[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The God of the Jews and Christians is not Allah!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Have you read this: http://www.sufism.org/society/asma/index.html
Quote:
Al-Wadud 47 The Loving One

Yeah.

The Quran may claim Allah is loving. But actions speak louder than words. And Yeshua sacrifice will always be the greater act of love.

Quote:

Yes.
The verse doesnt give the chance of recieving forgiveness - it simply states that 0 < chance < 1. That includes some absurd recurring 9.9 whatever.

My point is, you have little if any chance of going to heaven even by your own standards and beliefs. The only sure way to get to heaven for you is to die in Allah's cause by spreading islam by the sword.

If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39). He is to be told, "the heat of war is fierce, but more fierce is the heat of Hell-fire" (Sura 9:81).
Muslims are encouraged to be wholly occupied (Sura 2:273) with fighting for Allah's cause.

Quote:
I'm not trying to convert you. I'm here because a) I'm trying my viewpoint across, and b) i severely dislike the IRI regime.

I didn't write this. Another Christian was being pressured to convert to islam and he wrote this.

Quote:
Quote:

Question: If Allah does not love unbelievers, can you say that Allah is love, especially if the Qur'an does not say it?

Oh hell, I dont know!

Of course you can't. In order for allah to be love, he must love the unbelievers also.

Quote:
Quote:
Question: What is the greatest act of love performed by Allah?

Lets try ... creating us dudes in the first place

Don't get me wrong. Thats great and all, but my God's loving sacrifice for me is a much greater expression of love. Obviously I appreciate and love my God more than you do yours.

Quote:
Quote:
Question: Was Muhammad wrong for advocating lying? Is Lying okay? "Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him [Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf]?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it," (Hadith Vol. 5, Book 59, #369).

I havent heard that story. Something tells me its invalid.

Go read it for yourself.

Quote:
Quote:

Question: Who is more holy, Allah or Yahweh?

Thats easy.
Equal holiness. At least, from where Im standing.

I don't know how you can say that. Unless you consider lying is not a sin. (along with a whole host of other things). My God is clearly the more holy of the two. And thats why He is a better role model.
Rhuan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From whence came the idea that Gabriel is the head angel?

For laughs, look at:

Surah 9 verse 30
Surah 5 verse 116
Surah 19 verses 27-28
Surah 4 verse 82
Surah 68 verse 51
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: