reaons:
- You believe Christianity is the only religion which is true. THE ONLY ONE. Everyone else is, iyo, an infidel. Even people who dont agree with you over small things like creation is an infidel.
- You believe everyone should be a Christian. Your goal in life is to make every single person on this earth a Christian.
- According to you, everything that Christians do is holy. This includes the Crusades, anti-gay protests, and American-sponsored Christian terrorism in North India.
- You have an undying hate of all things non-Christian. Even rice.
- You've considered blowing up mosques (with people inside).
- You have a quote from the bible for every event.
- You reject common sense in believe loads of things from the bible which are clearly meant to be taken as metaphors (see mohamad's thread). I suppose Cyrizian does that as well, but Cyrizian doesnt want to see Christian world domination.
- various others.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anusiya, you've known me for around 3.5 years now, and you seam no almost nothing about me.

I deal with your list of "fanatic points" first:

I rarely, if ever use the term infidel. Yes, I beleive that the religion I follow is the true faith, I also, believe that Judaism was the true faith, but is now outdated. Yes, I beleive all the other religions are false, as far as I am aware they are components of Lucifers plans, they are wolfs in sheeps clothing.

I want everyone to be christian, because I beleive it to be the truth, and I want everyone to know the happines I find in Christ.

I have never called the crusades, anti-gay riots, or any kind of terroism holy.

I do not know where you have found this idea that I have any kind of undying hate for all things non-christian, and I have no idea why you classify rice as a non-christian item, it's merely a type of food, that I don't eat, the reason that I don't eat it, is that I am often scared of trying sauces, and without a sauce rice is incredibly bland, I do however like some other indian foods such as naan bread and chicken tika.

I have never considered blowing up a mosque, you're deluding yourself, or thinking of someone else here.

There is a quote from the bible that is relevant to almost every event.

We have different deffinitions of common sense.

Now onto the relationship with God:

I can talk to God about my problems, and God helps me with them, when I am upset, I pray and God often comforts me, if I'm not sure what to do about something I pray and sometimes God slips an idea into my mind. God tells me many stories about his work, through the bible. God may not physically hug me, but I often feel God's comforting presence, God may not be visible, but he accompanies everywhere I go. God does actually tell me when I'm doing something wrong, and when I'm doing something right, when I am doing something good, I can often feel God's presence, when I do something bad, I feel God's presence slipping further and further away, when I go back and correct my mistake God's presence returns.
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have never considered blowing up a mosque, you're deluding yourself, or thinking of someone else here.

Nope. That was you. I remember the EXACT place (outside mr slaters room, near the grass, walking towards the toilets), and I think it was sometime during summer last year.

Quote:
I have never called the crusades, anti-gay riots, or any kind of terroism holy.

You've approved.
Somehow.

Analyse the relationship with god. Then the one with your parents. Unless youve been EXTREMELY neglected / indoctrinated with religion (in which case, Im sorry for you), you'll find a BIG difference. I know I have.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not recall ever saying that blowing up a mosque would be a good thing to do. I can tell you for fact that I have never beleived it would be a good thing to do, if I actually said it at all, it was probably a strange joke of some kind that I thought was funny at the time.

I've said that in a large way the crusades were justified, even necessary, but I hahve not called them in any way holy.

I don't remember ever talking about "anti-gay riots", there is nothing wrong with being gay, which using the proper English definition simply means happy. Of course I beleive that homosexuality is wrong, but I do not support violence against homosexuals, and I'm yet to recieve any information about christian terroism except tat which you have given me, which was sketchy and gave no specifics, and a vague article I read on wikipedia that gave no references at all, therefore, and I can't really give any oppinion, but I can tell you that terroism is not suported by my religion.

I have not been extremely neglected, but I have found many similarities between my relationship with my parents and my relationship with God, if anything my relationship with God is stronger than my relationship with my parents. God is there for me wherever I am, my parents can only be in one place at a time, they both have jobs, they can't to school with me. God is always there for me, I merely have to acknowledge his presence, and I feel it.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Analyse the relationship with god. Then the one with your parents. Unless youve been EXTREMELY neglected / indoctrinated with religion (in which case, Im sorry for you), you'll find a BIG difference. I know I have.

That is because you serve (or think you serve) Allah. My relationship with Jesus is very much like my relationship with my parents (sometimes even like my relationship with my friends). I honestly believe that if it werent for Jesus, I would not be alive today. If not for Jesus I may not even have been born. So many times I find myself in a situation that seems hopeless but Jesus has constantly been my savior. I owe him way too much at this point. I could never serve another God.
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ... wow.
maybe its because both of you are massively holier than i am that you have such a relationship. although i reckon if i fix my main errors and be good i may begin to have similar experiences. we'll see. unless of course, theres something else (not converting), because i'd quite like to have that experience.

Quote:
That is because you serve (or think you serve) Allah.

So you think that the god i worship, and that my family worhsip (and quite probably the rest of the ahmadiyat worships) may be different from mainstream muslims? interesting. I too have wondered this at times because we are so different from the other muslims in so many ways.

Well, tell ya what, if you know of any other muslims ask them to describe their god and then compare it with mine:
- immortal. cannot be killed or destroyed
- cannot have chilren, nor was she born from anyone
- really merciful, v. v. forgiving.
- caring. will listen to you when you need help. replies in various mediums, like popping a thought into your head, or dreams, or simply having you being told something.
- omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent
- misunderstood - especially about the concept of evil.* (see later)
- calm, doesnt get angry easily, (but when she does ... oooooh Sad )
- knows how to take a joke.
- always listens to your prayers. however, she knows what is good for you and will not reply to anything harmful.
- loyal - even if you abandon her (i.e: atheismise), she'll still help you out.
- does not discriminate by gender, race, religion, time period, sexual orientation, etc.
- does not try to confuse us by abusing her omnipotence. has made the universe in such a way so that everything, even the best miracles, can be explained
- just - she will not allieviate the punishment for sinning just because someone is a christian (s/he will have had to asked forgiveness sincerely first, and any person can do that, not just christians). However, she wont put dudes in hell for the same time (i.e: eternity), and, like in hospitals, her hell is a place for curing sins rather than punishing people. heaven and hell essentually work on a kind of "points system" kinda like karma in buddhism.
- loves everyone.
- peaceful, and hates any killing (inc. death penalty etc).
- im sure there are more but their either implied by the others or forgotten.

Note: that list is not in order of importance or anything.

wow, you know, looking back at that list ... I am actually a fully fledged Vushtin (thats the name of my conreligion ive already told you about.)

So, what are your thoughts, who is my god?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ok ... wow.
maybe its because both of you are massively holier than i am that you have such a relationship. although i reckon if i fix my main errors and be good i may begin to have similar experiences. we'll see. unless of course, theres something else (not converting), because i'd quite like to have that experience.

Im pretty sure that no muslim ever has had this kind of relationship with God. Especially since muhammed says that all muslims are slaves to Allah.

Quote:

So you think that the god i worship, and that my family worhsip (and quite probably the rest of the ahmadiyat worships) may be different from mainstream muslims? interesting. I too have wondered this at times because we are so different from the other muslims in so many ways.

What I meant was, you think you serve Allah, but in reality you are serving no one because, I swear to you now, Allah does not exist. He is a lie created by the false prophet Muhammed for his own personal gain.

Quote:
Well, tell ya what, if you know of any other muslims ask them to describe their god and then compare it with mine:
- immortal. cannot be killed or destroyed
- cannot have chilren, nor was she born from anyone
- really merciful, v. v. forgiving.
- caring. will listen to you when you need help. replies in various mediums, like popping a thought into your head, or dreams, or simply having you being told something.
- omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent
- misunderstood - especially about the concept of evil.* (see later)
- calm, doesnt get angry easily, (but when she does ... oooooh )
- knows how to take a joke.
- always listens to your prayers. however, she knows what is good for you and will not reply to anything harmful.
- loyal - even if you abandon her (i.e: atheismise), she'll still help you out.
- does not discriminate by gender, race, religion, time period, sexual orientation, etc.
- does not try to confuse us by abusing her omnipotence. has made the universe in such a way so that everything, even the best miracles, can be explained
- just - she will not allieviate the punishment for sinning just because someone is a christian (s/he will have had to asked forgiveness sincerely first, and any person can do that, not just christians). However, she wont put dudes in hell for the same time (i.e: eternity), and, like in hospitals, her hell is a place for curing sins rather than punishing people. heaven and hell essentually work on a kind of "points system" kinda like karma in buddhism.
- loves everyone.
- peaceful, and hates any killing (inc. death penalty etc).
- im sure there are more but their either implied by the others or forgotten.

So, what are your thoughts, who is my god?

Probably very confused. Very Happy Your just picking and choosing different aspects of different Gods that you like.
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats the "Allah" my dad's been teaching me about. Those are the EXACT properties.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
thats the "Allah" my dad's been teaching me about. Those are the EXACT properties.

One or both of you is definetly confused. The Koran explicitly states otherwise. You are taking its verses and skewing its meaning so that that every bad verse you dont like is a metaphor for something. If you can't take the Koran seriously, then burn it. Otherwise obey its teachings. You should know that the prophet mohammed would have killed you with his bare hands if he heard "your version" of Allah.
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
every bad verse you dont like is a metaphor for something

EXACTLY

You see how Ahmadiyat has managed to transform something that you think to be evil into that description i posted earlier? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Please dont tell me that you, a non-muslim, is now saying that we arent Muslims. We get enough crap like that from Pakistan and S.A. and Iran and Bangladesh and most countries in between.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im starting to think I should call you a "half muslim." Seriously, Is your whole religion based around skewing Islamic texts?
Rhuan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is where Cyrizian and I appear to differ in oppinion. In my honest opinion, Muhammed was unknowingly controlled by Lucifer, he did what he thought was right, but he was being mislead.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I think he was manipulated by Satan as well. See this threat I started awhile back http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8146. When I say things like "the prophet muhammed would have killed you with his bare hands..." I am arguing with him from HIS point of view. Not mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: