[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 10 Reasons Why Islam Is Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CAIR for short is known to be funded by hezbollah...

In the biz, we call that an "Oh snap!" Laughing

Yeah I had heard the same thing. Publicly they condemn it but privately they support it (or are being supported by it.)
Rhuan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They claim to condemn terror, but they have only once condemed an individual terrorist attack, they had heard that Israelis had killed a group of people, so they covered their website with things about how terrible it was, then it was discovered it had not been israelis at all, it had been muslims, suddenly all mentions of it disappear from their site...

A quote from an article about CAIR, in particular their website on the morning of september the 11th this year(the most prominent article was a condemnation of israel for fighting back against hezbollah): "The next most prominent feature is an article by a Muslim who complains about the supposed fear and suspicion on the part of (surviving) Americans toward Muslims. This same topic is the main subject of at least four other articles, as CAIR marks the anniversary of horrific mass murder in the name of Allah by whining about head scarf bans and angry looks."
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tell you, Islam is on some very thin ice. Especially in America. They whine about "tolerance" when they themselves are intolerant! We try to be politically correct, but most of us know they don't deserve it. If this Pope thing gets any bigger it could have some serious reprecutions for muslims... I know alot of crazy rednecks that wan't nothing more than to "shove a boomstick down a @#$%%^ raghead's mouth, pull the trigger..." and something about "eating his camel." Needless to say they are begging for a fight. So how are the common brits taking all this?
Rhuan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Islam is a peaceful religion"

"Terrorists are upset about bad living conditions or not enough money, they just use religion as an excuse."
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, I feel sorry for you brits. It seems like the muslim horde is invading england everyday. They demand changes in western law everywhere they go. And they will not be satisfied until shariah law dominates every part of the globe. I say if they dont like the law, GO BACK TO ARABIA! (or whatever third world country they came from.) It seems to be happening alot in europe.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to agree with you there.

Immigrants are guests in a country and shouldnt abuse it by demanding change. If they want change they should do it politically & diplomatically by, eg, running for MoP etc.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, if they want a indian/pakistani style country they should go back to india/pakistan.

BTW, a member of CAIR is on trial for kidnapping and torturing Jews...
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

BTW, a member of CAIR is on trial for kidnapping and torturing Jews...

Why am I not surprised... Seems like Muslims will not rest until every Jew is dead... Guess the nazis are still alive... I was hoping the muslims would try to prove JTF.ORG wrong.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was hoping the muslims would try to prove JTF.ORG wrong.

Have I somehow ceased to exist?
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but your fellow muslims sure arent helping your case. Islam is being equated with Nazism pretty often these days mainly because of its hatred (or at least, dislike) of the Jews. Its like islam is out to get the jews. You yourself dont seem to like them and yet you preach "love for all. Hatred for none."
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet more stereotyping - somehow i seem to have assumeed the title "antisemitic nazi muslim" again.

When have i EVER displayed contempt against the Jewish people? There is a BIG difference between a government and its people, as this forum itself proves.
Rhuan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have said many times that Israel shouldn't exist.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When have i EVER displayed contempt against the Jewish people?

Many times.

Quote:
Presumably you've turned a blind eye on the fact that Israel is killing so many innocent Lebanese (300, compared with 24 in Israel) and plans to turn Lebanon into a flaming hell-hole. They also have no plans to back off.

Now, why wont Iran hurry up and NUKE THE PLACE

Link: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8181&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You seem to want Iran to nuke the jewish people as well as the government. And you sound very extremist in that statement. And many other times you have shown a general dislike of the jewish people (as do most muslims). You may deny it, but talk to any random muslim (believe me, I have) and they will tell you jews are "disgusting swine", "terrorists, responsible for 9/11", "unclean" or something similar. But you also seem alot less antisemitic than most muslims. Which you proved just by getting on the JTF forums. So I have to give you some credit.
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay credit!

... damn hormones ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: