[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regime wants dissidents starve to death: story of my friend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadi_99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Regime wants dissidents starve to death: story of my friend Reply with quote

First of all I would like to introduce myself. I´m Azadi, author of the blog http://svobodaproiran.blogspot.com, written in Czech and Slovak.
I would like to write you an other story about things that happen in Iran

I have some news about my friend Ardalan (his entire story in english is here: www.petitiononline.com/cristian/petition.html). He took part in the 1999 hafte tir students uprising and he lost one kidney in the fights with the Bassiji.

He has been forced to return to Iran after a series of incredible events, he has been living as a homeless for 8 or 9 months and he has been arrested in Turkey because he tried to escape. He returned undercover, but in a couple of weeks the secret services knew about his return. Now he is facing persecution, he has been arrested and badly beaten for 3 days, he cannot see well with an eye. After he has been released but he has a date on which he should appear on police station. He lives with his parents and 2 brothers (young students). His father is an Iran-Iraq war veteran and he also took part in one of the demonstrations of the 99 uprising.
The whole family (5 people) lives from the pension of the father who is retired because of his wounds from the war.
Now the regime has blocked the salary of the father, so the whole family is at a high risk of starving to death! The boys cannot find a job, it´s quite hard to find a job nowadays, especially for dissident families, and as we know well, in Iran money can help to get released on bail, bribe some officials and to escape one needs money too. Now their telephone line has been disconnected as well, because of unpaid bills or as part of the strategy of isolating people (i presume they know that he has friends abroad)...
In this situation I cannot do anything for him and I write here just to tell you an other story.

I´m outraged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: