[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islam: A False Religion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhuan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about offending anusiya, his sig is a misquote of me, I never said that. Furthermore, he has recently decided it's funny to laugh at how stupid it is that I actually believe the "nonsense" in the bible he has also been continually trying to say that chrisitianity is about worshiping idols such as spades... And he complains that we are offending his faith...
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, what exactly did you say that he misquoted?

Quote:
he has recently decided it's funny to laugh at how stupid it is that I actually believe the "nonsense" in the bible

Hes just trying to cover his fear that you might be right. *immitates muslim* Allah forbid!!!

Quote:
he has also been continually trying to say that chrisitianity is about worshiping idols such as spades

Spades? Like a shovel? The more we inform him the more ignorant he gets...

Quote:
And he complains that we are offending his faith...

LOL! I get that from muslims alot too. No one likes the truth when they hear it. (You always know the truth when they don't like it) Its funny how they all seem to use the same tactics in conversation. "Your misquoting the quran" "You have a bad tanslation" "You believe in 3 gods" "Your offending my religion" "Islam is peaceful!" YADA YADA YADA... They need to learn some new lines, these are getting old.
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Its funny how they all seem to use the same tactics in conversation. "Your misquoting the quran" "You have a bad tanslation" "You believe in 3 gods" "Your offending my religion" "Islam is peaceful!" YADA YADA YADA... They need to learn some new lines, these are getting old.

If its so repeated then chances are its true.

Quote:
Spades? Like a shovel? The more we inform him the more ignorant he gets...

Right ..
I actually cannot believe that you, Rhuan, somehow managed to take this thing seriously. Is it because its cross shaped?

Quote:
And he complains that we are offending his faith...

I started this because ... well, you started it by doing the above. You CONTINUALLY upset me with NO REGARD for my feelings so i thought i'd give you mild doses of the crap you've been throwing at me (and ive been refuting).
Go home and learn some social skills - you are the most hypocritical person I have ever seen in my life - you say to be all friends and caring and crap and then turn around and say things like:
Quote:
Don't worry about offending anusiya

Go learn how to be a friend before saying you are one.

Oh - and I recommend you stay at least 5 metres away from me during school time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is almost funny.

I have never said anything about your religion without quoting the quran or one of the hadiths to back it up.

You have never properly refuted any of my points.

I have never continued talking about religion if you have asked me stop at any given time.

For the last few days you have been going on at me about how "stupid" it is that I actually follow the bible, and how you can't believe how idiotic I am. About how "I worship a spade with a cross drawn on it" which you have been drawing on almost every piece of paper in sight.

And, despite my frequent requests you have not stopped this, you also have not drawn anything from the bible to back up any of this.

And yet, you tell me that I am the one at fault?
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You have never properly refuted any of my points.

You only think that because you never listen to anything I say, or simply brush it off.

Quote:
I have never continued talking about religion if you have asked me stop at any given time.

Look up.

Quote:
For the last few days you have been going on at me about how "stupid" it is that I actually follow the bible, and how you can't believe how idiotic I am.

One word - Genesis.

Quote:
About how "I worship a spade with a cross drawn on it" which you have been drawing on almost every piece of paper in sight.

Cyrizian - if you're wondering what that looks like - its this:

The reason it appeared is actually pretty funny but you wouldnt really understand unless you knew rhuan in person.

Quote:
you also have not drawn anything from the bible to back up any of this.

Like ... genesis?

Quote:
And yet, you tell me that I am the one at fault?

You brought it upon yourself ENTIRELY by your actions on various forums / in person towards me.
You will probably get to find out that I can be extremely nasty at times ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a contnuation of the temper tantrum you have been throwing at me via email.

If you were to think things through logically, you would see that all of my points about Islam stand.

If at any time you ahve asked me stop talking about Islam, I have instantly switched subject, I suppose you are employing selective memory here.

There is nothing idiotic or stupid about Genesis.

I have not brought anything on myself whatsoever, I heard you say earlier today that you were doing this because you thought it was funny.

Well I can tell you this, I do not find it in the least bit humerous.

Furthermore, I request you do not spam this forum up any more with nonsensical digs at me. If you want to be a baby at least do it without other people around.

And one last thing, I quote you directly:

"Defaming is more fun than debating."

Yes, you said that earlier today.

Last edited by Rhuan on Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If its so repeated then chances are its true.

...Or your just out of excuses.

Quote:
Oh - and I recommend you stay at least 5 metres away from me during school time.

Thats real mature Rolling Eyes

Quote:
You will probably get to find out that I can be extremely nasty at times ...

...again really mature Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said I was mature

or if i did its probably worn off by now

EDIT: btw, that tower in my dream was quite blatantly my sanity

Last edited by anusiya on Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats very sad. I feel so sorry for you anusiya.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: