[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr Siamak Zand when will the lies end!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Mr Siamak Zand when will the lies end!? Reply with quote

Please see:

http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/2006/10/mr-siamak-zand-when-will-lies-end.html#links

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've submitted a proposal to be discussed in a new thread. Please contribute so that we can send it off ASAP!

As for Siamak Zand he has sent me two more emails which I will post below:

Quote:
Har gohi tonesti bekhori noucheh jounet.

Siamak zand

AND

Quote:
Demand???? Little insignificant pieces of **** are in no position to demand anything.get that through your thick skull.your overthrown monarch in his last days tried to demand from the Iranian people forgiveness with crocodile tears in his eyes but to no avail and was thrown out of the country like a rat.Aghaye Ari az mehr, khahareh gendeye eechanra ya farzandeh haroum zadash ra be iran meekhaheed bargardouneed!!!!kesafat hayi amsale shoma va tarafdaranet nagozirand dar ghorbat geda var zendegi konand ta be darak vasel shavand.

Siamak Zand ke hatman koseh naneye darbareet gozashte.

Have in mind that both these emails and the others i've received from this CBS and Sky News producer have come from his official CBS work email.

Ba Sepaas

Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i'll try my best to translate Mr Zand's courteous emails sent to my email address:

Quote:
Subject:
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:28:24 -0000
To: Aryamehr

Har gohi tonesti bekhori noucheh jounet.

Siamak zand

This literally translates into:

Quote:
Whatever **** you can eat, enjoy it.

But a more understandable translation would be something along the lines of:

Quote:
Do whatever the **** you can.

The next email received on the same day was:

Quote:
Subject:
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:46:25 -0000
To: Aryamehr

Demand???? Little insignificant pieces of **** are in no position to demand anything.get that through your thick skull.your overthrown monarch in his last days tried to demand from the Iranian people forgiveness with crocodile tears in his eyes but to no avail and was thrown out of the country like a rat.Aghaye Ari az mehr, khahareh gendeye eechanra ya farzandeh haroum zadash ra be iran meekhaheed bargardouneed!!!!kesafat hayi amsale shoma va tarafdaranet nagozirand dar ghorbat geda var zendegi konand ta be darak vasel shavand.

The persian part:

Quote:
Aghaye Ari az mehr, khahareh gendeye eechanra ya farzandeh haroum zadash ra be iran meekhaheed bargardouneed!!!!kesafat hayi amsale shoma va tarafdaranet nagozirand dar ghorbat geda var zendegi konand ta be darak vasel shavand.

This translates into:

Quote:
Mr Aryamehr, do you want to return his whore sister or bastard offspring to a son back to Iran!!! Son of a bitches like you and your likes are forced to live like beggards in exile until they die and go to hell!

Siamak Zand who surely fucked your royal mother

For screenshots of these two email's from Mr Siamak Zand's official CBS News email account see below:

Ba Sepaas

Last edited by Liberator on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only email correspondence on my part which I've had with Mr Siamak Zand, CBS News/Sky News producer in Tehran, is found below:

Quote:
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 06:03:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: To a shameless man.
To: "Zand, Sia" <zands@cbsnews.com>

Mr Zand,

That you have the audacity to come on a tv-program and defend the Iranian peoples' oppressors! This can only be done by a person with no dignity, honor and who's sold his soul to the devil. You are a living testimony to such a person Mr Zand.

Do not bring Monarchy into this as the problem is with you and your masters in the Islamic Republic. Monarchy is a very viable option for Iran but it does not need treasonous individuals like yourself as its proponents. You are the generation who betrayed Iran and our King; history has reserved a well-deserved place for you.

It was people like you who turned over Iran to these anti-Iranian bastards, and who backstabbed the late Shah of Iran like the true two-faced "individuals" that you are. Mr Zand it was traitors like you who have made the life of 70% of the Iranian population a living hell and stole them the bright future which the Imperial Government of Iran had planned for them. Mr Zand it was traitors like you who two weeks before the Islamist Revolt where shouting "Javid Shah" and who like the two-faced chameleons that you are switched and praised the Islamist fundamentalists!

How you dare get on a show watched by millions of Iranians and defend their oppressors is very disturbing. I'm sure you can understand the feelings of people who sat and watched you on VOA the other day, lying without any shame before millions of people. There's an Iranian _expression that goes "khar khodeti" Mr Zand.

Mr Zand, tell me this, what is the difference between you and the despicable Mullah Khalkhali? Mullah Khatami? Mullah Shahroudi? ... Rest assured that the Iranian Nation will inform you of the difference in due time.

One day you'll have to stand answerable for your actions before the Iranian Nation Mr Zand. One day you will have to look into the eyes of those who suffered during your Islamic Republic and answer them.

I'm looking forward to that day when you will stand answerable for your actions and when justice shall prevail.
I'm looking forward to the day when your Islamist protectors (i.e. Islamic Republic) no longer stand behind you.

Until that day, keep on profiting of the Iranian Nation's misery like the shameless person you are.

Sincerely,

Ba Sepaas

Last edited by Liberator on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my entries which involve Siamak Zand on my blog:

http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/2006/10/without-any-shame.html#links
(note that the VOA Oersian Service programs are updated each week and the 22nd Oct program is no longer available on the site. If you would like to see the roundtable program hosted by Mr Farhoodi (sp?) you'll need to contact VOA Persian service.)

http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/2006/10/mr-siamak-zand-when-will-lies-end.html#links

http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/2006/11/demand-for-siamak-zands-removal-from.html#links

Ba Sepaas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: