[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

People in London...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terl_JV_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: People in London... Reply with quote

People in London demonstrate for ceasefire between Israel and Lebanon:

Listen to George Galloway.

What do you think of this article?

Last edited by Terl_JV_ on Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
blank

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oriana Fallaci, famous Italian journalist who passed away in September, calls Europe, Eurabia!! she said:

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8252

The Enemy We Treat As A Friend

Now, I ask myself: “What do you say, what do you have to say, about what happened in London?” They ask me face-to-face, via fax and email; often scolding me because up until now I have remained silent. Almost as if my silence were a betrayal. And each time I shake my head and murmur to myself: what else should I say?!? I’ve been saying it for four years--that I fight against the Monster that has decided to eliminate us physically and, along with our bodies, to destroy our principles and values. Our civilization. For four years I’ve been talking about Islamic Nazism; about the war against the West; about the death cult; about European suicide. About a Europe that is no longer Europe, but Eurabia, and that with its feebleness, its inertia, its blindness, its servitude to the enemy is digging its own grave. For four years, like another Cassandra, I’ve been shouting until I’m hoarse “Troy is burning! Troy is burning!” and I despair of the Danaids for whom, like Virgil in the Aeneid I weep for a city entombed in its torpor. [A city] that, through its wide-open doors receives fresh troops and joins complicit parties [inside]. For four years I’ve been repeating to the wind the truth about the Monster and its accomplices; that is, the accomplices of the Monster who, in good or bad faith, open wide the doors--who, like [those] in the Apocalypse of John the Evangelist, throw themselves at his feet and allow themselves to be stamped with the mark of shame.
Terl_JV_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read some of this: http://www.meforum.org/article/687

Quote:

The Muslim Brotherhood's Conquest of Europe
by Lorenzo Vidino
Middle East Quarterly
Winter 2005
Lorenzo Vidino is deputy director at the Investigative Project, a Washington D.C.-based counterterrorism research institute.

You say that Europe is in a deep sleep?
blank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than that, I say Europe is in a coma.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: