[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WILL THE ISLAMIC REGIME BE GONE BY 2005?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Voting Booth (Polls)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will the Islamic Regime in Iran be gone by the year 2005?
YES, the Iranian people will be free and democracy will find it's true champion!
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
NO, the Iranian people will not be able to remove the regime because of lack of support from United States and Europe's strong will to keep regime in power!
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

redemption

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: WILL THE ISLAMIC REGIME BE GONE BY 2005? Reply with quote

Will the Islamic Regime be gone by 2005?
freedom fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the united states I am ashamed to say is not doing enough. I tend to be the libertarian type but I have to say I support foreign aid and support which is something we just aren't giving or at least not enough of to the Iranian people. I also have to say Europe indeed will hinder any action USA takes any action anyone takes including any stand alones in europe (italy?) take. Unfortunate. ITs all about money and such with those guys of course they are not a free people living in their sociailist/communist state.
Bergoth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can be-
maybe through a combined effort of Armed and Peaceful Struggle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Voting Booth (Polls) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: